Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) (68475 Views)

Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover / I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics) / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Prince16: 4:43pm On May 06, 2017
mezynaija:
The way some whites go about showing their racist tendency is quiet worrisome . The girl's dad, an American, says he won't attend her graduation or pay her fees anymore, all because she went out with a black guy. He told his daughter "go live with the Nigger".

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/05/father-abandons-his-white-daughter-for.html
Are you/we not being hypocritical? Huun??

How many umuleris will allow dr sons to marry uguleris (&vice versa ) talkless of other tribes?
#same Igbo's o undecided
How many Egbas will allow dr sons to married ijebus (& vice versa) taljless of other tribes??
#same Yoruba's o!

Maybe we should remove d log in our own eyes first before we attempt to remove d specks in d eyes of others! undecided
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Jammiiee(m): 4:44pm On May 06, 2017
Racists and tribal bigots are not distant cousins angry
KennyID17:

Those aren't racists na? undecided

More like tribal bigots sad
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 06, 2017
Who interracial copulation epp, the white man did well abeg. Interracial copulation is a genocide against the original races; if its trend is allowed to continue a little longer, generations to come would surely contend with preserving an extincting race.
Parents, society, and even the government should discourage the profanity of interracial copulation.

3 Likes

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by TheABOMINATION: 5:57pm On May 06, 2017
KennyID17:

He is saying that tribal bigots are worse than racists.

They don't allow marriage with some people of the same race with them but different tribe undecided
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by IRobot7(m): 6:50pm On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:

TBH, I think it has more to do with "them", than it being a western thing. For instance, I get along more with American white people because they aren't as obnoxiously sexual about almost every damn thing. Hence I don't believe it's an American or western thing, but rather, a black American thing. Even the older ones are no different, they're just as sleazy. I've butted heads with many of them on FB groups because I don't understand how people can operate on the same level as wild beasts, with little to zero self-control. I just don't get it. IMO, they're the true jungle people tongue The African bush they left many years ago, is still very much alive in some of their uncivilized behavior.
My dear, do not be perturbed by that. But, do not take everything a man says seriously. Some might just want to talk dirty. You just have to let them know from the onset that you wouldn't like such conversations.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by oribi(m): 7:33pm On May 06, 2017
if the dude na NBA basketballer the papa go talk dis rubbish nooooooooooooo....Him go even beg make d guy stay with the daughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by PattyCake: 7:47pm On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:
Hmmm...TBH...I don't blame the father. I don't like American blacks either. The behavior I've noticed in most of them is, they're uncouth, too sexual & ghetto/classless. I've had a few hit on me on Facebook & other forums grin I wouldn't date one & I understand anyone who wouldn't want to either.

Retarded_ Post.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 06, 2017
PattyCake:

Retarded_ Post.

What's stopping you from writing an intelligent one, Einstein?

1 Like

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by lilytender: 8:25pm On May 06, 2017
mazimee:
Racism will never end. I meant every single word I said.

Have we ended tribalism on Nairaland? Are Igbos, Afonjas and almajaris still not fighting tooth and nail on Nairaland? We are all guity.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Rosskii: 8:52pm On May 06, 2017
Ontarget:

I wouldn't end but it will reduce only if black people clean up their mess in Africa

YOU'RE TALKING BULLSHIIT.

''Blame the victim''.

For your information, white racism is borne out of sheer hatred for darker skinned people, who have what they don't have - MELANIN.

They are genetically recessive. Racism is their defence mechanism against their minority status in a world peopled 95% by coloured people.

It has NOTHING to do with how blacks conduct themselves. In fact, the better Africa becomes. the more they'll despise you. You must understand it is all about them, and nothing to do with you. They claim to hate blacks, yet they spend billions of dollars annually on tanning creams, staying out in the sun, and liposuction treatment to get big lips, ALL TO LOOK LIKE BLACKS. This was why Dr Frances Cress Wesling wrote that White people hate black people because white people are not black. She said it was the ONLY reason white folks hated blacks. And she is right.

Her seminal work was the 1970s book, ''The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism (White Supremacy)''.

A reviewer explains:

“The quality of whiteness is a genetic inadequacy or a relative deficiency or disease based upon the inability to produce the skin pigments of melanin which are responsible for all skin color,” Dr Wesling explained in the essay, adding, “The majority of the world’s people are not so afflicted, suggesting that the state of color is the norm for human beings and [its] absence is abnormal.”

