Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains (64777 Views)

Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) / Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Airtimex(m): 8:13pm On May 07, 2017
alexis007:
Over sense dey worry you. I'm already laughing at how a sane man would tie nuptial knots with a girl who is a layabout. Niggaz would laugh you to scorn behind your back. And gullible girls already buy the 'Aunty A' suggestion.

A real man would never ditch a girl who stood by him at all times for a fickle lady who has no element of loyalty and decency in her dictionary. Ask Pablo Escobar...."I can replace anything, but I cannot replace my wife and kids". And of course his Tata was his backbone.

Respect is reciprocal. Loyalty demands counter-loyalty. In conclusion, only those who suffered with me and stood by me when I went through a bad time shall eat at my table.

You are on point bro.

God bless you
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 07, 2017
Realist2:

just wana know, for knowing sake.
Lol..okay oo
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Realist2: 10:24pm On May 07, 2017
sekxy:
Lol..okay oo

since you didn't ask why i wana know, can we be friend so i can knw which category.
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by inosend: 10:42pm On May 07, 2017
Abegi.
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by inosend: 10:44pm On May 07, 2017
Abeg make hear word.
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by mikolo80: 3:24am On May 08, 2017
sekxy:

Lol. .I'm not perturbed by anybody's history. I'm just myself ,and I will continue being myself
those who refuse to study history doomed to repeat it.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by coolviv: 8:07am On May 08, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Are you sure I'm not the girl you are talking about?
Did I permit you to share my story?

Looollll...its possible since i dont personally know the girl. Just heard her story.
Good for you though...if you did a similar thing.

No time.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Sierusvirus(m): 9:29am On May 08, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
An apparent Nigerian lady has shared detailed reasons why good girls dont marry first. In the write-up that seems to be from her perspective, she talked about women being toys to men and how a woman should act so as to be valuable in the eyes of the opposite sex.

Everyone who read her writeup, Women and men, were all concurring to it...Read below

[img]www.fotor.com-2017-05-06-18-57-46.jpeg">https://2.bp..com/-6RI67ZpYcDc/WQ4OpXcnnQI/AAAAAAAAF8w/dGmf3YEr1CMMot2r8KH5pRP_DL6Br-_egCLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.fotor.com-2017-05-06-18-57-46.jpeg[/img]

[img]www.instagram.com-2017-05-06-18-58-27.jpeg">https://1.bp..com/-2XS6X5Qu9cM/WQ4OzTmmWII/AAAAAAAAF80/6Y4lO1b-DRYSfWuqicYBrianoPbou-ikQCLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.instagram.com-2017-05-06-18-58-27.jpeg[/img]

[img]www.instagram.com-2017-05-06-18-59-30.jpeg">https://3.bp..com/-_BQdKVtH-24/WQ4PCzRX1TI/AAAAAAAAF84/O1pnjGiDdQ8eKvIlBMTUcquOSWIa0sf2ACLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.instagram.com-2017-05-06-18-59-30.jpeg[/img]

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/nigerian-lady-explains-why-good-girls.html

Same thing, "girls chase what retreats " men putting themselves first makes them the pursued rather than the pursuer..
Pray to God for ur man to come.
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Sierusvirus(m): 11:21am On May 08, 2017
iamadonis2:

Dey dia Na... If every other guy were like me, you'll stay single till your village people feel you're old enough to be an Ancestor.

Who ur forming epp?

Well said bro.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by KingDonaz(m): 12:21pm On May 08, 2017
PapiSmith:
Because Aunty A married earlier doesn't mean she will have a happy home.

Ask Toke makinwa.

OOOOOOOOOSEE BADEST

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by iamblesseddd: 9:24pm On May 08, 2017
Toks2008:

Hmmmm!

1.Are you financially independent?

2.Do you love God?

3.Are you a great cook?

4. Are you humble and we'll mannered? I am all that and still single

5. Are you physically attractive?

6.Are you too picky?

If your answer is yes to the first 5 and no to #6 and you are still single then I don't know what to say...

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by xwin(m): 2:38pm On May 16, 2017
ifeoluwaelle:
Am Aunty 'b' always doing girl, why my wild friends are living a good life, who good girl eppp??
cheesy cheesy..Very good bad gal.Oshey!
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by xwin(m): 2:40pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=iamblesseddd post=56334125][/quote]
Not anymore. You're 'Taken' now.lol
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by tobaseye: 2:57pm On May 16, 2017
Truth be told... Men can run around with A but they settle down with B. Please ladies be a good girl. No guy wants a LovePeddler for a wife.
We still have good guy as well. Sincerely not marketing myself, am one. And I deserve a good woman too. Be mindful of what would be your past when going into a new relationship. Don't allow a past can't be boast off... It can hunt you.

I have heard people saying past is past.... But is past really past? Those that their past is hunting them now can relate.
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by bigcp(m): 9:17pm On May 16, 2017
this biitch is very funny...she wen de gv advice...why d advice no work 4 her...if naso boys de marry runs girls dem 4 don marry her sharply na....even boyfriend she no fit get...u de dia de gv advice....senseless she-goat
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Ipfreely: 1:52pm On May 25, 2017
macaranta:

It's meant.. Not mean grin

I see. Well I think you also meant '...', not '..'. That's the appropriate form of an ellipsis.
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by macaranta(m): 11:32pm On May 26, 2017
Ipfreely:

I see. Well I think you also meant '...', not '..'. That's the appropriate form of an ellipsis.
Lol I give up... cheesy
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by djkall(m): 9:06am On May 28, 2017
ChiefSweetus:

I pity this poor foolish girl that agreed to marry an unripe simpleton like you.

Imagine her family, relatives, neighbors and colleagues seeing her picture online and learning her "fiance" is a braggadocious playboy and cheat who is doing her a favor by marrying her.

I reiterate, Poor foolish girl.

Congrats bro.
U know too well That I need not to reply u right?
because u are not better than me
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 14, 2017
dupsyluzy:

Nope,i dont concur. Well, we all have different perspectives and uve just said yours.
I dont agree that i have to sexually satisfy him before he marries there is a difference between love and lust. How do i know if he truly loves me if all he does is have sex with me whenever he sets his eyes on me. I know affection can be shown tru body language but nonetheless a man that doesnt have self control is that one a man.
And its has now become a trend in our society that a man will tell you its because he loves you that he wants to have his way with u when in actual sense he just wants to satisfy his desires.
Everything boils down to one thing know the kind of man or woman you want to get married to,if as a woman your guy is sexually active and you are not,you need to discuss on it because its issues like this that bring about divorce.

This young lady understands the intricate complexity of relationship, she will go very far
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by manigold: 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
here is an opinion. The extra asset with humility does it. To command the compulsion to b married, you will need to have something he is proud of; something useful and exclusively coming from you. cooking, washing and serving him in bed is fair, but he can get that just from any woman. Gaining extra skills and exposure attracts wise men.
Aunty A may b a slut but might have that extra quality that the lame and homely Aunty B never bothers to acquire, but rather sits in there to play the LovePeddler

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. / The Ugly Side Of Being An Extremely Beautiful Lady (true Life Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.