Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains (64791 Views)

Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) / Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Psoul(m): 6:35am On May 07, 2017
MissCuppy:
She nailed it.

If you give these men much attention, they take you for granted, that's why I give them little or no attention, they come running like little baby.

When they catch u after running like little baby, they will flog and run away like an adult.

Just be a good girl and mingle with good guys and ur happiness will be guaranteed.
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 6:39am On May 07, 2017
Joavid:
To be honest, in Naija, it's not favorable for a lady in her 20's, with the hopes of getting married 'soon' to date one guy.

These guys talk about about how they long and wish for real and good girls,but they chase and marry runs babes.

E.g, personally I know a guy that didn't stop his relationship with a particular girl despite knowing the girl's eye is sharp and everywhere. typical wannabe + runsgirl. Maybe it was the intrigue and chase he loved, I don't know.
or maybe the sex was too good, I don't know.

Men say they want one thing, but they're after the other.

So typically you are advising girls to cheat?

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by alexispaul(m): 6:41am On May 07, 2017
Which do you prefer?
To marry first and divorce first or to marry last and have a lasting marriage. There has never been an award for been punctual in marriage and there is no punishment for a late "comer". Your time is you time....

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by HENRY940: 6:43am On May 07, 2017
Heffalump:
Aunty "A" is Tonto Dike and Aunty "B" is Mercy Johnson, period!
grin

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by judgedredd22(m): 6:44am On May 07, 2017
Raine80:
There is no one formula when it comes to these things. The only thing I will sort of agree with is the one about availability. Some women are just over available. They are more available than grains of sand on a beach.

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 6:44am On May 07, 2017
sekxy:
so moral lesson is to stop being a good girl.
chai..oriegwu
be yourself. In between.... Fine girl,if you follow me join naijamakosa, #will.you.die?smiley
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by GeneralOjukwu: 6:44am On May 07, 2017

Laughing at all the gullible comments of lazy, untrained ladies here.

You want me to act like a husband, spend on you but you don't want to do house chores - you get dumped.

The OP probably has been banged everywhere and wants other gullible gals to have a high mileage like her.

There's nothing the eyes won't see these days. Advising a woman to be a wh0re to secure a husband

Ladies...believe me, the best person to advise you on MEN affairs is a man who has absolutely no sexual interest in you e.g. Brother & father. Even male friends can secretly want to bed you so would lie

3 Likes

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Idoko619(m): 6:44am On May 07, 2017
MissCuppy:
She nailed it.

If you give these men much attention, they take you for granted, that's why I give them little or no attention, they come running like little baby.

Wake up..u ain't solving mathematics here so dnt tink u v d formula
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 6:46am On May 07, 2017
Joavid:

so in a nutshell, be fucking him like a IndecentStar, and all is well
all is well my sister, I tell you. Sex alone can keep a man for five years.
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by cr7lomo: 6:47am On May 07, 2017
Madam op I hear....naso tonto dike and mercy aigbe take keep their marriage??
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by spencekat(m): 6:47am On May 07, 2017
coolzeal:
Please I want good girls. May good girls locate me in Jesus name. Amen.

Op.. Your post is absolutely rubbish.
Absolutely rubbish!
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by judgedredd22(m): 6:48am On May 07, 2017
djkall:
On the contrary, not bragging though. I have three women in my life. One good girl according her description, who has always been available to right from the day she said yes I'm ur girlfriend. Doing what a wife should do to her husband to me as a boyfriend. And the other two that are off and on, only come around either they are in need or hungry for sex. To cut the long story short I just proposed to my good girl and she said yes. We are tying the knots by December this year because I don't want rain to disrupt my marriage to the good girl of my life.
One thing I know is most men always go for what they want not what they need and at the end they look for the devil to blame.
The pix u see is my good girl

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by okezie007(m): 6:49am On May 07, 2017
Its not by marrying first but marrying well. Ms A could only be useful in the bed, however, marriage is beyond the bedroom - were Ms B is complete. Always remember: the race is not for the swift... And the first can become last when the last becomes first
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by judgedredd22(m): 6:49am On May 07, 2017
Joavid:
To be honest, in Naija, it's not favorable for a lady in her 20's, with the hopes of getting married 'soon' to date one guy.

These guys talk about about how they long and wish for real and good girls,but they chase and marry runs babes.

