Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" (125896 Views)

Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos / “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 06, 2017
My people weh done!! Kenya at it again. Useless people.

There is a bench in Muliro Gardens, Kakamega, Kenya where people are getting laid. Look at the following pictures and enjoy! It is not that lodgings are very expensive in the area, but rather that people are so reckless to perform their bedroom stuff in the open… check out for yourself and be the judge.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 06, 2017
More pictures

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by eleko1: 6:28pm On May 06, 2017
sad How I wish snake/lions appear while dey are @ it

13 Likes

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 06, 2017
Jus when you thought you've seen it all. BTW.... who took this pictures?

14 Likes

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 06, 2017
Yuk! Who is taking these pictures? shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 06, 2017
Just thinking of all the sex juices on that bench lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by dingbang(m): 6:30pm On May 06, 2017
Just look at their dirty black smelling yarnsh and breasts...

22 Likes

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by ElsonMorali: 6:34pm On May 06, 2017
Kenya, home of weirdos.

Africa's No 1 controversial country.

11 Likes

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 06, 2017
This is the kind of place i be at. Another place like this place is in Uyo.

1 Like

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Fela40: 6:40pm On May 06, 2017
Look at the way the fat woman id digging through that trouser cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by AkinPhysicist: 6:40pm On May 06, 2017
grin grin
Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 06, 2017
Let's see your clean, white , unsmelly yansh smiley
dingbang:
Just look at their dirty black smelling yarnsh and breasts...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by dingbang(m): 6:43pm On May 06, 2017
Fabulocity:
Let's see your clean, white , unsmelly yansh smiley
taa.... Go and baff before you quote me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by tonaydo(m): 6:48pm On May 06, 2017
nawa o

1 Like

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Synord(m): 6:49pm On May 06, 2017
Ifokosobo

1 Like

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Olanrefront3355(m): 6:49pm On May 06, 2017
Omo this one weak me o...

Abeg who get that meme grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by dapizy02(m): 6:53pm On May 06, 2017
Kenya people
Abeg...

15 Likes

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by temmypotter(m): 9:03pm On May 06, 2017
Kenya again? those people are weirdos!.. I mean come on! this is just the height.. I can't deal.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by futurerex: 9:27pm On May 06, 2017
Kenya needs to be relocat out of Africa.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by veinless(f): 9:56pm On May 06, 2017
i can't help but laugh out really loud ...kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 06, 2017
U go fear knacking..... this is too funny. End time days
Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Dannidom(m): 10:50pm On May 06, 2017
Which kind humanBEANS be all this ones

1 Like

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Hbuyosh(m): 11:20pm On May 06, 2017
Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Hbuyosh(m): 11:31pm On May 06, 2017
Give us Kenyans a break! grin grin

This a very stale story, circa 2009. The scandal forgotten looong time ago! cheesy

But I bet u guys have better things to concern u than these Kenyan issues...... angry

Like when would the power go off, if there is enuff diesel to run the generator, perhaps youd have to run down the heavily crowded streets to the nearest fuel station, join the long queue for the stuff......pray that it doesnt run out b4 before your turn!

grin grin

Not funny, I know cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by NemzySeries(m): 1:05am On May 07, 2017
Hahahahahaha....... aswear if anyone tinkz hiz going tru a bad day at bench is going tru worst......... infact itz obvious d bench is going straight to hell grin grin grin
Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Arsenalholic1: 1:39am On May 07, 2017
Op, is that why you had to refer to Kenyans as useless people?

We as Nigerians, love to point at the speck in other Nation's "eyes" when we have a big log of wood in our own eyes.

I'd gladly take these kind of weird news coming out of Kenya over the uncalled-for police brutality, ritual killings, drugs-related crimes etc spilling out of our own country any day.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Arsenalholic1: 1:50am On May 07, 2017
Hbuyosh:
Give us Kenyans a break! grin grin

This a very stale story, circa 2009. The scandal forgotten looong time ago! cheesy

But I bet u guys have better things to concern u than these Kenyan issues...... angry

Like when would the power go off, if there is enuff diesel to run the generator, perhaps youd have to run down the heavily crowded streets to the nearest fuel station, join the long queue for the stuff......pray that it doesnt run out b4 before your turn!

grin grin

Not funny, I know cheesy

Lol bro... you are exaggerating. We only have to queue up when there's scarcity. So don't think it's something that happens all the time.

And besides, the power ish can be fixed easily. We have the capacity to do it. You should be thankful your Nation is not as complicated as Nigeria otherwise you won't be gloating here... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by falcon01: 7:19am On May 07, 2017
what's going on today is nairaland.com recycling old topics and bringing them to the trend section
cos everything I see today looks like a dejavu
Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by lereinter(m): 7:41am On May 07, 2017
are those f.ucking or illusion.
Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Nobody: 8:09am On May 07, 2017
SMH
Re: Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" by Hbuyosh(m): 8:34am On May 07, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Op, is that why you had to refer to Kenyans as useless people?

We as Nigerians, love to point at the speck in other Nation's "eyes" when we have a big log of wood in our own eyes.

I'd gladly take these kind of weird news coming out of Kenya over the uncalled-for police brutality, ritual killings, drugs-related crimes etc spilling out of our own country any day.

Thanx bro, he dint have to refer to us as "useless", on account of the actions of these few individuals. Craziness is a human affliction- it exists ini virtually every society.
Just the other day I stumbled upon an article about the licenseous lifestyle of some Carlifonians.....the orgy of drugs and sex as described by the author, quite widespred......sex in public beaches. So, this is really nothing in comparison.

The country was so scandalized by this story, as u may know Kenya is largely a very comservative country, this generated so much opprobrium from the public.
The bench and the surrounding bush were removed as a consequence.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / TOP Ladies With The Best Camel Toe In The World (PHOTOS) / Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.