Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms (41961 Views)

Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution / Killers Of Emmanuel Ogedengbe, Cherubim And Seraphim Pastor Arrested In Ibadan / Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Caught With Human Head, Buffalo Horn & Charms In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 06, 2017
Me looking at this case like... like seriously??

Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by giles14(m): 9:32pm On May 06, 2017
exlinkleads:
When Daddy Freeze will be shouting sheeples and not to give all and worship all this so called men of God, people thought he is crazy. The trust is 99.9% of these so called pastors are devil themselves. You can quote me anywhere.

Anyway, a 55 year old pastor was arrested by the Oyo State Police Command yesterday over unlawful possession of a human head, buffalo horn, as well as gunpowder and charms. The pastor, said to be the founder of Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Idapomimo Zion, Alagbado, Lagos, was arrested by security operatives during a “stop and search” operation, at about 10:30 pm on May 4 on his way to another branch of the church at Imini in Afijo Council of Oyo State.

However, Isaiah had an explanation: he wanted to use the human skull as fortification to ward off armed robbers from the land on which a branch of his church is being constructed. In an interview ‘Prophet’ Isaiah a.k.a Agbojesu disclosed that:

“There was a demolition at Pakoto, Sango, Ogun State, where I reside, and it was there I found the human skull. Unfortunately, armed robbers have been disturbing us at my church branch in Oyo State, so I wanted to use the skull to make some spiritual fortification so that armed robbers would stop disturbing us there.

The charmed soap found with me is to get favour and mercy. I also intended to bury the horn found with me along with the human skull for the fortification, because it is a large expanse of land. I know human skull may be used for other things but what I intended to use it for was to ward off armed robbers by making the site unattractive for them. All I would do was to mix some herbs with the skull, make some incantations and instruct the skull to ward off armed robbers from that particular area.

Although I am now a prophet, my father used to be a herbalist. That was how I learnt how to prepare some spiritual potions. But I know that Christianity does not support charms and diabolism. I started my church in 1980. Apart from praying for my church members, I also help them prepare charms that will make people be at ease with them. I used to have about 26 church members, but the prophet who I employed to assist me took the members with him to establish his own church.

I sincerely apologise and seek forgiveness from God, the government and the people.”

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/cherubim-seraphim-senior-pastor.html

the way Nigeria police parade suspects /criminal is very barbaric
Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by sshalom(m): 10:09pm On May 06, 2017
Whenever this type of story comes up, I advice that people should take cognizance of what the Bible already said about false prophets.

'And many false prophets shall appear and deceive the people'. Matthew 24:11
'But there were false prophets among the people even as THERE SHALL BE false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves. 1 Peter 2:1

The need to be vigilant and prayerful cannot be overemphasized for anyone who call himself a Christian and yet jump from one 'prophet' to the order.
Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by teebell999(m): 11:54pm On May 06, 2017
Na their way! Human worshippers!
Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by solomonsdawta(f): 6:12am On May 07, 2017
Edu3Again:
Why will any sensible person attend C&S?
n y will any reasonable person (I guess you are a Christian) type something like this and post it...haba Bros.. I'm not a c&s member tho... I'M A CHRISTIAN...
Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by Ajewealth123(m): 8:49am On May 07, 2017
Edu3Again:
Why will any sensible person attend C&S?
I ATTEND C&S AND AM SENSIBLE.
AYO NI O
Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by biztip: 7:27pm On May 07, 2017
choose between killing and drugs which one is beta. an igboman can never do that
Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:18pm On May 07, 2017
sanbells:
Cherubim and Seraphim are not Christians. They don't practice Christian doctrine.

Yes we know they are Hindu, If the man perform miracle and post it online you guys will be shouting praise Jesus but when it's other way round you try to distance yourself hahha..
Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by sanbells(f): 11:26pm On May 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Yes we know they are Hindu, If the man perform miracle and post it online you guys will be shouting praise Jesus but when it's other way round you try to distance yourself hahha..
who is this one
Re: Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:20am On May 09, 2017
sanbells:
who is this one

Why getting mad when you are being paid with you own coin..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) / 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil / Customs Impounds Over 4800 Bales Of Second Hand Clothes In Yaba Market, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.