Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,870 members, 7,806,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks (64300 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Visits Aro Long Juju Tourist Site In Abia With His Team (Photos) / 'Being Buhari' By Bayo Omoboriowo: President Buhari Unveils Book / Who Is Bayo Adelabu Penkelemesi? Biography, Age, Oyo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by EnkayDezign: 10:29pm On May 05, 2017
Earlier today, President buhari was seen attending friday prayers in Aso Villa. Several videos have emerged of him walking to and from prayers, and in one of the videos, Buhari can be heard asking 'ina Bayo' in hausa. Which translates to 'Where is bayo?'. Someone in the crowd replied him saying "He's not around"

Bayo Omoboriowo, is President Buhari's official photographer, and there has been speculation lately, that he might have moved on to freelancing.

Video below (1:04 mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIbW_rul7sA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by rakabuba001(m): 10:36pm On May 05, 2017
...and they quickly replied with "ga wani", which means here is another.There is something fishy I must say.

FTC....I dedicate it to You, yes You.

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by nwakibe: 10:38pm On May 05, 2017
So Bayo is more important to him than anything. Sorry I forgot. May be to snap him and post for the world to see that he is still alive.

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by DickDastardly(m): 10:41pm On May 05, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by PEPPERified: 10:55pm On May 05, 2017
So Bayo's place has been taken already... No vacuum in live.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by fergie001: 11:15pm On May 05, 2017
Oga,since a few weeks u have been AWOL, things have changed oooo.
He has been sacked and sent out of the Villa,just like the Punch Reporter,or u want to recall him?

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by obinoral1179(m): 11:24pm On May 05, 2017
PEPPERified:
So Bayo's place has been taken already...
No vacuum in live.

yes no vacuum in life but do your best so your vacuum will be hard to fill and you will always be remembered.

86 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by GameGod(m): 11:44pm On May 05, 2017
rakabuba001:
...and they quickly replied with "ga Sunday", which means here is another.There is something fishy I must say.

Corrected

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by Mckennedy: 11:54pm On May 05, 2017
EnkayDezign:
Earlier today, President buhari was seen attending friday prayers in Aso Villa. Several videos have emerged of him walking to and from prayers, and in one of the videos, Buhari can be heard asking 'ina Bayo' in hausa. Which translates to 'Where is bayo?'. Someone in the crowd replied him saying "He's not around"

Bayo Omoboriowo, is President Buhari's official photographer, and there has been speculation lately, that he might have moved on to freelancing.

Video below (1:04 mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIbW_rul7sA

Ina bayo! And monkeys and baboons are jumping up and down....how does that help ordinary Nigerians?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by SweetJoystick(m): 1:00am On May 06, 2017
It's obvious the cabal relieved Bayo off his duties, he was sent packing. Buhari didn't sack him, if he did, he won't ask such question.

229 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by Caseless: 1:20am On May 06, 2017
nwakibe:
So Bayo is more important to him than anything. Sorry I forgot. May be to snap him and post for the world to see that he is still alive.
is like low IQ is one thing you guys have in common in that region. He can't ask for a guy he's been working with since 2014? Too bad.

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by Caseless: 1:24am On May 06, 2017
SweetJoystick:
It's obvious the cabal relieved Bayo off his duties, he was sent packing, Buhari didn't sack him, if he did, he won't ask such question.
it's obvious those cabal are too powerful. No wonder a 'grass-cutting' member of that cabal asked "who's the presidency" when he was suspended.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by wawappl: 1:38am On May 06, 2017
Caseless:
it's obvious those cabal are too powerful. No wonder a 'grass-cutting' member of that cabal asked "who's the presidency" when he was suspended.

May be they thought he is the one leakng info to the press

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by jericco1(m): 2:28am On May 06, 2017
Bayo show urself. It seems he and 'Bayo' are closer than I thought.

12 Likes

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by SillyMods: 2:49am On May 06, 2017
This is a proof that the president is still very alert and knows those around him well.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by onatisi(m): 2:50am On May 06, 2017
rakabuba001:
...and they quickly replied with "ga wani", which means here is another.There is something fishy I must say.

