Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble (16711 Views)

Graduate HR Officer At Ruff And Tumble / Ruff N Tumble / Did Any1 Receive This Invitation From NGSR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Rinsola32(f): 8:14am On May 07, 2017
Ptoocool:
Please, do this. Please do that. Please, please..

Who beg one for an interview these days?

It's the HR assistant( Rosemary) that composes and sends it. She is a good person hence the "please please" of a thing" but a "very disciplined" person who takes no shit sha o.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Rinsola32(f): 8:16am On May 07, 2017
goldenone:
GNLD!!!!!!! Rosemary kor! Hibiscusmartha ni

It's not GNLD madam. I even know the Rosemary personally.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Rinsola32(f): 8:25am On May 07, 2017
comshots:
The op may likely be sack anytime soon.I hate to work in such organization.There will be pilfering among staff because your job is not secure.

Yes o! If you too yellow for complexion sef, she can sack you, if you too fine, if you no fine, she can sack you, she can sack you, if you no do anything, she can sack you. She sacks for any reason although she doesn't come there everytime as she has a lot of stores and they have almost 200 staffs in their company all together.
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Nobody: 8:31am On May 07, 2017
Rinsola32:

Yes o! If you too yellow for complexion sef, she can sack you, if you too fine, if you no fine, she can sack you, she can sack you, if you no do anything, she can sack you. She sacks for any reason although she doesn't come there everytime as she has a lot of stores and they have almost 200 staffs in their company all together.
A Female HR is always jealous of her fellow female staff.Esp,if that female staff is more endow than her.She go frustrate her life Na she go Waka sack herself.
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by MemphisRaynes: 8:44am On May 07, 2017
Rinsola32:

The invitation is real. Just go there. It's not a hard thing at all. But the owner of the place like to sack workers anyhow.

The Rosemary is their HR assistant.

Be glad it's Admin Officer post because they operate slave labour in that company. Their workers at the shop floor stand from 8am till closing time even if no customer comes in, they must stand as there are no chairs to even seat except you go and sit in the toilet grin

I agree with you, the owner of Ruff 'n' Tumble is a a heartless lady, she runs her staff like slaves, she even hits them atimes. No one works there for long because of this fair evil Yellowbar lady, but you can try though, experience they say is the best teacher.
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Omisport01: 9:30am On May 07, 2017
mordsith:
Good Afternoon,

You are invited for an interview for the post of a Admin Officer

Date: Monday 8th May ,2017

Venue: Ruff n Tumble 

Time:10:00 am

7 Isaac John Street, GRA Ikeja Lagos.

Kindly come along with your CV,credentials,one passport photograph.

Please ensure you  download,print and fill  the attached  form before you attend the interview as this is one of the requirements for candidates  to be interviewed.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this mail

Ask for Rosemary or Uche (HR Department) at the  gate or call 

who else got this invitation

what do we expect
original GNLD toh bad talkin frm xperience
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Onedibe1: 10:38am On May 07, 2017
comshots:

You will now sneak and go there behind him tomorrow ba?

I didnt apply jare..
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Bigsteveg(m): 11:05am On May 07, 2017
Zizicardo:
whenever you receive text messages from companies you didn't send your CV to, just know it's a scam. someone might have helped you to send it tho, but the should have notified you b4
I totally disagree with u on this ma
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by AlamienDagash(m): 11:31am On May 07, 2017
lyricalz:
GNLD
Golden neo-life diamite right?
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by adekanmbi1986(m): 11:35am On May 07, 2017
Mr. OP, please go for it.
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Nobody: 11:39am On May 07, 2017
Onedibe1:

I didnt apply jare..
You go gatecrash na.
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Oseni007(m): 1:48pm On May 07, 2017
MemphisRaynes:

I agree with you, the owner of Ruff 'n' Tumble is a a heartless lady, she runs her staff like slaves, she even hits them atimes. No one works there for long because of this fair evil Yellowbar lady, but you can try though, experience they say is the best teacher.

Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by binhozie(m): 2:07pm On May 07, 2017
goldenone:
GNLD!!!!!!! Rosemary kor! Hibiscusmartha ni
This woman haven't you heard of ruff n tumble before do some research before spewing poo na haba.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by willibounce1(m): 3:51pm On May 07, 2017
Onedibe1:
Lol...got a smiliar stuff yestaday but i knew it was dem ritualist,bro run for ur life o

Run for which life? I guess you live somewhere in the bushes. Ruff and tumble is a popular brand for children's clothes. They even have ads in most places around Lagos.

Op go for your interview.
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by adekanmbi1986(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2017
OP; I sent you a message but you didn't reply. R n T is own by a halfcaste (a woman). The same family and relatives own Adam n Eve, Sofisticat, Skin Beauty etc.

If you do your job well, no cause for alarm. And you can be paid a good salary if your bargaining strength is good enough.

If you need a link, you may contact me.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by goldenone(f): 5:02pm On May 07, 2017
binhozie:

This woman haven't you heard of ruff n tumble before do some research before spewing poo na haba.
And I appear to be the only one who said that! Well, for your info Mr. I responded based on experience and I believe you saw where the op said he didn't apply! And I wonder why you couldn't just make your own "knowledgeable" post without quoting me! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Peace!
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Abeycity93: 8:09pm On May 07, 2017
I love this question
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Azwal(m): 8:20pm On May 07, 2017
mordsith:
Good Afternoon,

You are invited for an interview for the post of a Admin Officer

Date: Monday 8th May ,2017

Venue: Ruff n Tumble 

Time:10:00 am

7 Isaac John Street, GRA Ikeja Lagos.

Kindly come along with your CV,credentials,one passport photograph.

Please ensure you  download,print and fill  the attached  form before you attend the interview as this is one of the requirements for candidates  to be interviewed.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this mail

Ask for Rosemary or Uche (HR Department) at the  gate or call 

who else got this invitation

what do we expect
I know about the company, they deal with children's wear from age 0-16yrs and also partially female clothes. Its a very nice environment as I have been there before.
You can check my signature, I created a thread then
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by KingOfThePay(m): 8:24pm On May 07, 2017
Rinsola32:

The invitation is real. Just go there. It's not a hard thing at all. But the owner of the place like to sack workers anyhow.

Be glad it's Admin Officer post because they operate slave labour in that company. Their workers at the shop floor stand from 8am till closing time even if no customer comes in, they must stand as there are no chairs to even seat except you go and sit in the toilet grin

Wickedness in high places. grin
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by B2BviralAds: 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
Rinsola32:
Do you know that Rosemary personally, i need her contact.

Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by B2BviralAds: 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hi i need a cotact for follow up. i recently went for an interview there
adekanmbi1986:
OP; I sent you a message but you didn't reply. R n T is own by a halfcaste (a woman). The same family and relatives own Adam n Eve, Sofisticat, Skin Beauty etc.

If you do your job well, no cause for alarm. And you can be paid a good salary if your bargaining strength is good enough.

If you need a link, you may contact me.

Good luck.
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by B2BviralAds: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
Please can i get Rosemary's contact? I was in an interview there recently.
Rinsola32:

It's not GNLD madam. I even know the Rosemary personally.
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Rinsola32(f): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
B2BviralAds:
Please can i get Rosemary's contact? I was in an interview there recently.

I'm so sorry. I don't have her contact anymore as I use a new phone now. my old phone stopped working and we no longer live in the same compound.
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by B2BviralAds: 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
And she is not on social media or something ?
Rinsola32:

I'm so sorry. I don't have her contact anymore as I use a new phone now. my old phone stopped working and we no longer live in the same compound.
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble by Rinsola32(f): 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
B2BviralAds:
And she is not on social media or something ?

I doubt if she is on any....what exactly do you want her to do for you?

You can send me a pm if necessary.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) / At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? / Foremost Indigenous Oil & Gas Company Fresh Job Recruitment (28 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.