Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) (68455 Views)

Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover / I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics) / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Day11(m): 1:10pm On May 06, 2017
lovelygurl:
Stupid motherfucker racist bastard

Racist? When you can't even date a fulani man
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by shewa88(f): 1:10pm On May 06, 2017
Splinz:
The white slowpoke can go to hell! That black nigga will screw his daughter silly!
Will screw abi is already screwing.
Idiot father
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by wildrose21(m): 1:12pm On May 06, 2017
Kondomatic:

It starts from there.

Racism is a senior brother and mentor of tribalism.
Tribalism is worse than racism... How can you love others when you dislike yours for no justifiable reason? Charity begins at home!

2 Likes

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 06, 2017
Day11:

Racist? When you can't even date a fulani man

Why shouldn't I undecided not everybody has a 18th century mentality. Before race, tribe and religion we are human undecided

Oh and I have dated out of my race before undecided

3 Likes

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by ipledge10(m): 1:15pm On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:
Hmmm...TBH...I don't blame the father. I don't like American blacks either. The behavior I've noticed in most of them is, they're uncouth, too sexual & ghetto/classless. I've had a few hit on me on Facebook & other forums grin I wouldn't date one & I understand anyone who wouldn't want to either.
You don't know what they have gone through. You don't know the kind of environment they were place in. You expect someone that grew
In the ghetto to behave like someone raised in a decent Neighborhood?

1 Like

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Heffalump(m): 1:15pm On May 06, 2017
Splinz:
The white slowpoke can go to hell! That black nigga will screw his daughter silly!

Oboy, no be small thing oh. Na to give the babe Belle join to cement the relationship. cheesy
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 06, 2017
ipledge10:
You don't know what they have gone through. You don't know the kind of environment they were place in. You expect someone that grew
In the ghetto to behave like someone raised in a decent Neighborhood?

That still doesn't justify the behavior. Majority of us weren't born on the good side of the tracks either, but we managed not to let our backgrounds define or limit us on the quest to become better people. Most of their celebrities had lives tougher than most eg. Oprah Winfrey, but just look where she is today. I respect people who rise above limitations. However, I have a natural dislike for those who use whatever hard times they've been through as a free pass to acting anyhow. We all have scars, how we healed, depended on how we took care of the wound. Meaning that, moving past whatever is not impossible. So that excuse you just gave is for the birds.

3 Likes

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by vislabraye(m): 1:40pm On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:
Hmmm...TBH...I don't blame the father. I don't like American blacks either. The behavior I've noticed in most of them is, they're uncouth, too sexual & ghetto/classless. I've had a few hit on me on Facebook & other forums grin I wouldn't date one & I understand anyone who wouldn't want to either.

True ! But you can't tell whether she's dating a classy black man. I think the father just hated black.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by ipledge10(m): 1:45pm On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:

That still doesn't justify the behavior. Majority of us weren't born on the good side of the tracks either, but we managed not to let our backgrounds define or limit us on the quest to become better people. Most of their celebrities had lives tougher than most eg. Oprah Winfrey, but just look where she is today. I respect people who rise above limitations. However, I have a natural dislike for those who use whatever hard times they've been through as a free pass to acting anyhow. We all have scars, how we healed, depended on how we took care of the wound. Meaning that, moving past whatever is not impossible. So that excuse you just gave is for the birds.
What we experience as Nigeria is different from theirs. Environment have greater. I actually know what you are saying and I have criticized them in the past. An average Nigerian family have both parents in the house, tho they might be poor. But an average Africa American family have only one parent. Lot of things have gone wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by MarieSucre(f): 1:56pm On May 06, 2017
KennyID17:

So are u countering my post or ur in support? undecided
Which one?
Countering.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Fulmigati: 2:01pm On May 06, 2017
grin At Africans acting like they're in a better position than Black Americans. Africa is a cesspit of corruption, violence and poverty. It s look at as the charity case of the world.
Till this day Arabs and Libyans still selling Africans as slaves and you're pointing fingers at Black Americans instead of empowering your people.

3 Likes

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 06, 2017
gypsey:
i am one of those who was born in the western world (England ) i don't do awkward things more over I agree with you partially cheesy

you guys are cultured and bread well in England unlike your counterparts in the US.

2 Likes

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Fulmigati: 2:02pm On May 06, 2017
Btw that boy might be an African living in the US smh.

1 Like

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 06, 2017
vislabraye:

True ! But you can't tell whether she's dating a classy black man. I think the father just hated black.

You're probably right but who is to know for sure why the father is against it? Shrugs
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 06, 2017
ipledge10:
What we experience as Nigeria is different from theirs. Environment have greater. I actually know what you are saying and I have criticized them in the past. An average Nigerian family have both parents in the house, tho they might be poor. But an average Africa American family have only one parent. Lot of things have gone wrong.

