Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Music VIDEO: Shatta Wale – Umbrella - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music VIDEO: Shatta Wale – Umbrella (791 Views)

VIDEO: Shatta Wale – Greatest MP4 DOWNLOAD / Don Jazzy & Kabusa Oriental Choir Remix Rihanna's Umbrella (video) / Shatta Wale – Timaya (timaya Diss) [audio] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music VIDEO: Shatta Wale – Umbrella by reapoff: 3:41pm On May 06, 2017
Music VIDEO: Shatta Wale – Umbrella

[img]https://1.bp..com/-eq3_ow4emwI/WQ3bRWe9z8I/AAAAAAAADOE/eOGwIxkdzzs1I8sFrcOoVsxdrI4jkNAAQCLcB/s1600/Shatta3.png[/img]

Fresh off the release of “ Bumper“, Shatta Wale comes through with yet another amazing single titled “ Umbrella” which is accompanied with an amazing visual

Click Here To Watch And Download Music Video And Audio Mp3

Shatta Wale The Story

Charles attended Winneba Secondary School and during that time he was known as 'Ayoz'. He changed his name to "Bandana" after senior high school and released the track "Bandana from Ghana". The song made tremendous air waves in the Ghanaian music industry in 2004. After the release of his first album titled Bandana from Ghana , Bandana went into a musical hiatus until he re-branded himself to Shatta Wale and released his song "Dancehall King" in 2013, which became a hit. He is the leader, chief executive officer (CEO) and founder of the Shatta Movement (SM) or (SM4LYF).

Shatta Wale's rise happened at the 2013 VGMAs, with his musical dexterity, he composed a song against the organisers of the Ghana Music Awards titled Me Need No Awards because he alleged the organisers robbed him off the Dancehall Artiste of the Year to female Dancehall Artiste Kaakie . The song had very uncharitable lyrics. This the media, bloggers and other entertainment pundits claim led to his breakthrough and relevance in the Ghana Music Industry.

His greatest hit in 2013, "Dancehall King" took the airwaves by surprise. Shatta Wale's musical revenue is mostly generated through hosting of shows which attracts most thousands of Ghanaian youths.

In January 2014, Shatta Wale, joined hundreds of Ghanaians to welcome the Queen's Baton Relay, which was on tour of some Commonwealth countries, ahead of the games in August 2014. Grateful for the opportunity given him, he took to social media to thank those who made it happen.
"It happens once in a life time..I will like to thank the president of Ghana and the nation for granting me the opportunity to be part of the change in the queens Baton..God bless my homeland Ghana.#SM4LYF."

In May 2014, British Newspaper, The Guardian , reported Wale's song "Wine Ya Waist" featuring
Davido from Nigeria was one of five "must-listen to" songs. That same year, his song "You Can't Touch Me" was widely used for the Dancers Against Racism Campaign Worldwide.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Don Rhymes – Aje Wire / Music: Jayfresh Ft. Slimbiz - Mujo (prod. By Kezyklef) / Download D-black Ft. Mayorkun – “makoma” Audio + Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.