This means he doesnt know much about what has been happening. He was shocked to see a strange face taken his picture. Many other decisions would have been taken without his consent. No wonder bayo changed his twitter handle to "freelance photographer"

162 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by Jaabioro(m): 2:53am On May 06, 2017
I guess that was only thing he could remember.. just leave the old man alone.. but the most painful part, was the way they fiddles with Nigerians futures
Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by Reals(m): 3:16am On May 06, 2017
CONTACT US FOR YOUR GRANITE WE DELIVER TO YOU WHEREVER YOU ARE...OUR LOCATION IS AKAMKPA CROSS RIVERS STATE CONTACT US TODAY

1 Like

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by EnkayDezign: 3:48am On May 06, 2017
SillyMods:
This is a proof that the president is still very alert and knows those around him well.

2 Likes

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by onatisi(m): 4:06am On May 06, 2017
SillyMods:
It means he isnt in tune with current happenings even within the aso rock. If his photographer can be changed and he wasnt aware,do u know how many ppl within the villa would have been changed? Little details like this points out clearly that there are some ppl shielding ppl off from the president. Dont forget that bayo is a yoruba man . Most likely there are 2 camps now,the osinbajo camp and the buhari camp. The continuos stay of buhari in nigeria and aso rock regardless of whether he is incapable or not means power and authority remains firmly with his group. The moment he travels out for medical treatment,he must transfer all power to his vice. The buhari grouo doesn't want this and they will do anything to make sure buhari remains in nigeria. This isnt about buhari but about power tussle

242 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by judey1992(m): 4:43am On May 06, 2017
this movie titled "President Alive" only gets interesting.

anyway, where is Bayo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by SillyMods: 4:50am On May 06, 2017
onatisi:

It means he isnt in tune with current happenings even within the aso rock. If his photographer can be changed and he wasnt aware,do u know how many ppl within the villa would have been changed? Little details like this points out clearly that there are some ppl shielding ppl off from the president. Dont forget that bayo is a yoruba man . Most likely there are 2 camps now,the osinbajo camp and the buhari camp. The continuos stay of buhari in nigeria and aso rock regardless of whether he is incapable or not means power and authority remains firmly with his group. The moment he travels out for medical treatment,he must transfer all power to his vice. The buhari grouo doesn't want this and they will do anything to make sure buhari remains in nigeria. This isnt about buhari but about power tussle
He's been sick and expectedly not everyone will have access to him during that time. Think!

12 Likes

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by greatgod2012(f): 4:55am On May 06, 2017
Asking that question simply means he's no longer in control of whatever happens within Aso Rock villa and also in the presidency

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by onatisi(m): 4:56am On May 06, 2017
SillyMods:

He's been sick and expectedly not everyone will have access to him during that time. Think!
what is this one saying?

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by SillyMods: 5:03am On May 06, 2017
onatisi:
what is this one saying?
Too much for your brain.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by tomakint: 5:03am On May 06, 2017
Mckennedy:

Ina bayo! And monkeys and baboons are jumping up and down....how does that help ordinary Nigerians?

You can just imagine my brother! I don't understand the importance of this hogwash to Nigeria's liberation. What a Country of clowns

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by SillyMods: 5:06am On May 06, 2017
greatgod2012:
Asking that question simply means he's no longer in control of whatever happens within Aso Rock villa and also in the presidency
So, asking about someone you expected to see but not seeing means he's not in control of his government?

Some of you are just too ignorant of how things work. You guys think everyone who works in the Villa dines, sleeps and bathes with the president.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by agabaI23(m): 5:09am On May 06, 2017
This guy still wants to cling to power.
Bayo come and take my photo so that they can see I am not dead. I am strong and fit.
Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by onatisi(m): 5:13am On May 06, 2017
agabaI23:
This guy still wants to cling to power.
Bayo come and take my photo so that they can see I am not dead. I am strong and fit.
Lol
It is not about buhari anymore,now it is about the interest of the political group he belongs to. He can't back out now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by ednut1(m): 6:00am On May 06, 2017
The camera man no show buhari during prayers y na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by Nobody: 6:19am On May 06, 2017
The CABAL things maybe REAL O

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term / I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin / Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.