Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office (33439 Views)

Ebelechukwu, Willie Obiano’s Wife And Plastic Surgery Rumours (Photos) / Ugwuanyi’s Wife Donates Cervical Cancer Screening Machines / Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by chimere66: 6:42pm On May 05, 2017
As shared by Ichie Eyeye....

'Umu ogbunike this is the ultra modern toilet,Donated to us by our Sister,the wife of the Executive Governor of Anambra state.Chief Mrs Ebere obiano. (Osodieme) after 3 years in office..Thank you our Daughter, chukwu gozie gi'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/governor-obiano-wife-donates.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by GloriaNinja(f): 6:47pm On May 05, 2017
THIS IS WHAT POLITHEIFIANS' WIVES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING, NOT HELPING THEIR HUSBAND CARRY OUT LOOTING.

12 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Bugatie(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2017
What a project sad grin

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by CarlosTheJackal: 6:55pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THIS IS WHAT POLITHEIFIANS' WIVES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING, NOT HELPING THEIR HUSBAND CARRY OUT LOOTING.
That's Sarcasm in display

71 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Blue3k2: 6:56pm On May 05, 2017
I dislike phrase ultra modern. Anyway what's special about this toilet? Does the toilets wash butt afterwards, have heated seats, built in air purifier and automatic flushing. When I hear ultra modern I think of these type of high tech features.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Apostleseun: 7:00pm On May 05, 2017
Wow. She must really be smart. She realised that Nigeria must be lacking in terms of toilet facilities.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by PEPPERified: 7:03pm On May 05, 2017
I am really at loss at how some people reason, the Wife of the Governor of Anambra state knowing about the impending and possible outbreak of cholera and other diseases related thereto, thought out of the box to provide basic remedy especially has the rainy season is hear again.

I don't understand some politicians. Osodieme built ultra-morden toilet to deal with the rising menace of indiscriminately polution of the enviroment with human waste and you are turning it into a propaganda? Not long ago she built and donnated houses to homeless women in your community and others but you turned blind eye to that. how much were you paid to sell your own?

http://sunnewsonline.com/obianos-wife-gives-homes-to-widows-in-anambra/
http://authorityngr.com/2017/02/I-promised-God-that-I-ll-give-succor-to-indigent-widows--Ebelechukwu-Obiano/

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by fistonati(m): 7:08pm On May 05, 2017
CONVERSATION:-

P.A. hope all the invitation cards has been distributed?

Yes ma.

I mean the all the media houses, the state house of assembly speaker, his deputy, all members of the legislative house, the state commissioner of health, the state chief judge, the commissioner of police, the traditional council rulers, the women organisations and the 200 students we gave 40,000??

YES MA, ALL OF THEM.

And they will commission this as part of government initiative
After 3 years?? I think we have lost it.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by fistonati(m): 7:10pm On May 05, 2017
Our aunties will come out enmass to sing her praises.
GloriaNinja:

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by LordCenturion(m): 8:26pm On May 05, 2017
It show that this people are really suffering, look at the modern toilet donated to the whole communities in Anambra state, the whole Almighty Anambra.. ... U guys needs to go back to ur town to develop it the way u are developing Malaysia, our own Lagos, Indian, South Africa, Indonesia, Malta etc, abi shame no dey catch una?, nah only foreign land u sabi develop... Lol

Prophecy : I see the whole communities lining up to use their ultra modern advanced isolated toilet... grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 05, 2017
chimere66:
As shared by Ichie Eyeye....

'Umu ogbunike this is the ultra modern toilet,Donated to us by our Sister,the wife of the Executive Governor of Anambra state.Chief Mrs Ebere obiano. (Osodieme) after 3 years in office..Thank you our Daughter, chukwu gozie gi'

Is this a joke?

Well, perhaps she is being proactive in preventing diseases that could arise from lack of proper sanitation.

Or it could be a "prophecy" that they will soon "eat" so tey dem go need to use those facilities often...

6 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by rabonni(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2017
When u know say na only shit ur people dey shit.

If u agree it's an insult click like

14 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Lexusgs430: 8:28pm On May 05, 2017
After 3 years she donates a common toilet ? Shame on her ....
NB: I hope she feeds them too, so they can pass shit inside the toilet .....

6 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Rapmoney(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2017
Na wa o! After 3 years? Don't expect anything from the government. Live your life and hustle for success.

In Nigeria, everything that's found in the house of the common man was provided for him by himself! There's no good welfare package in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Bugatie(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2017
What a project,

The people of that place must have something with poo sha

3 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by DIKEnaWAR: 8:29pm On May 05, 2017
Stvpid!

I guess the last time she visited, they defecated on the road and it soiled her shoes. She decided to build one toilet for the entire village. I am sure it cost Anambra state government 200m. I don't know if the toilet is for the igwe or entire village.

15 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by amarachi06(f): 8:29pm On May 05, 2017
What l saw can be done by an individual without a surname like yours but you choose to do this and am not understanding?
You should built something of self development for your community and that main road in your village should have been completed by now, not this toilet cos it will soon fade. No borehole or constant light to pump water. Our politicians always leave the vital issues to discuss irrelevant ones.

8 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 05, 2017
grin angry grin toilet kwa

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Maslow80: 8:29pm On May 05, 2017
O se mama!!!

3 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by ijayebonyi(f): 8:30pm On May 05, 2017
Lol. What an achievement. Politicians can be very funny

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 05, 2017
Shame on my country
Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Lexusgs430: 8:30pm On May 05, 2017
Who cut the tape off the toilet ? POO DEY SMELL ......

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by realestniggah: 8:30pm On May 05, 2017
the amount of money use in constructing the so called toilet will be use to create a good poverty alleviation program..

please shey nah toilet go help their life..?

why are our leader so clueless

and beside the design of a toilet should look like a toilet not like a mini guest house.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Schematics: 8:31pm On May 05, 2017
Op, you are mischievous. This is what Obiano's wife has been donating to over 100 communities across the state. She has equally donated houses to widows etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by obyrich(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2017
Blue3k2:
I dislike phrase ultra modern. Anyway what's special about this toilet? Do the toilets wash butt afterwards, with heated seats, built in air purifier and automatic flushing. When I hear ultra modern I think of these type of high tech features.
It has an air conditioner. grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by davodyguy: 8:31pm On May 05, 2017
Pathetic.
The wives of Lagos state present and past Govs are investing in Education, just as Mrs oluremi tinubu did with the spelling B that produced gov of one day, see what the SE people deserve from the Governor's wife.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by ogobaby23(f): 8:32pm On May 05, 2017
Really wehdone ma

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:33pm On May 05, 2017
Yea of course the first and the best in the world grin

Even Dubai can't achieve this feat grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Langbasa: 8:33pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
TOILET I'm not understanding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by Neddstark: 8:33pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:

You and Mrs. Obiano are both blockheads

10 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office by slurryeye2: 8:33pm On May 05, 2017
Ultramodern toilet indeed

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AIT Denies Honouring President Buhari With A 2019 Award / Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG / Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.