Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,211 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" (2713 Views)

Ijaw Youths Disown Embattled CJN, Say South-south People Are Not Corrupt / FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra / South South - People Without A Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by Nkem4040: 8:18am On May 06, 2017
South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by Yorubas. What is even appalling is when they say they are not Igbo, the Yorubas will say, there is no difference between you people and Igbo.

https://beta.tunein.com/radiobiafra/
Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by raker300: 8:29am On May 06, 2017
South south is not Igbo. They made that point clear during the biafran war. They're on their own.

When they need another struggle that would involve the Igbo, they can claim Igbo but we know they're not igbos

11 Likes

Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by Nobody: 8:38am On May 06, 2017
raker300:
[s]South south is not Igbo. They made that point clear during the biafran war. They're on their own.

When they need another struggle that would involve the Igbo, they can claim Igbo but we know they're not igbos[/s]

Afonja

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by GavelSlam: 8:41am On May 06, 2017
Olu20090:

Afonja
Always looking for cheap likes.

I am an itshekiri man who has never been mistaken for Ibo except only by Ibos whenever I'm in the East.

23 Likes

Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by Nobody: 8:42am On May 06, 2017
GavelSlam:
[s]

I am an itshekiri man who has never been mistaken for Ibo except only by Ibos whenever I'm in the East[/s].

Afonja

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by GavelSlam: 8:47am On May 06, 2017
Olu20090:

Afonja

I love those pictures.

Be proud of yours.

18 Likes

Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by Nobody: 8:56am On May 06, 2017
GavelSlam:

[s]
I love those pictures.

Be proud of yours. [/s]

That's a yoruba woman. Igbo women don't look like that and neither do Igbo women tie head wrapper like that. Her head wrapper is exactly yoruba.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by GavelSlam: 9:00am On May 06, 2017
Olu20090:

That's a yoruba woman. Igbo women don't look like that and neither do Igbo women tie head wrapper like that. Her head wrapper is exactly yoruba.

Caption:
Titled Igbo woman with full-face ichi marks, Iwollo, 1983. Photo: Herbert Cole.

Don't deny your own.

She's a beautiful woman by the way but it doesn't change the fact that she is Ibo.

http://ukpuru.tumblr.com/page/285

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by Heavance(m): 9:28am On May 06, 2017
It has to be the Yorubas na....
No matter how you tell SOME, they seem not to understand we have 3 "major" ethnic groups, that major is understood as "only" which makes me tired of explaining to those that even went to school..... These days, I silence them by asking if a man from Cross-river state is an Igbo man too, they look dumb with that question? Or can 2face be said to be a Hausa guy since he is from Benue? These questions end their yeye talk.

2 Likes

Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by SIRmanjar(m): 9:30am On May 06, 2017
Lol!if they call you omo ibo you call them omo yoruba just the way non yorubas do in my work place.
Why are my pipo so tribalistic in nature?especially toward the ibos?You hardly see them call an hausa man omo hausa out of fear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by Marotzke(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2017
Why are you bothered over mere nomenclature?
Even you call Buhari,Abba Kyari, Baba gana Monguno, Atiku Abubakar, Musa Kwankwaso Hausa?
Of all these people, only kwankwaso is Hausa. Buhari and Atiku are Fulani, while Kyari and Monguno are kanuri.
Yet these people ignore their tribal affiliation and accept hausa to have numbers on their side.
At the same time they encourage you to continue balkanization of your region on the altar of parochial tribal agenda.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by Nobody: 9:45am On May 06, 2017
raker300:
South south is not Igbo. They made that point clear during the biafran war. They're on their own.

When they need another struggle that would involve the Igbo, they can claim Igbo but we know they're not igbos

Commander achusie is south south...... One of the best commanders during biafra war and he's still alive today........... Did u even know when they were separated from igbo and given their own state...... Their state was all given English names like DELTA STATE, RIVERS STATE, CROSS-RIVER STATE.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by Nkem4040: 9:48am On May 06, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Lol!if they call you omo ibo you call them omo yoruba just the way non yorubas do in my work place.
Why are my pipo so tribalistic in nature?especially toward the ibos?You hardly see them call an hausa man omo hausa out of fear.

The point of this post is not the name calling but their hypocrisy and divisive nature. When it comes to oil, they chant...they are South South but when it's not about oil, they see them just as Igbos.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by Nkem4040: 9:49am On May 06, 2017
ezenwajosh:

Commander achusie is south south...... One of the best commanders during biafra war and he's still alive today..... It I boribo...... Did even know when they we're separated from igbo and given their own state...... Their state was all given English names

Also ask him also where Okonjo Iweala is from? Or JJ Okocha?

