Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble (16709 Views)

Graduate HR Officer At Ruff And Tumble / Ruff N Tumble / Did Any1 Receive This Invitation From NGSR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by mordsith: 3:36pm On May 06, 2017
Good Afternoon,

You are invited for an interview for the post of a Admin Officer

Date: Monday 8th May ,2017

Venue: Ruff n Tumble 

Time:10:00 am

7 Isaac John Street, GRA Ikeja Lagos.

Kindly come along with your CV,credentials,one passport photograph.

Please ensure you  download,print and fill  the attached  form before you attend the interview as this is one of the requirements for candidates  to be interviewed.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this mail

Ask for Rosemary or Uche (HR Department) at the  gate or call 

who else got this invitation

what do we expect
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by oluphilip2008(f): 7:30am On May 07, 2017
Finally I made it! FTC for the first time on this great forum grin. Dedicated to all genuine Christians world wide smiley

Back to the topic, I know nothing about ruff and tumble other than the fact that they deal in children clothings

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by sleeknick: 7:30am On May 07, 2017
Not me....
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by osumak2: 7:31am On May 07, 2017
cool
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Nobody: 7:31am On May 07, 2017
So what if no one else got the message? You will ignore?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Nobody: 7:31am On May 07, 2017
Lol
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by klassykute(m): 7:32am On May 07, 2017
Donno did u submit ur cv lately,nd btw trynna reach d RSVP there nahh gt more info

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by sisisioge: 7:33am On May 07, 2017
Wow! You just crashed their gate OP...the place is gonna look like the floodgate of heaven is opened tomorrow grin

17 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Nobody: 7:33am On May 07, 2017
Not me
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Onedibe1: 7:34am On May 07, 2017
Lol...got a smiliar stuff yestaday but i knew it was dem ritualist,bro run for ur life o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Zizicardo(f): 7:35am On May 07, 2017
whenever you receive text messages from companies you didn't send your CV to, just know it's a scam. someone might have helped you to send it tho, but the should have notified you b4

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Nobody: 7:36am On May 07, 2017
You will see like 50 applicants jostling for a single vacant position.Worst country.
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Nobody: 7:37am On May 07, 2017
If you didn't send it, then don't send them.. .

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Nobody: 7:38am On May 07, 2017
Zizicardo:
whenever you receive text messages from companies you didn't send your CV to, just know it's a scam. someone might have helped you to send it tho, but the should have notified you b4
But that company name and address is truly at gra.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by SalamRushdie: 7:40am On May 07, 2017
That actually their office Address so I advice you give it a try

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by laurel03(m): 7:42am On May 07, 2017
comshots:
You will see like 50 applicants jostling for a single vacant position.Worst country.
or 50000 applicants

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by kings09(m): 7:42am On May 07, 2017
Don't go then if no1 else got d msg. By d way, u just invited gate crashers n u just reduced ur chances of getting d job
mordsith:
Good Afternoon,

Please ensure you  download,print and fill  the attached  form before you attend the interview as this is one of the requirements for candidates  to be interviewed.

what do we expect

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Nobody: 7:42am On May 07, 2017
oluphilip2008:
Finally I made it! FTC for the first time on this great forum grin. Dedicated to all genuine Christians world wide smiley

Back to the topic, I know nothing about ruff and tumble other than the fact that they deal in children clothings
Congrats.

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Gista01: 7:43am On May 07, 2017
Ruff and tumble sells children wears , make a research of the address if it tallies with the one on your message, then go for, the worst you would get is wrong information and who knows you might just be lucky.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Langbasa: 7:44am On May 07, 2017
Hmmn oga thread carefully o,aye le o,a word is enough for the wise o.
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by uju22(f): 7:44am On May 07, 2017
If you didn't apply for it, then maybe is a scam
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Nobody: 7:45am On May 07, 2017
laurel03:
or 50000 applicants
My zero button is faulty.That why I couldn't add more zeros.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Nobody: 7:46am On May 07, 2017
uju22:
Are you advising him not to physically verify?
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Lexusgs430: 7:48am On May 07, 2017
All the interviewees would be put in a ruff & tumble match.....
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Nobody: 7:49am On May 07, 2017
Onedibe1:
Lol...got a smiliar stuff yestaday but i knew it was dem ritualist,bro run for ur life o
uju22:
You will now sneak and go there behind him tomorrow ba?

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by simultaneousboi(m): 7:49am On May 07, 2017
I applied for that same post and they sent me that same msg last week but I couldn't make it cos I'm far from Lagos. Though my own interview was held on 5th. I guess they must host the interview in different days cos there are thousands of applicants. The company is real but if u didn't applied for it before, don't attend pls.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by lyricalz: 7:51am On May 07, 2017
GNLD
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Ptoocool(m): 7:53am On May 07, 2017
Please, do this. Please do that. Please, please..
Who beg one for an interview these days?

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Rinsola32(f): 7:59am On May 07, 2017
mordsith:
Good Afternoon,

what do we expect

The invitation is real. Just go there. It's not a hard thing at all. But the owner of the place like to sack workers anyhow.

The Rosemary is their HR assistant.

Be glad it's Admin Officer post because they operate slave labour in that company. Their workers at the shop floor stand from 8am till closing time even if no customer comes in, they must stand as there are no chairs to even seat except you go and sit in the toilet grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by simultaneousboi(m): 8:08am On May 07, 2017
U guys should stop misleading somebody in here just bcoz of ignorance. if ur not quite sure of anything, don't say it as if ur really sure of that thing. The invitation is real bro. if at all that u applied the job. Wish u luck as u go.
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by goldenone(f): 8:11am On May 07, 2017
GNLD!!!!!!! Rosemary kor! Hibiscusmartha ni
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Nobody: 8:13am On May 07, 2017
Rinsola32:

The invitation is real. Just go there. It's not a hard thing at all. But the owner of the place like to sack workers anyhow.

The Rosemary is their HR assistant.

Be glad it's Admin Officer post because they operate slave labour in that company. Their workers at the shop floor stand from 8am till closing time even if no customer comes in, they must stand as there are no chairs to even seat except you go and sit in the toilet grin
The op may likely be sack anytime soon.I hate to work in such organization.There will be pilfering among staff because your job is not secure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? / Foremost Indigenous Oil & Gas Company Fresh Job Recruitment (28 Positions) / Is This Scam Or Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.