Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work (30423 Views)

Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) / Housemaid Steals Her Boss’ Jewelry, Money, 5 Days After Resuming Work - Pictures / Driver Absconds With Brown Acura Day After Resuming Work At Park View (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by ObiOmaMu: 12:50pm On May 06, 2017
In an incident that happened in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, it has been revealed that a Cotonou cook who was employed 3 weeks ago, absconded with his bosses' properties.

A friend to the victims wrote:

"Please be careful when hiring cooks particularly from Cotonou. My friend and his wife hired a cook from Cotonou. All their kids are in boarding house.

He returned home for lunch prepared by his cook, went upstairs to his bedroom only to find it had been broken into. All his wife's jewellery and his box of wrist watches were stolen. They got SARS and police involved.

His guarantor and some other affiliates are in detention. The thief has been traced back to Cotonou. Apparently he burgled the house with two other Cotonou cooks. He has confessed to his dad but is still on the run.

He had only been working for my friend for 3 weeks. My friend didn't eat the food. I hear they usually poison their employers to incapacitate them while they carry out their evil deeds. It's not a forwarded message. Pls any info will be appreciated."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/3-weeks-after-resuming-work-cotonou.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by SooCute(m): 12:52pm On May 06, 2017
Well, as for me, i will marry a lady that is comfortable with kitchen affairs.

I just don't want to do plenty thinking and multiple prayer points biko.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by serverconnect(m): 12:55pm On May 06, 2017
If they catch you now, you start crying is the devil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by Greatigbos(f): 2:16pm On May 06, 2017
mere looking at him ...how can somebody employ person like dat as a cook

37 Likes

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by lemolemo: 2:16pm On May 06, 2017
They were lucky only few losses, don't they hear of the Nnpc lady's case. Hiring someone you know nothing about without background checks or previous history of good character.

3 Likes

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by olusledge: 2:17pm On May 06, 2017
but
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by Goodnuel: 2:17pm On May 06, 2017
He cooked the properties..

Why do people even hire guys as cooks??

undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 2:17pm On May 06, 2017
This is true
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by Inception(m): 2:19pm On May 06, 2017
grin
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 06, 2017
Greatigbos:
Dont usually judge people by appearances, there are guys that look like him that are honest.

9 Likes

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by Lexusgs430: 2:19pm On May 06, 2017
Pepper don set .....
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by agrovick(m): 2:19pm On May 06, 2017
This is one of the reasons why I'm not so particular about marrying a career woman if I will be towing the career path. Somebody has to be on ground for the sake of peace mind, she is either a career woman while I'm doing my own thing that affords me quality time to spend at home or I'm a career man while she has enough time to spend on the home front.

14 Likes

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by Mophasa(m): 2:20pm On May 06, 2017
Serves them right, I wish the guy luck sad

When there are many unemployed youths over here who can even cook better

I wonder why we value foreigners so much in this country from philipinos to red Indians, lebanese, now even contonu sef angry

It's high time we do away with the so called "expatriates" and embrace our local skills and talents

My opinion

15 Likes

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by Punctual(m): 2:20pm On May 06, 2017
So cook don finish for naija? Lol
nigerian sha

2 Likes

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by shikshark: 2:20pm On May 06, 2017
I for say God pick im call, but this time na the mumu oga and madam pick the call.
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by chrisbaby24(m): 2:20pm On May 06, 2017
Ok
The cook get swag join
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 06, 2017
How did she get the $6m in the first place.

I smell lies

Na arrangee plan dem cook up

2 Likes

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by Abeyjide: 2:25pm On May 06, 2017
his face looks dubious .
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by asatemple(f): 2:25pm On May 06, 2017
Women can no longer do the fundamentals that a wife is known for in the name of CAREER abi WORKING CLASS.
There's God ooo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by LoveJesus87(m): 2:27pm On May 06, 2017
N
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by enemyofprogress: 2:29pm On May 06, 2017
See wetin the love of Cotonou jollof rice cause the man

1 Like

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by enemyofprogress: 2:30pm On May 06, 2017
Mophasa:
Serves them right, I wish the guy luck sad

When there are many unemployed youths over here who can even cook better

I wonder why we value foreigners so much in this country from philipinos to red Indians, lebanese, now even contonu sef angry

It's high time we do away with the so called "expatriates" and embrace our local skills and talents

My opinion
can you cook Cotonou jollof rice?

2 Likes

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by Missmossy(f): 2:30pm On May 06, 2017
Nawa oooo fear them undecided
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by Pavore9: 2:30pm On May 06, 2017
Is it that Nigerian guys can cook, that Beninoise guys are regularly brought in as cooks?l
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by LoveJesus87(m): 2:31pm On May 06, 2017
Greatigbos:
Honestly am lost for words. U see dis kind tin still employ inside ur house for dat matter To cook for u on top? So if dis kind tin cook give u u go collect am chop? Mehn some people are brain dead. Very seriously. BRAIN DEAD

1 Like

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by EdDave(m): 2:31pm On May 06, 2017
Why do Nigerians keep hiring these African ppl as handymen? Evidence has shown that many of them are just plotting to rob them and disappear.

If you must, hire someone you can trace to their roots.

2 Likes

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by GavelSlam: 2:32pm On May 06, 2017
Goodnuel:
He cooked the properties..

Why do people even hire guys as cooks??

undecided undecided undecided

Because they can cook and often hygienic in their handlings.
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by toprealman: 2:34pm On May 06, 2017
serverconnect:
If they caught you now, you start crying is the devil.
lipsrsealed
serverconnect:
If they caught you now, you start crying is the devil.
lipsrsealed
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by toprealman: 2:37pm On May 06, 2017
GavelSlam:

Because they can cook and often hygienic in their handlings.
Not this particular cook, he does not look the part. It is a class thing.....my cook is from Cotonou, meanwhile 1001 locals can do even better!

1 Like

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by j4sure(m): 2:40pm On May 06, 2017
Heyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by GavelSlam: 2:40pm On May 06, 2017
toprealman:
Not this particular cook, he does not look the part. It is a class thing.....my cook is from Cotonou, meanwhile 1001 locals can do even better!

Calabar boys don wise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ogbomoso (Photo) / UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.