Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:41 PM

Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? (2419 Views)

3 Units Of HONDA ACCORD 2014 Toks 4.m And 4. 4m negotiable. / Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! / Abeg Inspired M And Odas I Need Ur Help Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by platinumnk(f): 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2010
The Honda Accord Coupe Or Nissan Murano

My Altima I had was badly damaged and Im in the car market again . .  . cry cry cry cry cry

My dad wants me to get this:

an 04 Honda Accord-  this four door is too family motherish for me  tongue

But I have the ultimate pick and my choices I want are different:
I want this:
[img]http://3img.automotive.com/p/00930FC9A05889ADDEC858E02EAC92E2EF645421AC56CD9F33A9973793B03985F834B1128BC01BFCE04E5F95660DC648B7F236AADF51DD2FD6A582784DF65AA372A22D8CBCBA255B323A3BFD839F1E9DF19B2E9B7E3E3A2E0C22C0A50CAD9A670D000F52C5FBAE7091ECDD318786213042093D26DDF8C537E849CD322226305BC864CF+w335+h251+cr1+re0+ar0/image.jpg[/img]

or this :

I slightly perfer the honda coupe better though its sleek and cool .   .   . .  and I havent been really reading great reviews on the Murano . . 
But I have sisters and stuff  . . so it would have more room
Both are roughly the same price give or take . .

So which one? and why? or should I get something else? i was also looking at the kia sportage .  . but i dont know much about them . .

My sisters say CRV but im not really liking their style . .  so Guru's what is your opinon? kiss
Thks
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by jaybee3(m): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2010
coupe fits u better
sure u gonna look fly in it
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by platinumnk(f): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2010
^^ thanks for you input!  kiss
I been in love with the coupe since it came out,
but you know Nigerians are not really fond of coupes,  undecided

i spent 3 weeks going everywhere inLagos and I only saw ONE  tongue

the Murano might be too big lipsrsealed
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by jaybee3(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2010
u welcome hun
r u buying to drive in lag or yanks?
if in lag then murano cos of the road but i'd def go for coupe if yanks
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by platinumnk(f): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2010
^^ I would be driving it in the states grin grin yanks lol

im thinking of buying my altima from the insurance and sending it home to be fixed

it had only 34,000 miles on it cry cry cry cry

the murano would be good on 9ja but I would perfer bringing a chevy tahoe to 9ja because its basically maintance free.
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by jaybee3(m): 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2010
kk then. no problemo
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2010
platinumnk:

^^ I would be driving it in the states grin grin yanks lol

im thinking of buying my altima from the insurance and sending it home to be fixed

it had only 34,000 miles on it cry cry cry cry

the murano would be good on 9ja but I would perfer bringing a chevy tahoe to 9ja because its basically maintance free.

i would strongly advise against bring pure american cars 2 naija
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by Fhemmmy: 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2010
The machine in that picture look like an Honda Accord EX model.

Here is what i look for when i am buying a ride, cos anything i am driving is always for sale . . . .  cheesy
I am more concerned about cost of maintaning the machine
I am concerned about the second sale value
I am concerned about the terrain of where i will be driving
I am concerned about what makes me happy.

Accord Couple . . .
looks nice, sleek and hot and all that . . . . .good for a single lady, but one day, the woman will have to sell it or get rid of it for something better:
So will u get a good value for it, if you are in Nigeria

Nigeria is a place where accidents are common, how easy would the people at the back get out in case of fire . . . dont get me wrong, i love couple, i have a coupe myself of Nissan 350Z, but i am not based in Nigeria . . .where i know ambulance to get to me, will only take minutes, cos anything over 5 mins is not acceptable.

How is the insurance on Coupe in Nigeria, cos they are more where i reside compared to the sedan.
Resale value of couple is not as sweet and easy as the couple and resale value is not same either.

