Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,244 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here (1687 Views)

Shocking Revelations: 2020 Marks A New World Order / The Earth Is FLAT. Discuss! / 10 Technologies That Didn't Exist 10 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by Jpaul16(m): 2:13pm On May 06, 2017
Have you seen any ufo's, do you believe teleportation is real? telekinesis? teleportation? timetravel? conspiracy theories? do you know anything about supressed technologies, free energy devices? lets talk!

1 Like

Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by ifex370(m): 2:26pm On May 06, 2017
Don't believe.. All these things are just figments of people's imagination
Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by Jpaul16(m): 2:35pm On May 06, 2017
Well bro they exist... and we better start knowing about them
Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by samsard(m): 5:55pm On May 06, 2017
Jpaul16:
Well bro they exist... and we better start knowing about them
Maybe you live in fairyland.
Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by seunot: 8:52pm On May 06, 2017
samsard:
Maybe you live in fairyland.

Some exist but you'll never know unless you probe further.

Nothing is as it's seems.....there are bigger agendas out there, all in a bid to keep some people in charge at the expense of majority of humanity!

Seek knowledge!!

1 Like

Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by samsard(m): 9:42pm On May 06, 2017
seunot:

Some exist but you'll never know unless you probe further.

Nothing is as it's seems.....there are bigger agendas out there, all in a bid to keep some people in charge at the expense of majority of humanity!

Seek knowledge!!
Am not a conspiracy theorist, but I can detect one from a mile off.
Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by Jpaul16(m): 7:07am On May 07, 2017
have you heard of the mandela effect? share your experience
Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by seunot: 8:27am On May 07, 2017
samsard:
Am not a conspiracy theorist, but I can detect one from a mile off.

Just like I can detect a simple minded fellow from a mile off!

It's funny that someone with a full understanding of the world workings, government interests, business interests e.t.c won't fully realize how a group of people e.g governments and businesses won't suppress techs, silence individuals and so on just to keep the status quo.

Over 6000 inventions filled for patents where rejected based on "NATIONAL INTEREST" in the U.S alone which means the inventors cannot tell or market their techs to anyone!. Among those I bet there is one that solves our the world energy problem, one that will significantly improves transportation probably that will make us interstellar, one that improves our agriculture immensely etc, alas we can't know, because it can't be shared or developed!

Think about how much of such has happened in Asia, Europe etc. The same vices like jealousy, envy, fear, power and control etc that is basic to each human are applicable to governments, companies etc and they'll do whatever it takes to keep themselves in control via the use of power, money, influence and so on.

I don't exactly agree 100% with conspiracy theorists, but I'll be a fool to dismiss some theories especially with my knowledge of human nature; the need for control, the love of money. Any group of people will do whatever it takes to be in charge even if it is at the expense of the larger masses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by samsard(m): 8:41am On May 07, 2017
seunot:

It's funny that someone with a full understanding of the world workings, government interests, business interests e.t.c won't fully realize how a group of people e.g governments and businesses won't suppress techs, silence individuals and so on just to keep the status quo.

Over 6000 inventions filled for patents where rejected based on "NATIONAL INTEREST" in the U.S alone which means the inventors cannot tell or market their techs to anyone!. Among those I bet there is one that solves our the world energy problem, one that will significantly improves transportation probably that will make us interstellar, one that improves our agriculture immensely etc, alas we can't know, because it can't be shared or developed!

Think about how much of such has happened in Asia, Europe etc. The same vices like jealousy, envy, fear, power and control etc that is basic to each human are applicable to governments, companies etc and they'll do whatever it takes to keep themselves in control via the use of power, money, influence and so on.

I don't exactly agree 100% with conspiracy theorists, but I'll be a fool to dismiss some theories especially with my knowledge of human nature; the need for control, the love of money. Any group of people will do whatever it takes to be in charge even if it is at the expense of the larger masses.
I'll take it you didn't just insult me, so It'll fly this one time.
Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by Icarus001(m): 10:35pm On May 07, 2017
I am much interested in this topic.so please can I learn more from you.my email yakubutemitope8@gmail.com
Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by Leopantro: 11:36pm On May 08, 2017
Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by Blakjewelry(m): 12:05am On May 09, 2017
seunot:

If what you said about patent right is being rejected in the US, what Stops the owner from going to other countries with less stress. The truth is , it is only people with less scientific knowledge that believe in such b.s
Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by Jpaul16(m): 3:00pm On May 09, 2017
Blakjewelry:

If what you said about patent right is being rejected in the US, what Stops the owner from going to other countries with less stress. The truth is , it is only people with less scientific knowledge that believe in such b.s
there are so many patents on technologies like these but these world powers would not allow it to go into production since they have a say in the policy making of most countries. if you manage to build one, make sure it is secret or disguised or you stand the risk of being molested by thier agents, through your dreams or remotely killed. these technologies, are technologies that have breached the gap between the physical and spiritual, with enough strength to destroy solar sytems in the blink of an eye! google: scalar weapons, alien abductions, scalar waves, haarp, and get and idea of what is going on.
Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by rekeson: 4:28pm On May 09, 2017
Nice discussion.

