Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern (79877 Views)

This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary / What Is The Starting Salary For A Graduate In Federal Inland Revenue Service: / How Much Is The Starting Salary Of A Dentist In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Ugosample(m): 10:52pm On May 06, 2017
diva90:

300k a month is not poor for nigeria.
For a mediocre standard of living, it is not poor

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 06, 2017
hardbody:
I find it difficult to agree with this post. I do not have statistical figures, but based on everyday observation.

What is the cost of renting a 2 bed flat or even a self contained
What is the cost of transportation to and from work Monday to Friday
What is the cost of lunch for 5 days multiplied by 20 working days
Sundry costs are borne including laundry, light, water, etc
Throw in girlfriend bills
Most of the people I meet at my hangout come in almost everyday and drink at least I bottle of beer
Shirts will be changed
Lastly they are not politicians
50k bawo
Hardbody fear God na.
No be you been work for bank, move over to other companies...then get employees. How many (young) graduates have such 'grace'?
This people at your hangout have worked for how long? What percentage of the populace do they represent?

I agree with this thread o. E worse pass like this sef

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by MarieSucre(f): 11:03pm On May 06, 2017
Jeffboi:
While here in muscat a gateman salary is 420dollars, that's close to 160k in naira,

Please tell me about Oman.
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by ifewwa: 11:05pm On May 06, 2017
Money doesn't grow on trees, they say. Help-Power is fertile soil that grows money. 40% returns in local currency, 50% returns in bitcoin and 5% bonus on referrals. Help-Power, we are the tree were money grows. https:///joinchat/AAAAAEIJBersXSiOJPqhIA

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 06, 2017
MarieSucre:

Please tell me about Oman.

What and what do you want to know
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by hardbody: 11:35pm On May 06, 2017
PaperLace:

Hardbody fear God na.
No be you been work for bank, move over to other companies...then get employees. How many (young) graduates have such 'grace'?
This people at your hangout have worked for how long? What percentage of the populace do they represent?

I agree with this thread o. E worse pass like this sef

I am not to be used as as a yardstick, there might be some value in the claim but it can't be as bad as it claims. Who owns the cars that cause traffic on the island, Ikeja, mile 2, festac, surulere etc all at the same time, with the price of fuel , do they run on urine, who are the people that rush danfo buses and BRT everyday , my point is, N50k is too minimal a figure for that percentage of people as quoted in that survey. Work out that figure and recheck

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by UncleJudax(m): 11:35pm On May 06, 2017
Hahahaha. Where those youths wey don de arrange list of potential presidential aspirants?
Same old foolls wey put una for the current condition, una de worship them.

Others de talk of development, improving standard of living etc, una own na to carry tribalism and religion for head.

See as dem de jump ontop themselves over Oman grin

Sai baba

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by zinaunreal(m): 11:39pm On May 06, 2017
Hahaahahahahahahahahaha! grin
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by rose54321: 11:44pm On May 06, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Nigeria is beyond redemption

No country is beyond redemption, we are where we are because of this mentality.

We the youth can be the force of change.
It's unfortunate really that since 1960 our country has continued to retrogress, the silver lining though is Nigerians are fast becoming politically conscious. With time we will start asking questions and DEMANDING answers.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by PotatoSalad(m): 12:26am On May 07, 2017
emmanuelpopson:

what is the way forward bro..I'm interested in making online cash too...Nigeria sucks like poo..skills needed to have and other stuff
Nigeria doesn't suck, the government does. Everything you need is readily available on the internet.
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by 360command: 12:37am On May 07, 2017
fishbone11:
Seriously Nigeria is bleeped, I have someone in Spain that works as a cleaner in a hotel and her salary is €1,500/month
€1,500×400
=#600,000/month.
Her bills for the month is about €600, balance =€900. She pockets about #360,000 after expenses.
She's not even a graduate and here we are in Nigeria receiving #50k/month so pathetic, I weep for Nigeria.
she must be a legal residence. she must have an understanding for Spanish. she might have been in the ground for quite a while. Spain no easy at all, it is even one of the lowest paid countries in terms of salary in west Europe. To top it all, there are many illegal migrants who would do that job for less the price she earns.

4 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by CaraJewel(f): 12:53am On May 07, 2017
This country is just too hard and discouraging

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by 360command: 12:57am On May 07, 2017
CaraJewel:
This country is just too hard and discouraging
lol! I feel your pain...
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by PotatoSalad(m): 1:04am On May 07, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

teach me bro, abeg
Teach you how to do reviews or make music? I don't think that's what you really need. You have something that you love doing, don't you? find a way to make money by doing it.
don't get me wrong, I didn't start any of those things cos I want money, I did it cos I love doing it. Working online, YouTube especially, is a source of passive income which is great but, it doesn't come cheap. It'll require your time, dedication and hard work cos you have to grow your audience. it took me a whole year to make my first $100 on YouTube. that's 30,900 naira for a year lol. I never gave up though. Now, i make $1000+ a month from YouTube earnings alone. it's not much but it's something.
So bro, if you're looking for ways to make quick cash then, I'm sorry, this is not for you.
everything you need is on the internet.
All you need is Your head, a Google account and a plan.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by CaraJewel(f): 1:08am On May 07, 2017
360command:
lol! I feel your pain...
As in ehn!
No lil work u can do here dat they wont treat u lyk sh!t.
As circumstances happened now person need money.no where u'l see.its annoying
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by AnthonyAk(m): 1:15am On May 07, 2017
glowshine:

Ahh, broda anthony, didn't you tell me yoour salary was 16k last month?? How does 16k become 1.6 million? Pls warn yourself o, lemme not disgrace u here. Lol