Accord Sedan . . . . .
Nice
Cute
hold value
Sells fast like pure water on a hot day.
Can be maintained easily in Nigeria
The parts are readily avalaible
The mechanics knows honda product well.

Morano . . . . .
Regardless of the year
It is nice
High up and can take u around even when Lagoon is on the streets of Nija
They can ride on bad terrain, cos it is a cross over
You have better feelings for it
The resale value is surely better
Hold value more
When you marry, you wont have to worry about changing it quick, cos it can take you all.

Now, what would i buy if i can afford it, i will surely go for Murano.
BTW . . . Price of same years are not in same category at all.
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by Fhemmmy: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2010
I have posted the epistle, before i knew you would be using in the states. cheesy

Then, i will advice you go for the Honda Accord, either of the Couple is OK
Look into what the insurance would be in your state
Look into what the cost of maintenance would be with the machanic in your hood, remember, no Baba Chi Chi on the side of the road that will fix am quick.
So looking into that, you might settle your mind on Accord Sedan.
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by platinumnk(f): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2010
jay bee:

kk then. no problemo

coming over for a ride? wink

oyb:

i would strongly advise against bring pure american cars 2 naija

why? i know american cars are not made well, but Chevy made the Tahoe and suburban different
with different engines . . .

I know many people who have owned them for years and they give problems
Strictly Maintenance. .
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by jaybee3(m): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2010
is dat an official invitation?
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by Fhemmmy: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2010
platinumnk:

coming over for a ride? wink

why? i know american cars are not made well, but Chevy made the Tahoe and suburban different
with different engines . . .

I know many people who have owned them for years and they give problems
Strictly Maintenance. .

The only car, i will never drive are the chevy junks and that is all cos they have no enuf power for me.
Every car is aiight and reliable, all depends on how u maintain it.
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2010
^^^^

nigerian mechanics are not familiar with american cars imho

and with late model cars that are all electronic

let your 'maintenance free' car develop one glitch. . .

and you will find a soc called expert fking it up more and more either by accident or design . .

and driving in naija is not like driving in the us -

the moment it starts raining in lagos - that road can turn to a swamp, and you can find out all sorts of things you dont want to find out about your car

eg apparently honda cars have their brain box under the engine - so once u get caught in a flood above two feet, your engine is dead

an oga was in her brand new nissan xtrail . it had rained and there was only one lane available on a two lane road , because of flooding . she suddenly realisd hey, i'm in an suv, and drove through the water. the brain box died n200k gbese .
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by platinumnk(f): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I have posted the epistle, before i knew you would be using in the states. cheesy

Then, i will advice you go for the Honda Accord, either of the Couple is OK
Look into what the insurance would be in your state
Look into what the cost of maintenance would be with the machanic in your hood, remember, no Baba Chi Chi on the side of the road that will fix am quick.
So looking into that, you might settle your mind on Accord Sedan.

haba- Fhemmy you are using the same excuse that my parents are going to use!!! what if i crash I wont be able to come out   angry angry angry

The Sedan is cool, but Its booring tongue

Well the 04 Murano is about 9- 12,000 and 04 honda is about 6-9 depending on milage. .

jay bee:

is dat an official invitation?

want me to mail it? wink
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by platinumnk(f): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2010
Fhemmmy:

The only car, i will never drive are the chevy junks and that is all cos they have no enuf power for me.
Every car is aiight and reliable, all depends on how u maintain it.

why? Ive driven the Suburban . . the ones before the new model . . it has a lot of power. . .

oyb:

^^^^

nigerian mechanics are not familiar with american cars imho

and with late model cars that are all electronic

let your 'maintenance free' car develop one glitch. . .

and you will find a soc called expert fking it up more and more either by accident or design . .

and driving in naija is not like driving in the us -

the moment it starts raining in lagos - that road can turn to a swamp, and you can find out all sorts of things you dont want to find out about your car

eg apparently honda cars have their brain box under the engine - so once u get caught in a flood above two feet, your engine is dead

an oga was in her brand new nissan xtrail . it had rained and there was only one lane available on a two lane road , because of flooding . she suddenly realisd hey, i'm in an suv, and drove through the water. the brain box died n200k gbese .

