Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? (4684 Views)

Women Are Important As Men, If You Say They’re Not, Remember God Said They Are / 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do / Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Kingstel(m): 8:05am On May 06, 2017
Today is my birthday, but I am not happy since my girlfriend phoned me about 1 hour ago, but did not remember my birthday. Someone that says she loves me so much and would like to spend the rest of her life with me.

Before ending the phone call, I told her and she was like "Wow!"

I had to end the call with: "I am not interested in her explanation." I have decided to ignore her rest calls today.

By the way, she travelled to another state and to return after one month.

To be frank, I am thinking of ending this so called relationship NoW!
Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Maccarthy(m): 8:11am On May 06, 2017
Dude are you a kid? You must be! I have a frnd that forgets virtually every thing she's done in the past few seconds. Some people just forget! Maybe ur gf is one of them. Your birthday is not of that high importance to her secondly so deal with it.

1 Like

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by dingbang(m): 8:13am On May 06, 2017
We attach a lot of importance and even quarrel with our friends on thing that shouldn't even matter...

Someone who is close to u forgets your birthday, don't stress yourself, just forget theirs.. Simple
Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Judasjudas(m): 8:14am On May 06, 2017
happy b'day to us mate,.. no think am.. mine only remembrd cux itz on facebook...
cheer up man.. do something to remembr

1 Like

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Kingstel(m): 8:22am On May 06, 2017
Judasjudas:
happy b'day to us mate,.. no think am.. mine only remembrd cux itz on facebook...
cheer up man.. do something to remembr

Happy birthday, dear!

Only if you know how close and open we are even about other people's birthday, you will understand why I am disturbed.

Just imagine if I did same to her, how will she feel?
Do ladies really Love for real in this generation or it is just about your pocket?

2 Likes

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Pchinak: 8:23am On May 06, 2017
Well, it was none of my business till you asked for my opinion. Now my first question is this: How old are you?
Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Kingstel(m): 8:28am On May 06, 2017
Pchinak:
Well, it was none of my business till you asked for my opinion. Now my first question is this: How old are you?
This kid stuff or how old are you shit is foolish to say the least. I am surprised that guys are the ones that do it most instead of treating an issue on ground.
And they will be quick to call ladies having #FishBrain...then you guys involved have #AntBrain.

2 Likes

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Nobody: 8:28am On May 06, 2017
Lol, I can relate to this. I get so mad & vengeful when people I care about forget my birthday, yet I'm very forgetful myself . This year was the worst, I'm still fuming as a matter of fact. When it's someone's birthday, if I remember, I usually call them 1st thing in the morning on the day. I did that for my cousin in December, I called her to wish her a happy birthday at 6 AM. January came & she called me around 4 PM, claiming she "forgot ". Needless to say, I was livid. My best friend called a day later! In my head I've ended the friendship by then lol. Two days ago it was her birthday & I called her a day later because honestly, I don't even know which day is her birthday. I was just taking a lucky guess. She didn't seem to mind though & was happy I called. Some people don't seem to be as rigid about things like that, like some of us, so try to be understanding. If it makes you feel better, get even tongue grin

Happy birthday, btw.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Nobody: 8:40am On May 06, 2017
Ok
Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Kingstel(m): 8:41am On May 06, 2017
@ ZarZar,
Thanks for your mature and brilliant input.

If others don't call, I don't mind as I am very reserved, but not from her after everything we have discussed together, OK?

1 Like

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Kondomatic(m): 8:43am On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, I can relate to this. I get so mad & vengeful when people I care about forget my birthday, yet I'm very forgetful myself . This year was the worst, I'm still fuming as a matter of fact. When it's someone's birthday, if I remember, I usually call them 1st thing in the morning on the day. I did that for my cousin in December, I called her to wish her a happy birthday at 6 AM. January came & she called me around 4 PM, claiming she "forgot ". Needless to say, I was livid. My best friend called a day later! In my head I've ended the friendship by then lol. Two days ago it was her birthday & I called her a day later because honestly, I don't even know which day is her birthday. I was just taking a lucky guess. She didn't seem to mind though & was happy I called. Some people don't seem to be as rigid about things like that, like some of us, so try to be understanding. If it makes you feel better, get even tongue grin

Happy birthday, btw.
I really don't know why people get annoyed when you forget their bday.

I was once in love with a lady, I was trying to get to know her better when her bday came up and I forgot it. She was mad like hell, I tried to explain but she wouldn't take it so I backed up. I had to pack my love and feelings and go.

These people who get annoyed when you forget their day don't care to know if you take such dates seriously. I don't care about such dates, bday, anniversaries, Xmas, Easter etc.

There was a time that my lady forgot my bday. I didn't mind, it was in the night that day that I reminded her of it and she said "sorry dear" and that settled it.

She's a good lady and she has been loving, caring, supportive et all, so why should I get annoyed over a bday wish that won't add value to anything?

@Op, you seem to be a clingy self centered guy who attaches too much importance to minor things.

She forgot and that's human, you forget things too so why did you end the call while she was still talking?

That was very disrespectful and I will not call you to apologize if I were her.

Since when did remembering birthdays a sign or prove that someone loves you? Do you even know what people are going through now? Do you know what's going on in many people's head right Now?

Did you remind her recently that your bday is coming up?

Many don't, they will rather wait for you to forget so they will pick offense.

That's BTW, cheer up and enjoy your day like rapture is taking place tomorrow. Dance like nobody is watching and drink responsibly.

