Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? (35696 Views)

Wife Or Friend: Who Deserves The Front Seat? / How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by justmenoni: 7:34pm On May 06, 2017
Then change your moniker; orare youdondeymad?

quote author=Youdondeymad post=56272445]Ok nobody is mad.

3[/quote]
Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by MzJin(f): 7:39pm On May 06, 2017
Youdondeymad:
God bless you ma.

Oga em not ma em only 20+ old pls just call me Mzjin(Mz) means Miss not Mrz.....tnks
Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Youdondeymad: 8:38pm On May 06, 2017
justmenoni:
Then change your moniker; orare youdondeymad?

quote author=Youdondeymad post=56272445]Ok nobody is mad.

I have another monicker,just using this one for the main time.Cheers

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Youdondeymad: 8:39pm On May 06, 2017
MzJin:

Oga em not ma em only 20+ old pls just call me Mzjin(Mz) means Miss not Mrz.....tnks
Ok noted miss...

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by justmenoni: 8:50pm On May 06, 2017
Ok but youdondeymad or not?

I swear your moniker na fire!

quote author=Youdondeymad post=56274665]I have another monicker,just using this one for the main time.Cheers

3[/quote]
Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Barigaboy(m): 9:17pm On May 06, 2017
Youdondeymad:
Good morning peeps, I have been pondering about this issue since last week.

I was chatting with my nephew on whassapp few days ago,while we were chatting, I observed something strange. He is planning to settle down with his fiancee very soon, I was surprised when I saw the picture of his fiancee but I pretended as if I don't know her. I have dated this babe before (to be honest), I dated her after I broke up with my first love few years ago. We dated for 2 years and 3 months, I don't really know what to do. I don't want to burst my nephew's bubbles because he is so much in love, I don't have any problem with their union but I'm planning to avoid the marriage.

Am I right or wrong, please no bashing or insults, thank you all.

Keep quiet about d matter past is past since nobody knows about d matter. Try to keep proper gap between u n d lady. I understand your thought but keep it to yourself n keep proper distance. God bless u

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by ayommy12: 9:22pm On May 06, 2017
The danger of premarital sex on point.....
Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Youdondeymad: 9:33pm On May 06, 2017
justmenoni:
Ok but youdondeymad or not?

I swear your moniker na fire!

quote author=Youdondeymad post=56274665]I have another monicker,just using this one for the main time.Cheers

Lol,if you can't beat them,you join them.I joined nairaland some years ago as a gentle guy but the heat is too much and unbearable so I changed my style to flow with the current system.I'd mention you at any time with my old monicker but don't ask me when...
Goodnight

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Youdondeymad: 9:39pm On May 06, 2017
Barigaboy:
Keep quiet about d matter past is past since nobody knows about d matter. Try to keep proper gap between u n d lady. I understand your thought but keep it to yourself n keep proper distance. God bless u
God bless you too,thanks for understanding my point,some "self acclaimed moralists" on nairaland believe I'm doing this because of jealousy and idleness(lol).Thank you once again for your maturity,goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by missyadorable(f): 9:49pm On May 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
I can't marry someone that my sibling or relation dated and if I see them with my ex, I will tell them the truth. Whatever they decides to do with the truth is entirely their business.

The reason I cannot marry the woman is because feelings can be rekindled. They can have sex again if they have had sex before.

Well said! Okafor's law works!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by HARDDON: 11:52pm On May 06, 2017
jagugu88li:
Yes you!!! cheesy

WHat have i done to your heart now that u r screaming like that? tongue cheesy

Cant u just admire me secretly without calling my attention? cool shocked

Btw, how does one pronounce dis ur cognomen? Tried it n lost my pitch angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by CaraJewel(f): 1:05am On May 07, 2017
People saying leftover.abeg which one be dat?
Lyk u dnt keep food in the freezer and rewarm and it taste better thaN when it was cooked
abeg what is leftover?leftover men or women.too much wahala in this world

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by justmenoni: 3:57am On May 07, 2017
Ok, I won't ask you again...ok mention me anytime...