I just gave you an example, Oprah Winfrey. We're not super humans here, so whatever ability we have to rebuild ourselves, they also have it no doubt. They're just choosing to be victims of circumstance. That's pathetic. They get no sympathy from me because they also have a govt that's willing to help anyone that takes the initiative steps to reach their so called American dream.

2 Likes

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by BenZyncla(m): 2:16pm On May 06, 2017
Nigeria is a land flowing with milk and honey. It's a country of great entrepreneurs and business magnates. I still believe in this country, and I hope believe with me. Check my signature and we're ready take your enquires. That's our area of service. It's what we know how to do best.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Thecassanova: 2:18pm On May 06, 2017
There's really something off about black Americans, they have all the social norms to be great but they don't make use of it. If we have half of what they had we would be far better of. Allot of inferiority complex make them shout racist racist every time. Get up, do something and stop being lazy about your life. It's not always about drugs, crime, rap, & sex. See Bobby shmurda, nigga ended up with a life sentence after kick starting his rap carrier.

2 Likes

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by RaptorX: 2:20pm On May 06, 2017
Fulmigati:
grin At Africans acting like they're in a better position than Black Americans. Africa is a cesspit of corruption, violence and poverty. It s look at as the charity case of the world.
Till this day Arabs and Libyans still selling Africans as slaves and you're pointing fingers at Black Americans instead of empowering your people.
Laughing at all the anti black American comments, when Africa is the toilet of the world and a total cesspit. Africans should be the last people talking down on black Americans or anybody for that matter.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by jblack93(m): 2:33pm On May 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Even people who cannot marry outside their tribe will come here to scream racist.

LOL!
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Eddiecute86(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2017
KennyID17:

I hope the pics below are enough for u. Racists and tribal bigots are not d same. Tribesmen are of d same race. So when u hate someone of d same race as u but of different tribe, u are not a racist but a tribal bigot.

FYI, I do not condone any, as they both are barbaric and bad!

I wasn't referring to the literal meaning or definition of course i know in lexicons they differs.. Am talking about in terms of actions and morals.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Coolgent(m): 2:41pm On May 06, 2017
The Father must be Indian or Arab
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by KennyID17(m): 2:41pm On May 06, 2017
Eddiecute86:

I wasn't referring to the literal meaning or definition of course i know in lexicons they differs.. Am talking about in terms of actions and morals.

Ok smiley
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by stevecantrell: 2:44pm On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah. Very sad. Too bad we have to be lumped in one race with their ilk. I really don't like them.

Well its also to do with their HISTORY.
They know how you helped the Honkey slave trader chase them, capture them and put them on a boat to a strange land.

How can they like Africans ?

Jamaicans in Uk also hate Africans, especially Nigerians.

Guess what ? Turns out a study traced most of these Carribeans to present day Niger Delta.

grin Why wont they hate ?

1 Like

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Punishment1: 2:51pm On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:

All true. Saw this a while ago on one of my FB groups. Smh.

The funny thing is that a good number of black American women have bad hygiene.

3 Likes

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 06, 2017
sulesadat:

you guys are cultured and bread well in England unlike your counterparts in the US.
yes! you are right! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Mayflowa(m): 4:00pm On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Really? there are different blacks. Hating on black is the main danger. Your not used to the culture of American black may turn you off. There are many cool ones. White is, of course, use to it. Are you sure you won't be turn off by whiteman too once you start dating one? You may as well stick with your naija bro!
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by otusnora(f): 4:02pm On May 06, 2017
Splinz:
I swear!
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by otusnora(f): 4:04pm On May 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Even people who cannot marry outside their tribe will come here to scream racist.
hahahahahahahahahaha cheesy
Kondomatic:
hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 06, 2017
Mayflowa:

Really? there are different blacks. Hating on black is the main danger. Your not used to the culture of American black may turn you off. There are many cool ones. White is, of course, use to it. Are you sure you won't be turn off by whiteman too once you start dating one? You may as well stick with your naija bro!

OK 1) I'm not a Nigerian, I'm South African, so I'm used to wild & crazy, but theirs is on another level even for me. I just cannot relate to them at all on a personal level. Might be different for someone else though but here I'm talking about MY own judgment.
2) I've "met" a very few of the cool ones, but they are as rare as a male nanny grin
3)I think I'm entitled to my opinion as much as you're entitled to yours.

Case closed.

4 Likes

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by MENTORCH(m): 4:17pm On May 06, 2017
Kondomatic:

Nigerians scream racism when the tribalism in Nigeria is crazy and we are all black.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Fash20: 4:24pm On May 06, 2017
Nickizoe:
Aint see anything wrong with that..

A typical yoruba mom won't allow his only son to marry igbo girl..

And vice versa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) / Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos / When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.