E remain small make I forget to wish you Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday Sir.
I wish you many more years in good health.

5 Likes

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by marksleek25: 8:56am On May 06, 2017
guy its your birthday! Cheer up. Enjoy yourself. Don't let anyone deprive you of your happy day! People here have wished you a happy birthday,so you're still loved. Happy birthday dude.

2 Likes

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Nobody: 8:58am On May 06, 2017
Kingstel:
@ ZarZar,
Thanks for your mature and brilliant input.

If others don't call, I don't mind as I am very reserved, but not from her after everything we have discussed together, OK?

You're entitled to your feelings. I simply wanted to point out that other people aren't as black & white about things, so at least try to not be so dismissive as soon as someone does something that doesn't align with your view of the world. It's very disappointing, I know, but such is life. Take a few punches, will ya? tongue

1 Like

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Chuknovski(m): 8:58am On May 06, 2017
like they'd told you, be happy, give her another shot, but while you are at it get another girl

2 Likes

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by babyfaceafrica: 9:32am On May 06, 2017
You should be annoyed And pissed!!!....I know if na ladies,they will sulk for 6 months and you have to appease them with palm oil and kolanut before they agree..if she does not show any sign of remorse ..dump her ass!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Pchinak: 10:06am On May 06, 2017
Kingstel:

This kid stuff or how old are you shit is foolish to say the least. I am surprised that guys are the ones that do it most instead of treating an issue on ground.
And they will be quick to call ladies having #FishBrain...then you guys involved have #AntBrain.

Not exactly what I expected to hear, however it already told me a lot. Why is your age important? It helps to know how serious to take the relationship, that helps to determine how grave the supposed infraction is. Why is this so? because you are a guy, not all guys at certain age brackets even remember their birthday, to talk of making it a big deal. Some purposely forget to remember and wish she doesn't too...for some reasons obvious to a number of guys in Naija. However bro, whatever rocks your boat do it.
Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Kingstel(m): 10:52am On May 06, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
You should be annoyed And pissed!!!....I know if na ladies,they will sulk for 6 months and you have to appease them with palm oil and kolanut before they agree..if she does not show any sign of remorse ..dump her ass!!!!!!
Thanks.

She don dey beg me tire...

lalasticlala seun dominique come and wish me naa

1 Like

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by babyfaceafrica: 10:53am On May 06, 2017
Kingstel:

Thanks.

good,anytime you feel like..agree

2 Likes

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by antieverything(m): 1:18pm On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:
Zar Zar

I like you smiley

1 Like

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by jnrbayano(m): 1:55pm On May 06, 2017
Nonsense!

Birthday is overrated.
Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by HonestPen: 2:06pm On May 06, 2017
Trust me when I say, the mental impoverishment of youths nowadays is a dismaying sight.

The hell it could be man! Relationship is not the whole life of a person; it is just of many aspects of our lives. It's your birthday, so what? She didn't remember so what?

Get a mental upgrade bro. There are many things to busy the mind with aside your birthday.
Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 06, 2017
Stop being petty, it's your birthday or better still, forget when it's hers too.

Happy Birthday.
Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by cerowo(f): 2:16pm On May 06, 2017
Haba Op u can't jst end ur relatnshp wit ur gf jst because of her 4geting yr buffday u two shld jst settle ur disputes it is nt worth ending a relatnshp.

1 Like

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 06, 2017
Lol you'll get to the point where you will pray ppl forget so you dont get reminded of your age ..
dont be petty .. just tell her you were looking for to her birthday wishes
Bet she will make it up to you wink

Hbd smiley
Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by firstking01(m): 2:53pm On May 06, 2017
Kingstel:

Happy birthday, dear!

Only if you know how close and open we are even about other people's birthday, you will understand why I am disturbed.

Just imagine if I did same to her, how will she feel?
Do ladies really Love for real in this generation or it is just about your pocket?
At your last statement, ponder over it8).

1 Like

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by firstking01(m): 2:58pm On May 06, 2017
Ion jhes know what's with humans and birthdays....worst part is, it's not asif they gon celebrate it but just to be wished "happy birth day"....i tire.
Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 06, 2017
I love it when my girlfriends forgets my birthday
.... like if you understand where I'm going with this.
Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:41pm On May 06, 2017
Kingstel:

Thanks.

Accept her apologies pls..it myt b unintentional cos most tyms i even forget my loved ones birthday even wen u remind me d day before dat.i even tink most forgetful ppl dont take it lightly wen odas do d same to them

2 Likes

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:42pm On May 06, 2017
uzoclinton:
I love it when my girlfriends forgets my birthday
.... like if you understand where I'm going with this.
Lol..werey..u can run bt u can't hide
Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by pocohantas(f): 6:09pm On May 06, 2017
Please don't end your relationship because of that, some people are not birthday freaks, they attach no importance to such days...so they might forget other people's birthdays.

As I dey type now, I done forget my own birthday sef, but I know someone will remind me that day. I don't do Valentine, I don't keep up with festive period and holidays. I rarely forget that of my loved ones, but if they forget mine, we are good.

I even wonder how you birthday freaks cope with so much attention that day. All the calls!!!! I will just die! embarassed

Talk to her dear OP...

3 Likes

Re: When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love? by ElsonMorali: 6:21pm On May 06, 2017
And they say women remember everything especially anniversaries and their men's faults undecided

Forgive her and give her another chance to prove herself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Sex Video Of South African Babe Ashley Leaked By Ex Husband / Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested / Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.