Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:11 AM

This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern (79774 Views)

This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary / What Is The Starting Salary For A Graduate In Federal Inland Revenue Service: / How Much Is The Starting Salary Of A Dentist In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by yom2(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2017
sorry1:
e be like say you want guys to flood there?

abeg modify that your post before Nigerian youths begin reason Muscat.
make i reset there brain with labrador and ontario

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by smartty68(m): 4:37pm On May 06, 2017
ekensi01:
Please which state did you get this? Dont use Nigeria use a state. The last time i went to see my former school cashier book my principal was collecting 30k. My side gradutes from NCE gets 10k,Degree gets 20K,Sec gradutes gets 7k or 5k depends on ur inteli, while Phd,Hnd etc gets nothing more than 50k. come and ree

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 06, 2017
Poorboy:
let me have the number again

Check my FTC post
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Carmal90(m): 4:40pm On May 06, 2017
Jeffboi:

Lolzz funny you bro, let me hit you up

Sent u PM
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by MNDY(m): 4:40pm On May 06, 2017
And the minimum wage is N18,000, not even yet implemented by some states sha ooo.
~
Check my signature and contact that phone number displayed there if you or someone else you know is interested in TBC

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by ojasweb(m): 4:43pm On May 06, 2017
SystemSpecs:
Stutern, a Lagos-based online platform has published the salary distribution of employed graduates in Nigeria. Stutern carries out studies on employment in Nigeria and Nigerian universities and this year, they created something called the Nigerian Graduate report. According to the report released, statistics were obtained between 2010-2016. Stutern embarked on a study into the salary distribution of employed graduates and below is what was found out.

1. More than 50% of Nigerians currently earn N50,000 or less on a monthly basis.
2. 1 in 4 new graduates earn less than N20,000 monthly as starting salary.
3. Over 80% of employed graduates currently earn not more than N150,000 per month.
4. Most graduates earn between N20,000 - N50,000 monthly both as starting salary and current salary.
5. Only about 1.92% earn above N150,000 monthly.

https://www.naij.com/1103088-this-graduates-earn-nigeria-starting-salary.html

Team #300,000+ monthly

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Flashmove: 4:44pm On May 06, 2017
Joavid:
only very few people earn good salaries in this country. That's common knowledge.

The fact that a person goes to work every morning dressed in suit and tailored shirts doesn't mean they earn well.
they could be earning 50k per month.

I earn 600$ per month abroad and i want to come back to Nigeria. Its not easy here, no place is easy to get money at all.
After every expences and house rent i will be having 200$ its not balanced, I think doing business is what suits nigeria.

lets leave the work for politicians to work.

7 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by hardbody: 4:44pm On May 06, 2017
I find it difficult to agree with this post. I do not have statistical figures, but based on everyday observation.

What is the cost of renting a 2 bed flat or even a self contained
What is the cost of transportation to and from work Monday to Friday
What is the cost of lunch for 5 days multiplied by 20 working days
Sundry costs are borne including laundry, light, water, etc
Throw in girlfriend bills
Most of the people I meet at my hangout come in almost everyday and drink at least I bottle of beer
Shirts will be changed
Lastly they are not politicians
50k bawo

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by smartty68(m): 4:46pm On May 06, 2017
Jeffboi:

Lolzz no be small sha, but in 6months you will cover the money
Can I get your contact for future purpose while I hustle. Thanks

Modified* contact seen
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by emu22(m): 4:49pm On May 06, 2017
olagbemi118:
take me to oman na
Dis guy u funny eeh'make him take u to Oman.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by pat077: 4:50pm On May 06, 2017
Jeffboi:

Lolzz no be small sha, but in 6months you will cover the money
does it come with free accommodation and transportation?
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Fash20: 4:51pm On May 06, 2017
We need to weak up in this country before its too late.

Why do we depend so much on foreign products...

The earlier we realize that we are technically providing jobs for the people in those country we depend on the better for all of us.

There are a lot of things we can produce in this country.

Imagine the fortune that would be saved if we manufacture say 50 percent of all the electronics, vehicles, food, etc we use in this country...

Go out and see the numbers of cars,buses, phones,computers we use. non of those stuffs are made in this country.

If we do nothing about our over reliance on foreign goods this country will always be a third world, under developed country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by TheLogicalMind(m): 4:51pm On May 06, 2017

4 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by MNDY(m): 4:53pm On May 06, 2017
Na self-employment sure pass 4 dis country, but how will your business not clash with your white collar job if you wish to keep the two?
~
Check my signature and holla if you or someone else you know is interested in BTC
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by emu22(m): 4:54pm On May 06, 2017
hardbody:
I find it difficult to agree with this post. I do not have statistical figures, but based on everyday observation.

