Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

New Glo Data Plans, How It Works, How To Get 100% Data Always & Not Half Of it - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Glo Data Plans, How It Works, How To Get 100% Data Always & Not Half Of it (1890 Views)

New Glo Data Plan - Get 1.2gb For N200 And 6gb For N1000 / Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / Airtel New Double Offer -get 100% Data Bonus For 6 Months 3GB For N1000 And 1.5G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Glo Data Plans, How It Works, How To Get 100% Data Always & Not Half Of it by Techvillz(m): 7:18pm On May 05, 2017
Last weekend, grand masters of data which is GLO NG decided to take everyone by surprise and removing 50% off every data bundle allocation in their data plan. Many Nigerians didn't take it well as usual, as having a bad economy and increased price of market goods and services is already enough to deal with. Therefore having increased rate of data bundle isn't welcomed.

According to what I was able to gather, there is really nothing much that was changed in the Glo data bundles. The amount of data are still the same and unchanged, they were just given a little touch and then some new terms were placed on them, which anyone that wishes to still enjoy GLO NG's huge data must adhere to.

http://www.techvillz.com/2017/05/new-glo-cheapest-data-subscription.html

Re: New Glo Data Plans, How It Works, How To Get 100% Data Always & Not Half Of it by mohsaaf: 7:48pm On May 05, 2017
Its all a big lie. I Still have 10 days valid period and I subscribe for 1000 but the useless Glo gave me 1.6g. Pls guys don't fall for their antics. This will be the last time I will ever use Glo.

1 Like

Re: New Glo Data Plans, How It Works, How To Get 100% Data Always & Not Half Of it by waleyp(m): 7:53pm On May 05, 2017
BECAUSE OF LITTLE CHANGE NOW YOU WANT TO DUMP YOUR GLO SIM? GO AHEAD NO ONE IS STOPPING YOU. BUT REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE ENJOYING THE FULL DATA BUNDLE YOU DIDNT COMPLAIN
Re: New Glo Data Plans, How It Works, How To Get 100% Data Always & Not Half Of it by dkronicle(m): 9:27pm On May 05, 2017
glo been dey form data grand masters.. i enta, now am about to jump out. Atleast next week i dey enta lag, Airtel or etisalat will be good for me.
Re: New Glo Data Plans, How It Works, How To Get 100% Data Always & Not Half Of it by wristbangle: 11:35pm On May 05, 2017
mohsaaf:
Its all a big lie. I Still have 10 days valid period and I subscribe for 1000 but the useless Glo gave me 1.6g. Pls guys don't fall for their antics. This will be the last time I will ever use Glo.

Lol what are u waiting for? Break the sim sharp sharp so that there will space for us to even enjoy more speed. U no meet term and conditions, u dey throw yeye vexation for here.

1 Like

Re: New Glo Data Plans, How It Works, How To Get 100% Data Always & Not Half Of it by Techvillz(m): 1:25am On May 06, 2017
mohsaaf:

Best you could do is to read the article in full, before wozing your mouth,,
Re: New Glo Data Plans, How It Works, How To Get 100% Data Always & Not Half Of it by donbenie(m): 12:33pm On May 28, 2017
Re: New Glo Data Plans, How It Works, How To Get 100% Data Always & Not Half Of it by donbenie(m): 1:18pm On May 28, 2017
Techvillz:

Best you could do is to read the article in full, before wozing your mouth,,
My question is,what happens when I want to subscribe to a bigger plan eg 5k instead of the current 2k active plan..will I get the full 24G data?.The explanation wasn't really explicit on this aspect..
Re: New Glo Data Plans, How It Works, How To Get 100% Data Always & Not Half Of it by Techvillz(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2017
donbenie:
My question is, what happens when I want to subscribe to a bigger plan eg 5k instead of the current 2k active plan..will I get the full 24G data?.The explanation wasn't really explicit on this aspect..

Visit the link in the post to read the article in full and see answer to your question

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Font On Android Without Rooting / Samsung Vr For Sale At A Cheap Price / Samsung S7 Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.