Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,134 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta (28385 Views)

Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness / Senate Rejects The Establishment Of Maritime University Of Nigeria, Lokoja / Buhari Orders IGP Not To Invite Adeleke Before Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by Jetjacky(m): 9:51pm On May 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
The more FG spoils these people with goodies, they less likely i is LiePob would grab their lands successfully. cheesy

Sai Niger Delta! cool
your comment has made me question the reason the government did this. Is it for goodness of the people, or “a gift of death” that would only fasten the chain of oppression an slavery to the southeast-Southwest. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 05, 2017
Shame on Amaechi
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:51pm On May 05, 2017
That's good.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by lawalosky(m): 9:53pm On May 05, 2017
am only here to mind my own business: but my qustn still remain WHeRE is our president
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by deflover(m): 9:54pm On May 05, 2017
HITdemUP:
This a nice development worthy of commendation. It's an act of hate and hypocrisy when you vehemently and incesstantly criticise the govermenent for some bad policies and you choose to remain mutted when good policies are being implemented by the same goverment . Being an opposition shouldn't reduced us to an incendiary sadist .

Oga waka
Why take it away in the first place
Why create tension in an already volatile region

We the Niger deltans are not going to clap for no one
Its our right
You don't clap to God for air you breathe
Cos u know God knows you need the air to be alive
We feed the nation and we will get all it's due

Do the people in Abuja clap when they see development
Shift make we see road
Let the lootmechi try us again and see
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by jjjjj2017: 9:55pm On May 05, 2017
SIRmanjar:
[s]Hahahahah nice one..Ameachi and my pained yoruba brothers can use a rope and end dia misery[/s].
STFU! DINDINRIN
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 05, 2017
Flashh:

Your matter ehn. SMH.

Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
The more FG spoils these people with goodies, they less likely i is LiePob would grab their lands successfully. cheesy

Sai Niger Delta! cool

Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by deflover(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2017
omenkaLives:

Sai Niger Delta! cool

Dangote trailer go fall for ya head angry
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by kingofcamelot: 9:58pm On May 05, 2017
Themonster:
[s][/s]
chaii see something that claimed to be an adult

man i dey shame on your behalf grin
The monster this your friend no get shame..

Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by Fongido(m): 9:59pm On May 05, 2017
Rubbish. what about Maritime Academy of Nigeria Oron instead of them to improve the school they're wasting their time. useless country
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by Themonster: 9:59pm On May 05, 2017
kingofcamelot:

The monster this your friend no get shame..

You mean that old man? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by Adieza(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2017
Buhari getting back to his sense.
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by kitaatita: 10:03pm On May 05, 2017
The same people who criticised the government for the closure of the University are not happy that the University is now being developed. It deprives them the opportunity to criticise the government

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by SIRmanjar(m): 10:03pm On May 05, 2017
jjjjj2017:
STFU! DINDINRIN
I go faya your kneel cap oo,You better take time..

Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by sainty2k3(m): 10:04pm On May 05, 2017
I hear say Mr president wan resign soon .
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by subseaman(m): 10:06pm On May 05, 2017
I just hope it is not one of the stricks because presidential election is at the corner
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by Dwhyte(m): 10:10pm On May 05, 2017
Ordered? reality needed
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by aminho(m): 10:11pm On May 05, 2017
jjjjj2017:
Buhari administration is the most corrupt & most useless that I have seen in the history of Nigeria. Ban was lifted on forex access to import toothpick 2days ago.
No wonder STONE get chances of winning an election against the rotten useless murderous power-drunked illiterate certificateless bubu

cc omenkaLives, mrvitalis, sarrki, babacele, maclatunji

Na you unlift the ban?oga your news is outdated oo cbn did not unlift any ban on toothpicks or the rest of the 41 things

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by Alezy(m): 10:27pm On May 05, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Amaechi should hide his head in shame.