Am a 100% space enthusiast
Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by Blakjewelry(m): 5:21pm On May 09, 2017
Jpaul16:
there are so many patents on technologies like these but these world powers would not allow it to go into production since they have a say in the policy making of most countries. if you manage to build one, make sure it is secret or disguised or you stand the risk of being molested by thier agents, through your dreams or remotely killed. these technologies, are technologies that have breached the gap between the physical and spiritual, with enough strength to destroy solar sytems in the blink of an eye! google: scalar weapons, alien abductions, scalar waves, haarp, and get and idea of what is going on.
Like I said before conspiracy works were there Scientific knowledge is lacking.
First of all present day man does not have the technology that can destroy the universe, the solar systems or the planet for that matter. The energy needed to create exotic matter or black hole capable of sustaining itself to start a reaction that will destroy the the earth and the solar system is simply too much to attain, even the largest particle collider can hardly produce minute black even with the huge amount of energy at it disposal.

Secondly on the issue of alien capture, I only used to believe those bs when I was a kid. The major problem with space travel is distance, maybe Jonnydon needs to educate you on this one because it will be time consuming to go into this one here. For the record, the only close encounter man has with Alien is when scientists encounter a signal "wow signal" until today scientists are still searching for source or another encounter.

1 Like

Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by rekeson: 5:40pm On May 09, 2017
Meanwhile I have been seeing one bright and fairly large light in the early morning sky for a couple of days now.

Could that be a reflection from one of d planets in our solar system ?
Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by Jpaul16(m): 5:52pm On May 09, 2017
the are not just theories, they have been proven and even used to create powerful technologies. conventional science has many flaws in it, to prove my point: in school we were thought that light is a wave, and we know that waves are disturbances travelling through a medium, light travels through through space which we were taught is empty! how? there are so many other flaws in conventional physics that i have not fully studied. scalar waves are also a type of wave that were discarded because they were not understood. time is energy and it can be tapped to produce limitless energy. which is the basis of these kind of technologies

1 Like

Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by Blakjewelry(m): 5:55pm On May 09, 2017
rekeson:
Meanwhile I have been seeing one bright and fairly large light in the early morning sky for a couple of days now.

That is probably Venus a.k.a Lucifer the morning star in some of places in ancient times
Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by Jpaul16(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2017
rekeson:

It could be a satellite, or an extraterrestial craft. there have been reports of floating cities appearing in some places on earth, seems like an interdimensinal gateway has been opened.
Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by Icarus001(m): 3:21pm On May 12, 2017
its quite unfortunate that most of you don't believed in this technologically controlled world least believe in alien encounter or patent seizing but I must say it is all happening. many of the secret technology in hand of the CIA or other intelligence agency is quite unbelievable in term of their enormous power
CERN,HARP,Teleporter,Levitator, Antigravity propelling machine and many others powerful machine is what they posses yet we know not.
As I do say,we live in the matrix where our mind is tune to our thought and they controlled it all. How you ever read the life history of Nikolas Tesla? Even with all his achievement and intellect why is it that he not widely recognised,do you think his death is natural? and why is it that his researched paper been confiscated just after his death and they never rrsurface ,his knowledge to impact free energy into our life took his life as well as those who care to follow his path.think twice guys all this is real and not fictional, they all exist The Men's In Black and Area 51 all do.
Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 12, 2017
Interesting topic I must say, but then in as much as I want to believe our world is being controlled by a set of people for certain reasons best known to them, I still think most of these paranormal talk are mere imaginations of some people which of course could be attenable at some point....
Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by rekeson: 7:43am On May 13, 2017
The truth is even if NASA or any Agency did find proof of life anywhere in or outside our Galaxy, such information is best kept secret.

The reason is becos such information is capable of changing d order of things in this world. Religions will collapse, govt will collapse, and there will be a total break down of law and order.