And you are?
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by 360command: 1:17am On May 07, 2017
CaraJewel:
As in ehn!
No lil work u can do here dat they wont treat u lyk sh!t.
As circumstances happened now person need money.no where u'l see.its annoying
to get money , you need a skill or sell something physical.. or engage in a service business.
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by CaraJewel(f): 1:30am On May 07, 2017
360command:
to get money , you need a skill or sell something physical.. or engage in a service business.
I know that.but to my end its easier said
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by 360command: 1:36am On May 07, 2017
CaraJewel:
I know that.but to my end its easier said
your profile, are you a nutritionist and dietetics? if you are , blogging can pay for you well..health and fitness is one niche where bloggers seem to make money. people are concern with their body, girls want to reduce weight, guys want to increase weight,girls also want to have a55, etc? you can write about this things and a while lot more.
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by CaraJewel(f): 1:41am On May 07, 2017
360command:
your profile, are you a nutritionist and dietetics? if you are , blogging can pay for you well..health and fitness is one niche where bloggers seem to make money. people are concern with their body, girls want to reduce weight, guys want to increase weight,girls also want to have a55, etc? you can write about this things and a while lot more.
Np.close to that.am reading food science tEch.still in school
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by 360command: 1:51am On May 07, 2017
CaraJewel:
you can still do blogging with the niche I told you. don't think about money... start now while you are in school.
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by 360command: 1:58am On May 07, 2017
CaraJewel:
there is money in the country.. start small, do tilapia biz, sauce it, and sell. or do potato chips with fried pork
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Naijaaussie(m): 2:40am On May 07, 2017
That's even small compared to what obtains here. A security guard earns as much as USD800 per week depending on what time of the day he/she works. The good think about countries like this is that while waiting to get your dream job, there is ALWAYS something to do that will conveniently take care of your needs as long as you are hardworking & can cut your coat accordingly.

People are really going through a lot in Nigeria. You work your arse off & your take-home cannot even take you home. There is no definite working hours. You find people working from 7:30am till 9pm and still earn as low as 100k at the end of the month.

For those that complain about the bills abroad, I do not think it's that bad. Simply coat your coats according to your size & develop your skills to fit into the requirements of your host community/country & you'll be fine.

Jeffboi:
While here in muscat a gateman salary is 420dollars, that's close to 160k in naira,

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by lakes99: 4:45am On May 07, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

..and who makes up the Nigeria?...pack all Nigerians to US and we will destroy everything.

I concur..... We badt gan

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by lakes99: 4:54am On May 07, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/
The "thiefing" politicians are scared.

But when they turn around and see the oppressed "hailing and defending" them, they become emboldened.

Those thieves bear 10% of the blames. The mumu masses bear 90% blames. One can only be oppressed as much as he/she can endure. But the endurance of Nigerians has no limit. They think it is more noble to die while crossing sahara desert than die fighting for their rights.

Even when given the tools to fight, Nigerians fight against the wrong enemies. Instead of blowing up churches or pipelines, let Boko Haram and ND militants turn their anger against the political class and you will see Nigeria progress at a stealth rate.
/

Tiri gbosa for you. anytime I see crowd during campaign rallies e Dey always vex me.
our ppl Mumu die

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by fishbone11(m): 6:29am On May 07, 2017
360command:
she must be a legal residence. she must have an understanding for Spanish. she might have been in the ground for quite a while. Spain no easy at all, it is even one of the lowest paid countries in terms of salary in west Europe. To top it all, there are many illegal migrants who would do that job for less the price she earns.
She is already a citizen & uses Spanish passport. Yes, speak the language fluently and have stayed over 10yrs now. What I'm trying to say is with the money Nigeria has, minimum salary both private & public sector shouldn't be less than #150k as a graduate. No, our stupid leaders wouldn't allow it so cos of their selfish interest. Nigeria is a better country compare to a lot of countries in Europe & around the world but corruption has sank us deeply.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by vickertony(m): 6:39am On May 07, 2017
PotatoSalad:
fresh graduate. waiting to serve in two weeks time. I make 400k+ monthly working from home.
Freelancing?
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by MarieSucre(f): 6:49am On May 07, 2017
Jeffboi:

What and what do you want to know
A lot actually. It's one of the few Gulf monarchies no one really talks about. I'll shoot you an email.
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by vickertony(m): 6:57am On May 07, 2017
seniwellsFX:
No offence,but most people talking about salaries of workers abroad are not taking very vital points into consideration. Yes the case of workers salaries in Nigeria is pathetic.Have you asked of the cost of living in those foreign countries? I am an undergraduate student in Mauritius studying business accounting and finance. I do part time security job in the evening. My monthly pay is Rs10,000(ruppes) which is equivalent to #100,000(one hundred thousand naira). But my house rent alone(self contain) takes about 60% of my monthly salary.feeding and other expenses never join oo.. so in these foreign countries,the more they pay,the more you spend. So forget all those talk about big dollar pay. Except a situation were you are a professional.
Baba how did you get to be there.
just curious! never seen a Nigerian talk about Mauritius........
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by vickertony(m): 7:09am On May 07, 2017
UNIQUEISRAEL:
Tell Dangote that one!!
Shabi he was born with a Diamond Fork!!?
Dangote was given 500k loan as at that time from an Uncle Go figure.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by monerozi5590: 8:02am On May 07, 2017
mikolo80:
not how much you save but how much you invest

I am seriously waiting for this, investment!

Bros what can one invest in?
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Getbizzzy: 8:02am On May 07, 2017
Jeffboi:

I was about replying you with real evidence but on a second thought I didn't find anything meaningful in proving my self real for you, if you like believe you u like don't am not forcing any1, and again in my post I only talk about how they're paying in Oman, never told any1 about that, go and check my profile and all my post

And stop saying what you don't know sir
Pls check your inbox, I just PMd you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies / Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos / Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.