u serious!! shocked shocked did she get it fixed?
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by jaybee3(m): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2010
go on then cool
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by platinumnk(f): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2010
jay bee:

go on then cool

have a return address? grin
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2010
platinumnk:

why? Ive driven the Suburban . .  the ones before the new model . .  it has a lot of power. . .

u serious!! shocked shocked did she get it  fixed?

i think insurance eventually came through. . .
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by platinumnk(f): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2010
^how much is insurance in Nigeria?
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by fifi09(f): 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2010
Oooops!
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by Fhemmmy: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2010
platinumnk:

why? Ive driven the Suburban . . the ones before the new model . . it has a lot of power. . .

u serious!! shocked shocked did she get it fixed?

Suburban is an SUV, that was why i clearly said a Car . . . .
I used my SUV Navigator to go to church . . . .
The Nissan 350Z when boys just wanna be boys, i love power and i love the feel of knowing a man is behind the wheels.
However, i cant drive same car for so long, cos i wanna feel almost all the car that are cute and that i love, and since i cant afford them all at once and cos of insurance, i have to buy, enjoy and sell . . . . grin
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by SeanT21(f): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2010
I go for the 04 Honda Accord. Its a family car and U have a large one.
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by platinumnk(f): 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Suburban is an SUV, that was why i clearly said a Car . . . .
I used my SUV Navigator to go to church . . . .
The Nissan 350Z when boys just wanna be boys, i love power and i love the feel of knowing a man is behind the wheels.
However, i cant drive same car for so long, cos i wanna feel almost all the car that are cute and that i love, and since i cant afford them all at once and cos of insurance, i have to buy, enjoy and sell . . . . grin

oh my bad , I thought u mean cars as a whole . . . tongue

one my my neighbors in Lagos has a tahoe rides over the bump roads nice cheesy

SeanT21:

I go for the 04 Honda Accord. Its a family car and U have a large one.

yeah but ill plan to move away once i graduate . . its too "safe"

if me and my dad comes to par with it ill take the murano . . though i might save on the side and wait for a good auction to get the coupe on the side grin grin
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by jaybee3(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2010
platinumnk:

have a return address? grin
return address?
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by inspiredm(m): 1:37am On Jan 09, 2010
My Heart Melts anytime I hear your Voice, Now i cant stop thinking about you.

Youre My Cute baby 4 Life  kiss kiss

Whats this thread about again ?  grin grin
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by showbobo(m): 4:55am On Jan 09, 2010
:d smiley
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by platinumnk(f): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2010
Wow. . . inspired . . .im shocked speechless . . . . . embarassed
this type of wooing . . . my heart is not prepared for
take am easy oo kiss kiss kiss
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2010
inspired_m:

My Heart Melts anytime I hear your Voice, Now i cant stop thinking about you.

Youre My Cute baby 4 Life  kiss kiss

Whats this thread about again ?  grin grin

i someone practicing for coolfm's toast in one minute cheesy
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by inspiredm(m): 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2010
platinumnk:

Wow. . . inspired . . .im shocked speechless . . . . . embarassed
this type of wooing  . . . my heart is not prepared for
take am  easy oo  kiss kiss kiss

I had to speak my mind Honey.

Erm Erm its bn a long time coming.  kiss kiss
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by calabaman(m): 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2010
cccooouugghinnggg romantic talk in auto section, hmmmmn
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2010
Inspired, you know it makes perfect sense. wink

You know what I'm talking about.
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by Fhemmmy: 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2010
i am laffing in jamo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tokunbo 1999 Nissan Maxima - 900k / Neat S-40 Volvo For Hot Sale Just Arrived From Texas / Clean Peugeot 307 For Sale @ N680k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.