quote author=Youdondeymad post=56276365]Lol,if you can't beat them,you join them.I joined nairaland some years ago as a gentle guy but the heat is too much and unbearable so I changed my style to flow with the current system.I'd mention you at any time with my old monicker but don't ask me when...
Goodnight

3[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Azam101: 6:39am On May 07, 2017
What God has joined together let no one put asunder! you affairs with her is dead n buried

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by yeman1(m): 6:41am On May 07, 2017
I cannot marry such my brother!
is better you tell him before it is too late.
you don't need to worry about their relationship, worry about your relationship with ur brother. Wife or girlfriend can go but ur family remained life.
if later the guy knew, he would believe u pp are still fucking behind him. and u will break his heart totally. we are all human. pls tell him in a strategical manner.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Jakasibo(m): 7:25am On May 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
I can't marry someone that my sibling or relation dated and if I see them with my ex, I will tell them the truth. Whatever they decides to do with the truth is entirely their business.

The reason I cannot marry the woman is because feelings can be rekindled. They can have sex again if they have had sex before.
Okonkwor's law states: Once you've had sex with a woman you can still have sex with her over again.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Jakasibo(m): 7:33am On May 07, 2017
The only thing that can make you not to attend is what led to your breakup with her. If its something your can handle there's no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:15am On May 07, 2017
Youdondeymad:
I don't have any problem with their union but is it normal to tell my cousin about our past escapades.
We are very close and I'm afraid he might not forgive me if I ignore his invitation.

You need to tell him because if he get to know later might get mad..

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Nobody: 8:28am On May 07, 2017
Abbeynomics:
Ask your nephew dis same question, nd hear him out, den u can now deside what to do through his reply

Op, this says it all. Asking him the same question using an imaginary friend as a case study. Then observe his view with rapt attention and make your decision stresslessly.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:31am On May 07, 2017
Youdondeymad:
I don't know what to do,he has my pictures in his phone,I don't know what the lady would tell her about me.You know love is crazy,I don't want family wahala.

You need to tell him and also tell you mum and your uncle to avoid family wahala in future..
Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:48am On May 07, 2017
Youdondeymad:
Thanks,I shouldn't tell him or attend the wedding?

Don't just walk away oooo, Tell him everything and also tell your mum and your uncle for future..
Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Youdondeymad: 11:20am On May 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Don't just walk away oooo, Tell him everything and also tell your mum and your uncle for future..
Hmmmm! Bruh,I can't do it,the reason why I brought this issue to nairaland is because I want to know if it is right or wrong to ignore his invitation.I'm doing this because I care about them,I don't want to cause commotion on his wedding day,I won't forgive myself.I broke up with this lady because of genotype,she didn't offend me.I don't want her to remember her past on her wedding day(that's all)

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:07pm On May 07, 2017
Youdondeymad:
Hmmmm! Bruh,I can't do it,the reason why I brought this issue to nairaland is because I want to know if it is right or wrong to ignore his invitation.I'm doing this because I care about them,I don't want to cause commotion on his wedding day,I won't forgive myself.I broke up with this lady because of genotype,she didn't offend me.I don't want her to remember her past on her wedding day(that's all)

Bro if you have ever had sex with her then you need to tell them, No matter how you hide secret it will be exposed.. You cousin on't even forgive you and he might believe you guys will continue seeing each other and have been seeing each other behind his back..

You won't be free when you are around them anymore..

How can a lady you have once have sex with be your sister inlaw? How about those time you remember the times you spend with her..
Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by lastmaster(m): 6:25pm On May 10, 2017
I can't do such.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Olayetan(m): 1:16am On May 11, 2017
Dat can't work for me oo
Wich ear fit hear say my nephew Don yarnsh my wife?
D truth is anytime u n dat girl see eachoda
Ur memory will refresh n u will act in such a way dat will b suspicious to ur nephew and if ur nephew come to knw latr dat u ve dated her, he will feel disappointed.
D best ere is avoid seeing dem......

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman / Solutions To Spirit Husband And Spirit Wife Problems / Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.