3 Likes

Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by SIRmanjar(m): 9:56am On May 06, 2017
Nkem4040:

The point of this post is not the name calling but their hypocrisy and divisive nature. When it comes to oil, they chant...they are South South but when it's not about oil, they see them just as Igbos.
Ooohhkk!I get it..That's so true..for example crime,when they commit crime they tag them ibos but when it comes to oil they suddenly become non ibo.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by Cooly100: 10:00am On May 06, 2017
GavelSlam:

I am an itshekiri man who has never been mistaken for Ibo except only by Ibos whenever I'm in the East.

Liar...aboki will definitely know you are an Itsekiri? Hahahahah

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:10am On May 06, 2017
Olu20090:

Afonja
no that guy is not ,I have noticed something about Niger Delta the switch alignment whenever they are crying but immediately the get what they want,they turn demonic to the Igbo sad but that's the truth

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by Mynd42: 10:48am On May 06, 2017
In 1966, in an event that ultimately led to the civil war, 60,000 Southerners were killed in cold blood by Northern Nigeria soldiers and civilians. The blood thirsty northerners didn't want to know if you're Delta Igbo, Oshogbo I jaw or Cameroun Itshekiri man/woman, they killed everyone that doesn't a answer Musa or Adamu.

I think we Igbos have tried too much for the so called South South yet some of them are ungrateful /non interested.

It has reached a point where we shall dump them and secede alone.

4 Likes

Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by Basic123: 11:52am On May 06, 2017
Olu20090:

Exactly,....igbo woman..as in confirmed "brown roof fetishists" will appear like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by Basic123: 11:54am On May 06, 2017
SIRmanjar:
omo Igbo
Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by Basic123: 11:56am On May 06, 2017
Olu20090:

Afonja
...lolz..Omo Igbo..the ibadan brown roof fetishist.

Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by SIRmanjar(m): 11:59am On May 06, 2017
Basic123:
omo Igbo
Emi omo ofe Manu cheesy
Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by Basic123: 12:01pm On May 06, 2017
Olu20090:

Google is your friend.

That is IGBO ICHI SARIFICATION MARK!!!!!

We thought they don't have scarification mark and brown roof!!!!!!!....mother fvcker braggers and chest beaters..lolz

lemme give you "ibadan brown roof fetishist" some more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by Basic123: 12:08pm On May 06, 2017
GavelSlam:

Caption:

Don't deny your own.

She's a beautiful woman by the way but it doesn't change the fact that she is Ibo.

They will deny it.The same way the "ibadan brown roof fetishists" will deny enugu brown roof.

2 Likes

Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by Basic123: 12:09pm On May 06, 2017
GavelSlam:

Caption:

Don't deny your own.

They will deny it.The same way the "ibadan brown roof fetishists"IBRF..will deny enugu brown roofs.

2 Likes

Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by massive302: 1:02pm On May 06, 2017
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Hold sales & display featured items
• Cross sell by displaying related products
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Password protection of any page
• Search engine compatibility
• Inventory tracking and reporting
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• Real-time shipping calculations
• View Order Status
• Multiple Shipping Options
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE
• Banner designs created for your use for online Media Campaign

Plus much more

Get PREMIUM E-commerce Website for less than N100k Completed with Secured Online Payment Gateway Integration… We don’t just build a store, we build your business

Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by Erums(m): 1:11pm On May 06, 2017
This is so true.... Its a very discriminatory act from the afonjas... Bleep afonjaz....... We SS are on our own.... Since tha Bleep u guys dnt know shit

5 Likes

Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by Guestlander: 1:22pm On May 06, 2017
Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by Justuceleague2: 2:10pm On May 06, 2017
GavelSlam:

Caption:

Don't deny your own.

grin You may have just broken his back and the others who upload pictures of tribal marks labeling it Afonja

This is sweet, 1000000 likes for you

4 Likes

Re: South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" by Dyoungstar: 3:15pm On May 06, 2017
Get 5k every Tuesday by following our weekly episodic comedy skits and answering questions that follows at the end.
Starts on the 9th of May 2017.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--cGPLh2lM8
T&C
To qualify for the giveaway price
1. You must be a follower of any of our handles on Instagram/Twitter.
2. You must like our facebook fan page
3. You must be subscribed to our YouTube channel
---------------
Subscribe:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV9i7BQkZiQNytGH-Ff5eZg
★☆★ FOLLOW US BELOW: ★☆★
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/yetfilmsng
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Yet_FilmsNg
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yet_filmsng/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obiano Under Reports Anambra State IGR. We Must Correct This. / Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. / My View On Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.