In her essay, Welsing contends that because of their “numerical inadequacy” and “color inferiority,” white people may have defensively developed “an uncontrollable sense of hostility and aggression” towards people of color which has led to “confrontations” between the races throughout history. Repressing their own feelings of inadequacy, whites “set about evolving a social, political and economic structure to give blacks and other ‘non-whites’ the appearance of being inferior.”

http://www.encyclopedia.com/education/news-wires-white-papers-and-books/welsing-frances-cress-1935

1 Like

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Rosskii: 9:29pm On May 06, 2017
RaptorX:
Laughing at all the anti black American comments, when Africa is the toilet of the world and a total cesspit. Africans should be the last people talking down on black Americans or anybody for that matter.

Black Americans are only relatively prosperous because they live in a prosperous country. Has nothing to do with their ingenuity. Africans are 1 billion plus in population with standards of living that cut across the entire social spectrum from rich to poor and a GDP approaching $7 TRILLION, while black Americans are just 38 million people dependent on the white majority for their daily bread. Thus, comparing the two sets of people is a sign of your abject illiteracy and ignorance.

Oh.. and Africans CAN talk as loud as they damn well wish. Indians are poorer than Africans, so perhaps you should direct your nastiness to them.

http://www.azadindia.org/social-issues/indian-states-poorer-than-african-nations-undp.html

5 Likes

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by eflintsone(m): 12:43am On May 07, 2017
KennyID17:

almost the same bro ... shows hate
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by harffie(m): 1:19am On May 07, 2017
Splinz:
The white slowpoke can go to hell! That black nigga will screw his daughter silly!

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by KINGOFJAPAN: 3:13am On May 07, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah. Very sad. Too bad we have to be lumped in one race with their ilk. I really don't like them.
Typical Sans.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by nnowu(f): 3:16am On May 07, 2017
No be even better oyibo sef
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by lillaowow(m): 4:02am On May 07, 2017
ZarZar:

TBH, I think it has more to do with "them", than it being a western thing. For instance, I get along more with American white people because they aren't as obnoxiously sexual about almost every damn thing. Hence I don't believe it's an American or western thing, but rather, a black American thing. Even the older ones are no different, they're just as sleazy. I've butted heads with many of them on FB groups because I don't understand how people can operate on the same level as wild beasts, with little to zero self-control. I just don't get it. IMO, they're the true jungle people tongue The African bush they left many years ago, is still very much alive in some of their uncivilized behavior.

you need to travel more (leave that your small box) and stop generalizing people on the internet.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 6:06am On May 07, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:
Typical Sans.

But of course
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 6:11am On May 07, 2017
lillaowow:

you need to travel more (leave that your small box) and stop generalizing people on the internet.

So the people I'm talking to on the internet are robots? Another thing, it seems my observations aren't that far-fetched after all because some people who've been there also agree with my assessment. You don't need a ticket but a keen eye when it comes to human behavior.

1 Like

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by yeman1(m): 6:32am On May 07, 2017
I can say 70 person of them are racist. I hv dated some of them before even living in my house for six months. but her mother is a pain in the ass. she got me arrested many time. and I love white chicks but the parents and family is the problem.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by LorDBolton(m): 6:37am On May 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
Even people who cannot marry outside their tribe will come here to scream racist.

You will make heaven bro ... Hypocrisy is nigerias problem Lols
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Edum13656: 6:50am On May 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
Even people who cannot marry outside their tribe will come here to scream racist.

especially Afonja muslims.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 10:50am On May 07, 2017
Rosskii:

''Blame the victim''.

For your information, white racism is borne out of sheer hatred for darker skinned people, who have what they don't have - MELANIN.

They are genetically recessive. Racism is their defence mechanism against their minority status in a world peopled 95% by coloured people.

It has NOTHING to do with how blacks conduct themselves. In fact, the better Africa becomes. the more they'll despise you. You must understand it is all about them, and nothing to do with you. They claim to hate blacks, yet they spend billions of dollars annually on tanning creams, staying out in the sun, and liposuction treatment to get big lips, ALL TO LOOK LIKE BLACKS. This was why Dr Frances Cress Wesling wrote that White people hate black people because white people are not black. She said it was the ONLY reason white folks hated blacks. And she is right.

Her seminal work was the 1970s book, ''The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism (White Supremacy)''.

A reviewer explains:

“The quality of whiteness is a genetic inadequacy or a relative deficiency or disease based upon the inability to produce the skin pigments of melanin which are responsible for all skin color,” Dr Wesling explained in the essay, adding, “The majority of the world’s people are not so afflicted, suggesting that the state of color is the norm for human beings and [its] absence is abnormal.”

