Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola (19609 Views)

Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User / Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by Aminat508(f): 2:35pm On May 06, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-Ne77H_mKQrQ/WQ3HnsjrcYI/AAAAAAAATWM/BVMXp81blJUvq5mhdfcnue5ZxrBERCvWACLcB/s320/18268488_416673738689900_5973771768590507589_n.jpg[/img]

Osun State Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola have once again tend to show his financial sincerity and accountability in managing the affairs of the state by openly saying that he has no personal bank account to his name.

Amiloaded gathered that Aregbesola made this known before the world at an interactive (Ogbenitilldaybreak) program, where the people of the state have a chat with their governor in Osogbo.

Ogbeni who repeatedly said he have no account number to his name challenged anybody who know his bank details to come up and counter his claims. He said the only account he used to have when he was a commissioner in Lagos was disabled as a result of him not registering for the Bank Verification Number (BVN).

He however explained that his dedication to serve Osun people to the fullest is his sole motivation and not financial benefits.

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/05/i-have-no-personal-account-governor.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by Aminat508(f): 2:35pm On May 06, 2017

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by Greatigbos(f): 2:36pm On May 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2017
Blood of lai Muhammad

Lai must be a learner

I give up on osun local government

shocked

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by forMom(f): 2:37pm On May 06, 2017
Why should you have one when your
wife's,
driver's,
cooks's
children's,
gardener's,
gateman's,
laundryman's,
etc etc
accounts are all yours.

Nigeria ntorr!!!

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 06, 2017
Wetin u talk?..u no get....?

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:38pm On May 06, 2017
Aminat508:
shocked
I envy midolian

You sweet kiss

6 Likes

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by GloriaNinja(f): 2:39pm On May 06, 2017
undecided THIS LIE SHOULD BE AWARDED AN AWARD

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by greatgod2012(f): 2:39pm On May 06, 2017
Broad day lies!

Continue!

I know you're telling lies but continue!

26 Likes

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by Pavore9: 2:40pm On May 06, 2017
The boldness with which Politicians are peddling their lies!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 06, 2017
liars from the pit of hell.

9 Likes

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by Greatigbos(f): 2:51pm On May 06, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by SalamRushdie: 2:59pm On May 06, 2017
Thunder fire you there sir ..you think you are talking to fools ehh

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by Justuceleague2: 3:03pm On May 06, 2017
I have always supported you aregbe but this one pass me

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by Greatigbos(f): 3:04pm On May 06, 2017
naija

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by donmalcolm21(m): 3:05pm On May 06, 2017
This man made sure he moulded Osun citizens to reason alike that they don't even know that they are being scammed

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by brunofarad(m): 3:12pm On May 06, 2017
grin

Pls brethren,
Let's come together and award this fellow certificate of liar hood grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by Waspy(m): 3:13pm On May 06, 2017
The highest of it all shocked shocked shocked

9 Likes

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by nwabobo: 3:13pm On May 06, 2017
Which bank account do they pay your salary into Ogbeni?

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 06, 2017
Aminat508:

The trials of being a public servant

"It's a Super Story"...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by DIKEnaWAR: 3:14pm On May 06, 2017
So this Billy goat is still talking?

Debtor in chief!

10 Likes

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by Harwoyeez(m): 3:14pm On May 06, 2017
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 06, 2017
Story of the year...

8 Likes

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by gurunlocker: 3:15pm On May 06, 2017
The way these governors lie make me think devil is a learner.... So how have you been collecting salaries? You don't have an account to your name, but you open many with another name?

Only zombies will believe this.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by Chukwuka16: 3:15pm On May 06, 2017
I think we should look at this statement from a different perspective.

Is the governor trying to tell us subtly that they have developed a means of thwarting the BVN requirement for operating a bank account? Knowing fully well that the governor earns salary and other allowances and other 'allowances', it is imperative to begin to investigate how holistic the BVN exercise has been in curbing fraud. If EFCC has been able to hound a couple of folks by tracking their account balance using their BVN, then we need to know how certified 'thieves' with residences in .... have been able to stay under the radar. Let's not forget that these politicians have access to the bank hierarchy and are capable of anything. It might also be that the governor has succeeded in converting his loot to forex and storing it in a shack deep in the village somewhere in Osun State or wherever and so is no longer afraid of roving eyes.

People with inside knowledge should please enlighten me on alternative reasoning perspectives to the governor's statement.

In addition, I would want to finally admit that the operation hypnotize them exercise embarked upon by politicians on Nigerians (through delayed salaries and allowances to bring them under control, break their will and intimidate them) is becoming successful. If Aregbe could spew that nonsense before a cross-section of indigenes and people could not stand up and walk out or drive him away but swallowed the rubbish hook, line and sinker, then we should not expect much during the 2019 general elections. In fact, I make bold to say that we might even have worse leadership in 2019.

Are politicians now this bold in Nigeria that they have no fear of the populace again? When did a minute few become so powerful as to subjugate the will of tens of millions of persons with no consequence? What is happening to Nigerians?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by Poorboy: 3:15pm On May 06, 2017
You think you are talking to your fellow Afonja... Kwantinu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by Tenim47(m): 3:15pm On May 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Blood of lai Muhammad

Lai must be a learner
I give up on osun local government
shocked
common sense
Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by HisSexcellency(m): 3:15pm On May 06, 2017
Nigerian politicians and gimmicks.
So even before he went into politics he never used a bank account.

By the way is this nonsense supposed to make him a saint who never stole public funds

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by kings09(m): 3:16pm On May 06, 2017
Meaning d money go de inside one flat or selfcon

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by titopius(m): 3:16pm On May 06, 2017
U must be lie Muhammed coursemate.

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Personal Account - Governor Aregbesola by sorry1(m): 3:16pm On May 06, 2017
does that mean he doesn't have burial grounds where he bury them? it's very easy to deceive an afonja from the brown roof republic.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NJC Places 3 Justices On Watch List / Primary: Lagos APC Picks Salvador, Pedro, Five Others To Screen Aspirants / How FG Can Stop Killings In Plateau, Others — Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.