Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,037 members, 7,799,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me (33709 Views)

What Drug Can A Friend Take After MouthAction / If You Bleep Her Too Much This Is What She Will Give You.. / Am 43 And She Is 19, She Always Want Me Bleep Her Fast And Hard, I Can't Cope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:24pm On May 07, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
Guy go natural

Every morning for one month drink bitter leaf water extract

Then repeat for the first week only for every other month

I swear you go turn stud like me

You can go 7days non stop on top woman

Thank you. Something tells me this will work perfectly.
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by Nairaboi(m): 8:20pm On May 07, 2017
The way guys be calling Tramadol upandan sef. A drug that will leave you restless, senseless and hopeless if it doesn't suit ur body system.
Vega! long usage not advisable sha.
So what the f am I saying? Learn to train your body and mind, and in the long run you will find yourself in perfect shape to battle any pucci. Don't start drooling over a naked woman.

2 Likes

Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by SmartPunter(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2017
learn to change positions i found out that missionary makes u cum fast you should try doggy style.Also drinks like action bitters,boby oku, sewaya oku. help as well personally me each time i take action bitters not really 4 sex purpose am active.

1 Like

Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by CONFAMA: 9:29pm On May 07, 2017
Moses247:

were u having difficulties getting an erection before u took it

One of the effects of tramadol is weak or flaccid erection.

I usually use it alongside tramadol to counter it's side effects...
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 07, 2017
Nairaboi:
The way guys be calling Tramadol upandan sef. A drug that will leave you restless, senseless and hopeless if it doesn't suit ur body system.
Vega! long usage not advisable sha.
So what the f am I saying? Learn to train your body and mind, and in the long run you will find yourself in perfect shape to battle any pucci. Don't start drooling over a naked woman.

hmmmn. I remember the first time I used these thing. I regretted using drugs.my head was aching, and was restless and ever since then, av been natural, these bitter leave works wonders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by samflex(m): 11:01pm On May 07, 2017
Basit99:

bro I will like to know too

Send me a mail if you wish to talk in private.

1 Like

Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by samflex(m): 11:01pm On May 07, 2017
lawrykings:

myself too will like to know

Send me a mail

1 Like

Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by alizma: 11:52pm On May 07, 2017
ethene:
I used to take drug for sex before cos I thought what I had was erectional dysfunction and my belief was those drugs were working till a day came that I wanted to bleep one girl with my Vega 100 in my pocket, but the problem was the girl didn't give me chance for me to take the drug, I really tried to hide to take it but she wouldn't allow me cos she was just following to everywhere until I had no option than to bleep her without drug, I really felt bad at first cos I thought my dick would disappoint me but surprisingly I performed as though I used drug and from that day I stopped using drug and my dick has never failed me. what am I trying to say, that not all weak erection is a problem at times it could be caused by other factors like stress so we shouldn't always opt for drugs so that they don't destroy us, like am sure if not for that day I would still be using drug even though then it used to give me concern I would be like when is this going to stop? what would I tell my wife when I get married?
most of them are just caused by fear, no regular sex partner, being strange to each other etc.
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by Akinwale14(m): 11:59pm On May 07, 2017
Tramadol 1000Mg is ok for u,thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by dongidz: 1:35am On May 08, 2017
Guy if u just starting staffing just hold on and be calm u don't need any drug drink adequate water and beg the girl to be patient with u it's more of anxiety and fear then romance v well before sex

4 Likes

Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by nawtyqutekushj(m): 2:07am On May 08, 2017
Learn1:

how will I use that and where can I get that what is the side effect

I can see you're really wanting this, grin just like Wenger dying to defeat mourinho. cheesy
Ya Quench for success I hope is X10 of this grin
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by IdeyFindWife: 6:09pm On May 08, 2017
donk552:
Vega100 one tablet, u bleep 4 5hrs

Ahhhh!

