Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Scary As Hell !!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scary As Hell !!!! (7234 Views)

Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. / Sexy Slay Mamas Dance And Slays With A Scary Finger Nails, Got People Talking / This Divorce Story Is As Shocking As Hell! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scary As Hell !!!! by dacovajnr: 8:31am On May 07, 2017
Aderola15:

Lola undecided undecided

For now, really? shocked shocked
If you know your worth you won't even be bothered about her kiss

Yes for now, you know Human women wants are insatiable, therefore no one knows tmorrow wink
Re: Scary As Hell !!!! by Nobody: 8:43am On May 07, 2017
FelixFelicia:
hmmm only me ke? Na me carry her come NL? tongue

lol you seen her pic? Or you only learnt? And from who?

Oh beauty might not be a thing, not that we'll be going out together grin

Lol.....i jux learnt bro....

Last sentence looks cool grin

Happy sunday man

1 Like

Re: Scary As Hell !!!! by teejaypee: 10:51am On May 07, 2017
Lisaflex:

Went 2 mars 2 cool off wink

Oh! Mars! smiley

I've been there couple times wink
Hope you're not planning on visiting Jupiter soon grin
Re: Scary As Hell !!!! by Nina4u(f): 10:54am On May 07, 2017
I would pray.. For real
Re: Scary As Hell !!!! by afezy110(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2017
Go back to sleep and leave the battle for God.. i can't stress myself running abeg
Re: Scary As Hell !!!! by Lisaflex(f): 7:04pm On May 07, 2017
teejaypee:

Oh! Mars! smiley

I've been there couple times wink
Hope you're not planning on visiting Jupiter soon grin

Nah,not soon bt smtym in d future.

1 Like

Re: Scary As Hell !!!! by Lisaflex(f): 7:07pm On May 07, 2017
afezy110:
Go back to sleep and leave the battle for God.. i can't stress myself running abeg

As in eh! No be small stress grin
Re: Scary As Hell !!!! by Marinee(f): 8:05pm On May 07, 2017
zeelord:

Hahahhaa......lawlahdey....my first crush on NL......anywaiz ade'd still com around na grin
Do I know you?
Re: Scary As Hell !!!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 07, 2017
Marinee:
Do I know you?

Not at all......but u were once a crush is all sad....
Do u still have dat face? grin
Re: Scary As Hell !!!! by Marinee(f): 9:06pm On May 07, 2017
zeelord:

Not at all......but u were once a crush is all sad....
Do u still have dat face? grin
Aww..that is sweet. But why amai nuh a crush anymore? sad sad

What face?? grin
Re: Scary As Hell !!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 07, 2017
Marinee:
Aww..that is sweet. But why amai nuh a crush anymore? sad sad

What face?? grin

That was meant to tease you grin
Anywaiz this is nt my main... Wld sure mention u wen am off ma ban grin

How u doing tonight wink
Re: Scary As Hell !!!! by Marinee(f): 9:40pm On May 07, 2017
zeelord:

That was meant to tease you grin
Anywaiz this is nt my main... Wld sure mention u wen am off ma ban grin

How u doing tonight wink
I'm really curious as to who you are.. When wee you be outta prison? grin

I'm good though, you nko?
Re: Scary As Hell !!!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 07, 2017
Marinee:
I'm really curious as to who you are.. When wee you be outta prison? grin

I'm good though, you nko?

Lol...lolade dont goan be anticipating ooo.... grin

Am d lowkey one grin
Am doing great too...Enjoy the rest of ur night dear cheesy
Re: Scary As Hell !!!! by Marinee(f): 10:10pm On May 07, 2017
zeelord:

Lol...lolade dont goan be anticipating ooo.... grin

Am d lowkey one grin
Am doing great too...Enjoy the rest of ur night dear cheesy
Anticipating koh undecided
Iyamm just a very curious personality tongue

You should too. wink
Re: Scary As Hell !!!! by TheAziz: 10:11pm On May 07, 2017
I'd jejely close my eyes and sleep
Re: Scary As Hell !!!! by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 13, 2017
Lisaflex:

Your reactions....

My reaction would depend on the nature of the apparition & also my state of awareness at that particular time - whether I'm in an altered state of consciousness or whether I'm in an ordinary state of awareness.

A person cannot see a ghost, unless he or she is in an altered state of awareness. For, when a person is in an ordinary state of awareness, out of the 50 or more known octaves of electromagnetic waves around us, only one octave - octave 49, which is visible light - can be seen by our sensory apparatus, even though a whole realm of appearances exists. To the person under ordinary state of awareness , they do not exist, b'cos he or she doesn't have the apparatus to see them. A ghost exists on an octave higher than 49.

