Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) (68984 Views)

Nigerian Man Becomes Afraid Of Taking Injection On His Buttocks / Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) / Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by dainformant(m): 4:17pm On May 06, 2017
This is really funny. A young man broke down in tears while trying to take injection on his buttocks in the northern part of the country. In the viral video which is trending on Instagram, the man was held by his pals who urged him to calm down before the injection was administered to him...

'All hell went loose' as soon as the syringe touched his buttocks with him screaming to the 'high heavens for help.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/see-what-young-man-did-when-it-was-for.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw0ZYS1hMUQ

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Afonjashapmouth: 4:19pm On May 06, 2017
My phobia for syringe grin you go need Samson chain to hold me... grin

188 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Partnerbiz2: 4:24pm On May 06, 2017
I hate that. But its nothing shaa..

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by NnamdiKanu(m): 4:37pm On May 06, 2017
grin give buhari that.. He needs it more...

Dead walking President

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by kunlesufyan(m): 4:49pm On May 06, 2017
This kind old man!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by moblix: 5:13pm On May 06, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
grin give buhari that.. He needs it more...

Dead walking President

Bible say pray 4 our enemies

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Esepayne(f): 7:09pm On May 06, 2017
hahahahahahahahaha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Alisegun(m): 7:09pm On May 06, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by DickDastardly(m): 7:09pm On May 06, 2017
grin cheesy grin
People like omekalives will rather die than go through such. Their mouth is their strenght! grin

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Goldenheart(m): 7:09pm On May 06, 2017
grin grin grin

How did he cope under clippers.?!

7 Likes

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by SammieLowkey(m): 7:10pm On May 06, 2017
Smh. At his age. Then what does he expect his kids or even his younger ones to do.. grin

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 06, 2017
The fear of syringe is the beginning of wisdom

11 Likes

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by prince985(m): 7:10pm On May 06, 2017
Lol
With his skin punk grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by sLentlover7778(m): 7:10pm On May 06, 2017
Lol, good things don't come easy
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by folahann(m): 7:10pm On May 06, 2017
Grown up man behaving like a kid

9 Likes

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by ajalawole(m): 7:10pm On May 06, 2017
chai............ His village people no wen give up sha sad cheesy cheesy cheesy . Dis one wreak me cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by ClassicMystic: 7:10pm On May 06, 2017
Don't look like northerners to me

1 Like

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 7:10pm On May 06, 2017
Kidults

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by stanliwise(m): 7:10pm On May 06, 2017
It is funny sha. But on a serious note, everyone has what they fear and behave like a baby to.
My friend back in secondary school can kill snake and even is not so afraid of many things but this same guy ran more than 10miles the day we saw a bat. I couldn't even believe it myself.

34 Likes

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Silentscreamer(f): 7:11pm On May 06, 2017
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by spartan117(m): 7:11pm On May 06, 2017
Hahahaha grin
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Ekkhann(m): 7:11pm On May 06, 2017
Funny people
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 06, 2017
Hahahahah. That strings might break in his ass. lolz

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by TheLogicalMind(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2017
Sigh. Awusa.......Brave as a lion when it comes to inflicting mob justice on a helpless 74 year old woman for alleged blasphemy against "prophet" you-know-who. And yet ordinary injection that a toddler will take without flinching, they cannot handle.

25 Likes

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by osnova(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2017
Grown a*s kid shouting.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by jeffoski(m): 7:13pm On May 06, 2017
Hahahah chai I no blame the guy o. I know many Men who are fathers and grandfathers that still run from injections. Is just fear and phobia.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Eddygourdo(m): 7:13pm On May 06, 2017
dat is my brother from another mother. Biko give me tablet and if that can't solve it. Abeg leave the malaria there. it's not on ya head

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Tenim47(m): 7:13pm On May 06, 2017
NO NAME
sad grin
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by oshe11: 7:13pm On May 06, 2017
d guy worwor n video quality is veri bad

1 Like

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Yakzo(m): 7:14pm On May 06, 2017
I'll continue to say this; injection is inhuman.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) / Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos / I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.