In her essay, Welsing contends that because of their “numerical inadequacy” and “color inferiority,” white people may have defensively developed “an uncontrollable sense of hostility and aggression” towards people of color which has led to “confrontations” between the races throughout history. Repressing their own feelings of inadequacy, whites “set about evolving a social, political and economic structure to give blacks and other ‘non-whites’ the appearance of being inferior.”

http://www.encyclopedia.com/education/news-wires-white-papers-and-books/welsing-frances-cress-1935
Nonesense. You think I am kid to swallow all that junk? If I may ask, why do you think many blacks hold white people in high esteem? I will like to know your answer.

1 Like

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by mctowel01: 12:14pm On May 07, 2017
KennyID17:

Its the same thing. They are also being segregative to people they with dissimilar characteristics.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by mctowel01: 12:17pm On May 07, 2017
Nickizoe:
Aint see anything wrong with that..
A typical yoruba mom won't allow his only son to marry igbo girl..
lol.. Really?
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 07, 2017
Rosskii:

''Blame the victim''.

A reviewer explains:

Man you've been brainwashed. The percentage of hate you are spewing yourself is ridiculous. There might be a small percentage of truth in what you said but stop fighting racism with racism

2 Likes

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by BetaThings: 9:08am On May 08, 2017
Kondomatic:

Don't mind them

Were I a white man, I would not give my daughter to a black man
Blacks in Nigeria know themselves and they claim superiority

Igbo is superior to both Hausa and Yoruba
Yoruba is superior to both Hausa & Igbo
Hausa is superior to Yoruba & Igbo
etc

Suppose my daughter ends up with the very inferior groups?
I prefer to stay out of their confusion
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by BetaThings: 9:58am On May 08, 2017
Edum13656:

especially Afonja muslims.

You are forgetting that when you are not collectively abusing the North, you and the Yorubas are locked in battle for supremacy, the primary recipe for vicious ethnic cleansing in the event of a war
Muslims don't do ethnic contest
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:16pm On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

That still doesn't justify the behavior. Majority of us weren't born on the good side of the tracks either, but we managed not to let our backgrounds define or limit us on the quest to become better people. Most of their celebrities had lives tougher than most eg. Oprah Winfrey, but just look where she is today. I respect people who rise above limitations. However, I have a natural dislike for those who use whatever hard times they've been through as a free pass to acting anyhow. We all have scars, how we healed, depended on how we took care of the wound. Meaning that, moving past whatever is not impossible. So that excuse you just gave is for the birds.

They don't have good parents, good neighborhood, no church.

What else will instill discipline?
Added to neighboring schools filled with kids of like minds
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 09, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

They don't have good parents, good neighborhood, no church.

What else will instill discipline?
Added to neighboring schools filled with kids of like minds

Oh please. They do have churches & those brotherhood mentorship programs, etc. Everything is readily available for them. But of course you can't force a horse to drink even if the water is right there in front of it.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Ishilove: 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ifyalways,

Blue Lemon- I love the sentiments. He expressed himself very well, and although he meandered a bit and went off tangent in some places, he read the instructions and followed them, which is very important if you don't want to run into trouble in your dealings offline.

Veemah_ I don't know if I'm being finicky but I found his attempts at being humorous forced. Be that as it may, he kept it a bit short. He needs to learn paragraphing though. The essay was poorly formatted.Sheesh.

Craze world- Now this is how to write a narrative essay. I gat no complaints. grin

Nosa J Bourne_ This js the first time I'm hearing of ewa goin, fried egg, bread and thick tea combo. The thought alone is making my bowels rumble in sympathy. That is a diarrhea and fart causing combo.

I find Nosa's essay very entertaining! cheesy
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
And how is that different from Africans with their side chicks and their scamming Americans out of money and citizenship and abusing women of any race and age to get to the USA by any means necessary. You think a White father would expect, especially a Nigerian to treat their daughters any better than an American black. When you point the finger at what a small percentage of what blacks in the USA do know that 3 fingers are pointing back at you. We can sit all day and point fingers. But white men have no desires to give their legacy away to any "niggas" on all continents.

Hmmm...TBH...I don't blame the father. I don't like American blacks either. The behavior I've noticed in most of them is, they're uncouth, too sexual & ghetto/classless. I've had a few hit on me on Facebook & other forums grin I wouldn't date one & I understand anyone who wouldn't want to either.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) / When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.