However, in an ordinary state of awareness, a person might see a materialized body. Some people can materialize a physical body from an ectoplasm or bioplasma & project it to do some work for them. Like in the case of the Brazilian, CARLOS MIRABELLI, who has been researched extensively, in daylight, by scientists.

If it is a ghost, I must be in an altered state of awareness. I'ld then check to see whether the silver cord is still attached or not &, if it's attached, whether it's attenuated or not. In each case, my reaction would be different.

Sometimes a person may be dead & be buried. However, due to undue attachments to material things in the physical world, his or her inner body will still be around. Some people may be seeing it, when they're in an altered state of awareness. Interestingly, such a person is not aware that he or she is dead. He or she can be assisted to "move on" by any one who knows how to.
Re: Scary As Hell !!!! by Nobody: 3:30am On Jun 13, 2017
Lisaflex:
D apparition( or whteva it is) doesn't need 2 lift a finger...I will jes respect myslf n die.

Hahaha grin @ respect myself

1 Like

Re: Scary As Hell !!!! by Lisaflex(f): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
obadizena:

My reaction would depend on the nature of the apparition & also my state of awareness at that particular time - whether I'm in an altered state of consciousness or whether I'm in an ordinary state of awareness.

A person cannot see a ghost, unless he or she is in an altered state of awareness. For, when a person is in an ordinary state of awareness, out of the 50 or more known octaves of electromagnetic waves around us, only one octave - octave 49, which is visible light - can be seen by our sensory apparatus, even though a whole realm of appearances exists. To the person under ordinary state of awareness , they do not exist, b'cos he or she doesn't have the apparatus to see them. A ghost exists on an octave higher than 49.

However, in an ordinary state of awareness, a person might see a materialized body. Some people can materialize a physical body from an ectoplasm or bioplasma & project it to do some work for them. Like in the case of the Brazilian, CARLOS MIRABELLI, who has been researched extensively, in daylight, by scientists.

If it is a ghost, I must be in an altered state of awareness. I'ld then check to see whether the silver cord is still attached or not &, if it's attached, whether it's attenuated or not. In each case, my reaction would be different.

Sometimes a person may be dead & be buried. However, due to undue attachments to material things in the physical world, his or her inner body will still be around. Some people may be seeing it, when they're in an altered state of awareness. Interestingly, such a person is not aware that he or she is dead. He or she can be assisted to "move on" by any one who knows how to.

How do u knw all these things u tlk abt? I'm beginning 2 suspect u o!
Re: Scary As Hell !!!! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
I will pull her down and bleep the scariness out of her bleeping mind. some LovePeddler pulling cheap assed stunts with KONJI
Re: Scary As Hell !!!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Lisaflex:

How do u knw all these things u tlk abt? I'm beginning 2 suspect u o!

Where have u been since? Hope u were not hiding in JUPITER to cool off, as usual.
Welcome back! grin

fear fear lady! What are u suspecting me of? grin
Re: Scary As Hell !!!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
Lisaflex:
D apparition( or whteva it is) doesn't need 2 lift a finger...I will jes respect myslf n die.

" Don't die until u r dead "
grin grin
Re: Scary As Hell !!!! by Lisaflex(f): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
obadizena:

Where have u been since? Hope u were not hiding in JUPITER to cool off, as usual.
Welcome back! grin

fear fear lady! What are u suspecting me of? grin

Where else? Its jupiter na,since u n ur cohorts hv sworn 2 make earth unhabitable 4 me.

I can't seem 2 place my finger on it...I jes get ds feeling say ur way no pure.
Re: Scary As Hell !!!! by Lisaflex(f): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
obadizena:

" Don't die until u r dead " grin grin

cheesy Biko rapum
Re: Scary As Hell !!!! by MrCork: 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Lisaflex:

Your reactions....
....wot goes up musssss come down....an then u get yorrrr blow J..plus punnnnny! smiley
Re: Scary As Hell !!!! by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 19, 2017
Lisaflex:

Where else? Its jupiter na,since u n ur cohorts hv sworn 2 make earth unhabitable 4 me.

I can't seem 2 place my finger on it...I jes get ds feeling say ur way no pure.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge...... " ----Hosea 4:6 KJV

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Listen Dudes: Here's The Truth (Guys only) / I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. / Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.