Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! (7199 Views)

'Pepper Dem Stew': Video Vixen, Rachel Bukola Twerks Up A Storm, Fans React / Pay Me 100k Usd And I’d Allow You Fu*k My” — Another Us Based Video-vixen In Lag / Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Nigerian Video Vixen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by Freeman50(m): 9:38pm On May 05, 2017
Maheeda and Afrocandy can now have a seat, there is a new slay queen in town, her name is Ifeoma based in Houston, Texas and she is turning heads left, right and center all over instagram, wonder why she is getting famous? Well look no further, all the reasons are below, wish Ifeoma all the luck in her career

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by Freeman50(m): 9:38pm On May 05, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by Freeman50(m): 9:39pm On May 05, 2017
more

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by vcente(m): 9:41pm On May 05, 2017
abeg wetin be her I.G username
Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by Davash222(m): 9:42pm On May 05, 2017
Freeman50:
wish Ifeoma all the luck in her career
Wish Ifeoma gini

Na una follow dey spoil diz girls..

1 Like

Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by nepapole(m): 9:43pm On May 05, 2017
Vaselinevaselinevaselinevaselinevaselinevaseline.
Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by dejiolaniyan(m): 10:17pm On May 05, 2017
It Will Be Hypocritical Of Anybody To Abuse This Gurl As I Am Very Sure 99.9% Of Those To Talk Are Nt Righteous Themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by Nature8(m): 12:26am On May 06, 2017
Freeman50:
wish Ifeoma all the luck in her career

Na career be that?

Lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by Ellixlimswag(m): 1:39am On May 06, 2017
Jonathan like this one
Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by Defaramade(m): 1:42am On May 06, 2017
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by Nobody: 7:09am On May 06, 2017
i just thank God all Ifeomas are not the same.
Thank God for my own type of Ifeoma.
Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by PenisCaP: 7:54am On May 06, 2017
Hmm
Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by agrovick(m): 9:00am On May 06, 2017
This one wey be like transgender with her padded bra. Maheeda for me grin

Sincere4u:
i just thank God all Ifeomas are not the same.
Thank God for my own type of Ifeoma.

Boss! The earlier you realize Ifeoma is yours only and only when she is in your presence the better for your peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by fernandoc(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2017
Ifeoma Ike nsi!!!
Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by aariwa(m): 12:43pm On May 06, 2017
She knows the men she is targeting; those Niger delta governors that always pores through the internet searching for the latest slay whores in town

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by hernandson(m): 12:49pm On May 06, 2017
Kai even ALMIGHTY FORMULA can't solve that flat boobs problem I swear..when I see Tboss chest am like Kai sugarbankasa cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by charijee(f): 1:05pm On May 06, 2017
Is she Beverly Osu's sister? undecided
Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by LaurelP(m): 1:21pm On May 06, 2017
Career kor profession nii angry
Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 06, 2017
agrovick:
This one wey be like transgender with her padded bra. Maheeda for me grin

Boss! The earlier you realize Ifeoma is yours only and only when she is in your presence the better for your peace of mind

i truly understand you. i know what women are capable of and have fallen victim to their ploy.
I have learnt my lesson and from experience found someone like no other.
Believe me bro, all women are not the same and my Ifeoma is one of a kind.
Problem is that i haven't married her yet and could lose her in the process of waiting for her to finish school.
Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 06, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by Elkay3: 1:52pm On May 06, 2017
Dis gal just reminded me of someone... Sylvester Stalone.
Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by agrovick(m): 1:58pm On May 06, 2017
Sincere4u:

i truly understand you. i know what women are capable of and have fallen victim to their ploy.
I have learnt my lesson and from experience found someone like no other.
Believe me bro, all women are not the same and my Ifeoma is one of a kind.
Problem is that i haven't married her yet and could lose her in the process of waiting for her to finish school.

He who finds a good girl, finds satisfaction.

As regards the possibility of losing her, be fun, be spontaneous, convey the feeling of you want long term with her. If she messes up, clear her doubt immediately and lastly be prepared for the possibility of things not going the way you want.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by Dicedpineapple(f): 2:07pm On May 06, 2017
ify bebe....lol
Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 06, 2017
lovelygurl:
lipsrsealed
madam I expect ya comment ooo
Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 06, 2017
agrovick:

He who finds a good girl, finds satisfaction.

As regards the possibility of losing her, be fun, be spontaneous, convey the feeling of you want long term with her. If she messes up, clear her doubt immediately and lastly be prepared for the possibility of things not going the way you want.

Cheers.
Thanks bro. You've shown the wisdom and understanding not many nairalanders have.
lilyqueeny knows about her and i am sure she'll help convey the message.
Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 06, 2017
Martin124:
madam I expect ya comment ooo

Lol it's disgusting
Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by Dyoungstar: 2:48pm On May 06, 2017
Get 5k every Tuesday by following our weekly episodic comedy skits and answering questions that follows at the end.
Starts on the 9th of May 2017.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--cGPLh2lM8
T&C
To qualify for the giveaway price
1. You must be a follower of any of our handles on Instagram/Twitter.
2. You must like our facebook fan page
3. You must be subscribed to our YouTube channel
---------------
Subscribe:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV9i7BQkZiQNytGH-Ff5eZg
★☆★ FOLLOW US BELOW: ★☆★
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/yetfilmsng
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Yet_FilmsNg
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yet_filmsng/
Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 06, 2017
aariwa:
She knows the men she is targeting; those Niger delta governors that always pores through the internet searching for the latest slay whores in town
Haha
It's not only the Niger-Delta governors she is targeting, she is also selling her market to other big men. Maybe Otedola or Ekweremadu would be interested in her and give her $4,000 "transport money" grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by Ramday: 3:46pm On May 06, 2017
Good
Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 06, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lol it's disgusting
hahahahh wayo girl
Re: Meet Ifeoma, Texas Based Video Vixen That Is Setting The Internet On FIRE!!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 06, 2017
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say Something About This Pretty Girls Smoking Weed In The Slum / Hijab Sister and Her Man Kissed Publicly In a Shopping Mall, Nigerians react / Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.