So let's just conclude that all these secrets and cover-ups are necessary in order to preserve the world from self destruction. Cos when the control tools like leadership and religion are no more, what is left is lawlessness​ and destruction.
Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by IdeeEsperanza(m): 6:20pm On May 14, 2017
Speaking of space travel and stuffs, have we really asked ourselves if space travel is for real? Was the moon landing real?
What's the real shape of the earth?
Why haven't NASA given us real live videos of the earth instead of computer generated images (CGIs)?
Why did Donald Trump say that the earth is flat?
Why do scientists use fish eye camera lenses to generate a curve horizon of earth in space?
Why did Telsa die just after the interview?
Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by IdeeEsperanza(m): 6:21pm On May 14, 2017
rekeson:
The truth is even if NASA or any Agency did find proof of life anywhere in or outside our Galaxy, such information is best kept secret.

The reason is becos such information is capable of changing d order of things in this world. Religions will collapse, govt will collapse, and there will be a total break down of law and order.

So let's just conclude that all these secrets and cover-ups are necessary in order to preserve the world from self destruction. Cos when the control tools like leadership and religion are no more, what is left is lawlessness​ and destruction.
My brother, NASA hasn't left the earth to any other planetary body. Their space mission is o my but on mission. Have you heard of "operation fishbowl"?
Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by Blakjewelry(m): 12:04am On May 15, 2017
IdeeEsperanza:
Speaking of space travel and stuffs, have we really asked ourselves if space travel is for real? Was the moon landing real?
Why haven't NASA given us real live videos of the earth instead of computer generated images (CGIs)?
Why do scientists use fish eye camera lenses to generate a curve horizon of earth in space?
First off nasa is for the USA only, if they haven't left the earth into space, there are hundreds of other countries want to beat them to it, why haven't any real science organization come out to dispute their findings.

You asked about the shape of the earth? Answer this question, why is all the celestial bodies spherical? A simple telescope aim at the heavens in the night will reveal alot

You talk about cgi, with an untrained eye can you tell a computer generated image from the real deal? Besides there a lot of pictures capture of earth by specific craft as they left the earth.

Are you referring to the same Trump who talked about clean coal like there is anything like clean coal

On the curvature Issue I like you to watch video from a camera attached to a rocket
Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by Blakjewelry(m): 12:09am On May 15, 2017
IdeeEsperanza:
My brother, NASA hasn't left the earth to any other planetary body. Their space mission is o my but on mission. Have you heard of "operation fishbowl"?
So it is only only nasa that is involved space exploration abi, so were did India send their own to
Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by Blakjewelry(m): 12:10am On May 15, 2017
SonOfAfonja:
Interesting topic I must say, but then in as much as I want to believe our world is being controlled by a set of people for certain reasons best known to them, I still think most of these paranormal talk are mere imaginations of some people which of course could be attenable at some point....
Very correct
Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by Icarus001(m): 10:51pm On May 15, 2017
who know that the Vatican city has the most sensitive telescope which is also the best for now. can anyone specify what they are actually looking for . extraterrestrial I guess.they know more thank they were cross credited for
Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by Icarus001(m): 10:54pm On May 15, 2017
IdeeEsperanza:
Tesla died because he was murderd for wanting to make free energy which the world power are against.
Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by Alecssander(m): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
funny about the futuristic tech and all i believe some exist not all, i dont think we have the power to destroy a solar system nor to teleport a whole human being properly without destroying its consciousness and i dont think we can attain time travel even though it seems possible through a wormhole, i think nasa has gone to space lots of time, i believe that the government lie to us cause there are some things that people wont normally understand or take down well so its for good reasons, i dont really believe in aliens but i dont rule them out as impossible, so thats my take on the issue
Re: Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here by Alecssander(m): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
Icarus001:
who know that the Vatican city has the most sensitive telescope which is also the best for now. can anyone specify what they are actually looking for . extraterrestrial I guess.they know more thank they were cross credited for
the catholic church i believe have their own secrets and are well involved in developments in science like any government, possibly they have their own projects or something cause they have been known to fund science projects in the past but i dont think their telescope is the best am not so sure but i want to believe that hubble space telescope is way better

(1) (Reply)

22 Year-old Unilag Extra-year Student Launches "Kilonhappen.com" / Checkout This Battery Powered Charcoal Cooking Stove Invented By A 9ja Man. / Full Details On How To Design And Build An Automatic Changeover ACS, AMF Or ATS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.