What is the cost of renting a 2 bed flat or even a self contained
What is the cost of transportation to and from work Monday to Friday
What is the cost of lunch for 5 days multiplied by 20 working days
Sundry costs are borne including laundry, light, water, etc
Throw in girlfriend bills
Most of the people I meet at my hangout come in almost everyday and drink at least I bottle of beer
Shirts will be changed
Lastly they are not politicians
50k bawo

Bros u dom work before,I gues no if not u for believe dis thread. My colleague in the office earns 54k,and does all those things u mentioned.We talking about a banker bros'no be mumu work.We don't survive on salaries alone.

6 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by pat077: 4:55pm On May 06, 2017
Flashmove:

I earn 600$ per month abroad and i want to come back to Nigeria. Its not easy here, no place is easy to get money at all.
After every expences and house rent i will be having 200$ its not balanced, I think doing business is what suits nigeria.

lets leave the work for politicians to work.
which country u dey?
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by obamabinladen(m): 4:58pm On May 06, 2017
momentum85:
self employment is still better no matter how small you started at least you know you are working for yourself.

I rejected this #50k of a thing and start my own business and it paid off. In six days, I do cover that amount sometimes if I do supply, I will go home with times 4 of that in a day.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by AnthonyAk(m): 4:59pm On May 06, 2017
1.6 million a month over here . Ladies you know what time it is...
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by PotatoSalad(m): 4:59pm On May 06, 2017
fresh graduate. waiting to serve in two weeks time. I make 400k+ monthly working from home.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Safiaa(f): 4:59pm On May 06, 2017
The truth is that nigerians are not educating themselves in the right way.
You're right, they don't know their rights as citizens, and they will continue to accept their atrocious living conditions, because that's all they know. Eveything in nigeria is surrounded by religion. The only reaction that nigerians know is prayer. Pray for politicians who will continue to steal and embezzle the money into their pockets. I just feel sorry for Nigeria. Its a never ending cycle.
InvertedHammer:

/
The "thiefing" politicians are scared.

But when they turn around and see the oppressed "hailing and defending" them, they become emboldened.

Those thieves bear 10% of the blames. The mumu masses bear 90% blames. One can only be oppressed as much as he/she can endure. But the endurance of Nigerians has no limit. They think it is more noble to die while crossing sahara desert than die fighting for their rights.

Even when given the tools to fight, Nigerians fight against the wrong enemies. Instead of blowing up churches or pipelines, let Boko Haram and ND militants turn their anger against the political class and you will see Nigeria progress at a stealth rate.
/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by hardbody: 5:00pm On May 06, 2017
emu22:

Bros u dom work before,I gues no if not u for believe dis thread. My colleague in the office earns 54k,and does all those things u mentioned.We talking about a banker bros'no be mumu work.We don't survive on salaries alone.

I am not joining issues with you, years back when I worked in the bank, i earned at least triple the figure you mentioned. I was however not a contract staff nor was it my first employment, so i can understand if you fit into the later category. My position still remains what it is.

Any person earning below 100k in a bank is not a banker but a contract staff.

5 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by obamabinladen(m): 5:00pm On May 06, 2017
ekensi01:
Please which state did you get this? Dont use Nigeria use a state. The last time i went to see my former school cashier book my principal was collecting 30k. My side gradutes from NCE gets 10k,Degree gets 20K,Sec gradutes gets 7k or 5k depends on ur inteli, while Phd,Hnd etc gets nothing more than 50k. come and ree

This is pure slavery.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by fishbone11(m): 5:01pm On May 06, 2017
Seriously Nigeria is bleeped, I have someone in Spain that works as a cleaner in a hotel and her salary is €1,500/month
€1,500×400
=#600,000/month.
Her bills for the month is about €600, balance =€900. She pockets about #360,000 after expenses.
She's not even a graduate and here we are in Nigeria receiving #50k/month so pathetic, I weep for Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by jabber06: 5:03pm On May 06, 2017
here at Von automobile company a graduate earn from 150 n above... whatsapp me for more information 08063710075

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Safiaa(f): 5:03pm On May 06, 2017
fishbone11:
Seriously Nigeria is bleeped, I have someone in Spain that works as a cleaner in a hotel and her salary is €1,500/month
€1,500×400
=#600,000/month.
Her bills for the month is about €600, balance =€900. She pockets about #360,000 after expenses.
She's not even a graduate and here we are in Nigeria receiving #50k/month so pathetic, I weep for Nigeria.
very sad.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by drbolade: 5:05pm On May 06, 2017
I am blessed beyond measure by HIS grace thank you Jesus. I earn far!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony / What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies / Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.