Tompolo, GeJ and Kachikwu won at last
don't mention kachikwu abeg, that one na idiot
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by gsmphoneseller: 10:30pm On May 05, 2017
GEJ APPROVED THAT UNIVERSITY AND WAS BUILDING IT BEFORE BUHARI CANCELLED IT THROUGH AMAECHI...

Finally they discovered that GEJ was right to have sighted the University there......

GEJ 1-0 BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by DonCortino: 10:34pm On May 05, 2017
HITdemUP:
This a nice development worthy of commendation. It's an act of hate and hypocrisy when you vehemently and incesstantly criticise the govermenent for some bad policies and you choose to remain mutted when good policies are being implemented by the same goverment . Being an opposition shouldn't reduced us to an incendiary sadist .

Which fuçking good policy? Why d hell did amechi suspend it at first? And d vulture and his northern crew applauded it! Just to spite GEJ.
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by jjjjj2017: 10:35pm On May 05, 2017
aminho:

Na you unlift the ban?oga your news is outdated oo cbn did not unlift any ban on toothpicks or the rest of the 41 things
u still dey ur village so?
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by Babacele: 10:41pm On May 05, 2017
jjjjj2017:
Buhari administration is the most corrupt & most useless that I have seen in the history of Nigeria. Ban was lifted on forex access to import toothpick 2days ago.
No wonder STONE get chances of winning an election against the rotten useless murderous power-drunked illiterate certificateless bubu

cc omenkaLives, mrvitalis, sarrki, babacele, maclatunji
Pele.
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by jjjjj2017: 10:42pm On May 05, 2017
Babacele:
Pele.
iwo lo re, ko re mi.
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by OlujobaSamuel: 10:53pm On May 05, 2017
i hope its not just me, i dont like the way our media and fake leaders uses words, is it an action that its disobedience would lead to criminal action? Why the heading "orders"? why not "approves" since we are in a democratic world.
also, what is "buhari presidency", presidency is one, irrespective of the office the statement is coming from, that's why we dont have vice-presidency. make this people stop to dey diseducate us abeg, our schools don try with their outdated mode of education, make our media gurus dey try use the right words.
*I'm not a student of art, but i strongly detest the mono choice of words our media gurus dishes out every now and then.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by nonsobaba: 10:54pm On May 05, 2017
When will APC site anything in igboland? This hatred is getting worse. Okoroawusa, Ngiga, Igbokwe, Kalu are just there growing stomach.
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by me69: 11:02pm On May 05, 2017
nNEOo:
paper Talks Scavengers and garbage collectors......

can you imagine these Fools trying to do their job,in the process forcing the low-witted citizens to believe they are doing them an unmerited favour.

no body should pay attention to them...
I repeat nobody should pay attention to them ...dim witts.....but what is even wrong with our ppl sef mmmm....
opening of university dey pain you like dis grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by seyisolu(m): 11:03pm On May 05, 2017
Wetin com concern Tompolo na, Na Buhari say make tompolo no develop Gbaramatu?
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by kenny987(f): 11:10pm On May 05, 2017
kitaatita:
The same people who criticised the government for the closure of the University are not happy that the University is now being developed. It deprives them the opportunity to criticise the government

What was the point of closing it in the frst place? If they were the originators it would have been a different thing but just because the previous administration started it, the idiots through Amaechi, a foolish person who cuts off his nose to spite his face, shut it down only to resume because they had no tenable reason for their stupidity other than demonic vindictiveness. Do you now expect any sane person to commend these APC goons for their rank stupidity? This is just meant to score cheap political points so that tomorrow they will add it as achievements in the ND when they planned to destroy same from the outset.
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by nwabobo: 11:16pm On May 05, 2017
omenkaLives:

Sai Niger Delta! cool

Edit.

Simple innocuous comment, and the ataché by force landgrabbing nonentities wanna die wailing inside my mentions. cheesy

I heard your governor banned nomadic grazing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption / Governor Wike To Butcher His Enemies With Cutlass (Video, Photo) / "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.