Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains (64766 Views)

Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) / Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Onyejemechimere(m): 7:04pm On May 06, 2017
An apparent Nigerian lady has shared detailed reasons why good girls dont marry first. In the write-up that seems to be from her perspective, she talked about women being toys to men and how a woman should act so as to be valuable in the eyes of the opposite sex.

Everyone who read her writeup, Women and men, were all concurring to it...Read below

[img]www.fotor.com-2017-05-06-18-57-46.jpeg">https://2.bp..com/-6RI67ZpYcDc/WQ4OpXcnnQI/AAAAAAAAF8w/dGmf3YEr1CMMot2r8KH5pRP_DL6Br-_egCLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.fotor.com-2017-05-06-18-57-46.jpeg[/img]

[img]www.instagram.com-2017-05-06-18-58-27.jpeg">https://1.bp..com/-2XS6X5Qu9cM/WQ4OzTmmWII/AAAAAAAAF80/6Y4lO1b-DRYSfWuqicYBrianoPbou-ikQCLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.instagram.com-2017-05-06-18-58-27.jpeg[/img]

[img]www.instagram.com-2017-05-06-18-59-30.jpeg">https://3.bp..com/-_BQdKVtH-24/WQ4PCzRX1TI/AAAAAAAAF84/O1pnjGiDdQ8eKvIlBMTUcquOSWIa0sf2ACLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.instagram.com-2017-05-06-18-59-30.jpeg[/img]

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/nigerian-lady-explains-why-good-girls.html

83 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by eezeribe(m): 7:06pm On May 06, 2017
Generally in Nigeria,good people always finish last.
From dating,to careers,promotions,appointments,connections,jobs,etc.
Short cut is the fastest way to any form of success in Nigeria.

377 Likes 29 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by dingbang(m): 7:07pm On May 06, 2017
Aunty B where are you? kiss kiss

Pm me Aunty B...

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by banjicom(m): 7:09pm On May 06, 2017
cheesy the same applicable to women too. Bad guys getting married to faithful ladies while the good nice guys are getting dump by their girlfriends.

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by jconsulting(f): 7:10pm On May 06, 2017
Be deceiving yourself

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 06, 2017
TRUE
banjicom:
cheesy the same applicable to women too. Bad guys getting married to faithful ladies while the good nice guys are getting dump by their girlfriends.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 06, 2017
Because Aunty A married earlier doesn't mean she will have a happy home.

Ask Toke makinwa.

486 Likes 38 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 06, 2017

5 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:15pm On May 06, 2017
What worked for Aunty A can never work for Aunty B because Aunty A is NOT Aunty B

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Safiaa(f): 7:18pm On May 06, 2017
Absolute nonsense.

I only agree with the ' dont make yourself too available'

That's very true.

172 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by auntysimbiat(f): 7:27pm On May 06, 2017
Good girl like me oo... I need a good guy too oo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 06, 2017
so moral lesson is to stop being a good girl. chai..oriegwu

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by SweetyZinta(f): 7:35pm On May 06, 2017
Well said! I can't agree with you more

keep the observations coming

4 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 06, 2017
She nailed it.

If you give these men much attention, they take you for granted, that's why I give them little or no attention, they come running like little baby.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by coolzeal(m): 7:55pm On May 06, 2017
Please I want good girls. May good girls locate me in Jesus name. Amen.
Op.. Your post is absolutely rubbish.

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 06, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Good girl like me oo... I need a good guy too oo
you will get one in jesus name (Amen)

43 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:31pm On May 06, 2017
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
Aunty A got married because she is highly skilled in the bedroom and was able to fulfill ALL of that man's fantasy. Anal, she does it; 3sum, she is down for it; lick his aasss, yes daddy; dress as Catwoman while dangling from the chandelier, she is down for it. WHY?! Because as a wh0re, fukcing is her job and she is DAMN good at it... And the best part of it all is that, aunty A will never dare to stop this man from having mistresses, as she knows the game!

Now, aunty B certainly shouldn't make herself more absent, but instead, she should become the freak that her man desire, without bringing BS excuses (in the bedroom) when he wants to do all the dirty sexual stuff that is in his mind. Anyone who don't want to abide, will just open the door to their union to all the aunty A out there, who will gladly satisfy your man. If you want a man by your side, then become the freak that he desires!
MBJ

131 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nizox(m): 8:37pm On May 06, 2017
MissCuppy:
She nailed it.

If you give these men much attention, they take you for granted, that's why I give them little or no attention, they come running like little baby.
Be there wallowing in self delusion, u might give attention and still be taken for granted, men these days dont take too kindly to egocentric chick

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by BoosBae(f): 8:43pm On May 06, 2017
When he gets wifely benefits in a relationship, why would he need a wife?

You are always doing these things for him, because you want him to see how many yards of wife material you possess? You should tone it down, Less is more.

Guys be like "why buy the cow when the milk is free"??

Ladies be wise.

This post has nothing to do with who marries first.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 06, 2017
But Aunty A can marry have children end up divorced undecided

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 06, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Archangels2(m): 8:58pm On May 06, 2017
Nonsense..... U reap what u sow... U cannot b a runs girl and not have serious challenges in marriage... Na by first to marry... Please good and down to earth ladies...I'm a guy desperately looking for aunty B and so are others. Don't let people like this deceive you

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 06, 2017
Bumbae1:
But Aunty A can marry have children end up divorced undecided
babe u know it all depends sha

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 06, 2017
MissCuppy:
She nailed it.

Dey dia Na... If every other guy were like me, you'll stay single till your village people feel you're old enough to be an Ancestor.

Who ur forming epp?

176 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 06, 2017
MissCuppy:
She nailed it.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Zaitoon: 10:21pm On May 06, 2017
Trash undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by firstking01(m): 10:22pm On May 06, 2017
eezeribe:
Generally in Nigeria,good people always finish last.
From dating,to careers,promotions,appointments,connections,jobs,etc.
Short cut is the fastest way to any form of success in Nigeria.
What a terrible lie from an ignoramus point of view....bro, don't go with this mindset i beg you..."good" people as you said finish last cos they don't know when to stop being "good" and keep their limits/boundaries....be good but don't be a coward.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 06, 2017
some aunty B's after reading this

11 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by cutedharmee: 10:45pm On May 06, 2017
May God have mercy...

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by kings20(m): 10:45pm On May 06, 2017
I will go for Aunty B
any gal that tries Aunty A with me gets dropped
my life

29 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. / Romance Section Chat Room IV / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.