WeihhdoneSir!
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by lawrykings(m): 7:27pm On May 08, 2017
samflex:

Send me a mail
isaac4special@yahoo.com
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by samflex(m): 11:11am On May 09, 2017
lawrykings:

isaac4special@yahoo.com

Hope you're in Lagos.
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by lawrykings(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2017
samflex:

Hope you're in Lagos.
no am not... I thought you needed email
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by Gebbson007(m): 7:28pm On May 09, 2017
Learn1:

you should

Dey said u shud take 2/3 capsules f tm bfr banging
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by SRK1(m): 9:44pm On May 09, 2017
[/b] I'm looking for a courageous intelligent girl to hangout [b]

Are you a pretty girl who likes to dare? Would you like to dare hanging out with a cute, invoke guy who can give you a nice hanging out experience? Then show heart once more by contacting me.

I don't have problem finding girls offline, but I just would like to try this out. It's basically because I like to dare myself.

Age bracket of the required girl is 17 years to 25. After a few chats through email, we can arrange to meet at a popular, exotic bar or restaurant.

Preferably, a girl in Ife, Osun State, as that is where I am. But I'm keeping my options open.

'nough talk, let's get down to showing heart now!

Reach me at:

yourwriter01@gmail.com
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by samflex(m): 9:46pm On May 14, 2017
lawrykings:

no am not... I thought you needed email

Yep, but the stuff will be easier to deliver if you're in Lag.
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by Nobody: 2:26am On May 15, 2017
Learn1:

thanks bro how much does it cost and what I noticed is that I get hard but when I put on condom I just get down and dont go up
this particular problem messed up my life! I felt miserable and stupid.

Without CD. I could go on for hours, but once I put it on. I go flaccid ... It was really killing and demoralizing...
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by Nobody: 11:14am On May 15, 2017
Baba try Samsu oil. B like na 1k dem dey sell am now sha.
Just take small rub the cap of ur dicck.
U go thank me later.
Me I nor too gbadu all this drugs based on long term effects.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by emmanugo: 9:59am On May 17, 2017
MAN UP
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by Lekan1o1: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
CONFAMA:

It corrected it. It has happened to me also before
hm i just bumped into this bro
pls how much is it?. undecided
and it seems this medic is scarce bcoz iv been lookin for it
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by Lekan1o1: 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
CONFAMA:

It corrected it. It has happened to me also before
hm i just bumped into this bro
pls how much is it?. undecided
and it seems this medic is scarce bcoz iv been lookin for it
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by bdauran: 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
See how ladies dey give prescription....
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by jamiu49(m): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
please does vega100 make someone last in bed
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by jamiu49(m): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
SmartPunter:
learn to change positions i found out that missionary makes u cum fast you should try doggy style.Also drinks like action bitters,boby oku, sewaya oku. help as well personally me each time i take action bitters not really 4 sex purpose am active.
i think all does u mention are all mixed with alcohol
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by loyeh02(m): 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
Paracetamol is a very active drug though.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by Burgerlomo: 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
Guy go natural

Gracias, some gals don buy market with this information grin
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by myBETmostCAST(m): 11:04am On Jan 23, 2021
Guy go natural

okay
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by baralatie(m): 11:54am On Jan 23, 2021
I used to take drug for sex before cos I thought what I had was erectional dysfunction and my belief was those drugs were working till a day came that I wanted to bleep one girl with my Vega 100 in my pocket, but the problem was the girl didn't give me chance for me to take the drug, I really tried to hide to take it but she wouldn't allow me cos she was just following to everywhere until I had no option than to bleep her without drug, I really felt bad at first cos I thought my dick would disappoint me but surprisingly I performed as though I used drug and from that day I stopped using drug and my dick has never failed me. what am I trying to say, that not all weak erection is a problem at times it could be caused by other factors like stress so we shouldn't always opt for drugs so that they don't destroy us, like am sure if not for that day I would still be using drug even though then it used to give me concern I would be like when is this going to stop? what would I tell my wife when I get married?
wow
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by Pegi23(f): 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
Stupid fool, idiotic bamboon, unfortunate being so u want to kill someone angelic daughter.

U don't know it will also affect your stupid health. I hope she bill you sha
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me by Kaykay999(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.