E.g, personally I know a guy that didn't stop his relationship with a particular girl despite knowing the girl's eye is sharp and everywhere. typical wannabe + runsgirl. Maybe it was the intrigue and chase he loved, I don't know.

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 6:49am On May 07, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Good girl like me oo... I need a good guy too oo

Aunty A sighted
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Onyedika11(m): 6:54am On May 07, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Good girl like me oo... I need a good guy too oo
He is in your friend zone
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by SGANIVA(m): 6:58am On May 07, 2017
story, where are they good girl s please
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by judgedredd22(m): 6:59am On May 07, 2017
solasoulmusic:
I'd rather stay good let people assume I'm bad and make peace with my maker there's no rules for marraige if the foundation isn't Holy I'm not Matrimony not interested

I'd rather stay good let people assume I'm bad and make peace with my maker there's no rules for marriage if the foundation isn't Holy Matrimony, I'm not interested

there, fixed! grin grin grin on the other hand, you look like you got soul, babe! wink
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Agboola321(m): 6:59am On May 07, 2017
eezeribe:
Generally in Nigeria,good people always finish last.
From dating,to careers,promotions,appointments,connections,jobs,etc.
Short cut is the fastest way to any form of success in Nigeria.
Short cut cuts people short
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Quinblis: 6:59am On May 07, 2017
Hmmmmmm.....upgrading from aunty B to aunty A, are you thinking that the solution is for naija babes to be acting aunty A Lifestyle? Well I still believe in decency... Really it pays to be good....... Ur opinion not mine!!!
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 6:59am On May 07, 2017
redbeans:
be yourself. In between.... Fine girl,if you follow me join naijamakosa, #will.you.die?smiley
Lol.goodmorning
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by MarieSucre(f): 7:00am On May 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
Aunty A got married because she is highly skilled in the bedroom and was able to fulfill ALL of that man's fantasy. Anal, she does it; 3sum, she is down for it; lick his aasss, yes daddy; dress as Catwoman while dangling from the chandelier, she is down for it. WHY?! Because as a wh0re, fukcing is her job and she is DAMN good at it... And the best part of it all is that, aunty A will never dare to stop this man from having mistresses, as she knows the game!

Now, aunty B certainly shouldn't make herself more absent, but instead, she should become the freak that her man desire, without bringing BS excuses (in the bedroom) when he wants to do all the dirty sexual stuff that is in his mind. Anyone who don't want to abide, will just open the door to their union to all the aunty A out there, who will gladly satisfy your man. If you want a man by your side, then become the freak that he desires!
MBJ

AUNTY B is AUNTY B, she cannot be a freak.

So you either take AUNTY A the freak or AUNTY B the pelebe.

Smh at men. You cannot eat your cake and have it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by GeneralOjukwu: 7:00am On May 07, 2017
ChiefSweetus:

I pity this poor foolish girl that agreed to marry an unripe simpleton like you.

Imagine her family, relatives, neighbors and colleagues seeing her picture online and learning her "fiance" is a braggadocious playboy and cheat who is doing her a favor by marrying her.

I reiterate, Poor foolish girl.

Congrats bro.

LOL. ...who said the girl doesn't even have him as "Number 7" or "Spare Tyre" on her phone? grin
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 7:01am On May 07, 2017
mikolo80:
if you want to marry fast. to marry well is a different story. ask mercy aigbe
Lol. .I'm not perturbed by anybody's history. I'm just myself ,and I will continue being myself
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:01am On May 07, 2017
jconsulting:
Be deceiving yourself
case closed
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by judgedredd22(m): 7:03am On May 07, 2017
mykel25:

Sorry it doesnt always work like this: my fiancee gives me so much attention n I do d same.... That's y she upgraded from been a gf to a fiancee....YOU CANT HOLD ME LIKE A PINCH OF SALT N EXPECT ME TO CARRY YOU LIKE A BAG OF RICE......the feeling has to be mutual.... If you beg n persuade her to marry you then you ll be beg n persuade her to stay in the marriage.. We both must want each other.....i don't chase girls n I ll never do.... Cuz I'm valuable, I know my worth I know what she ll benefit emotionally if we marry..... My face is never my selling point buh d value I generate for myself

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by judgedredd22(m): 7:04am On May 07, 2017
doyinbaby:
Above all be the lady God wants you to be....simple.....there are ladies that slept with different men now they are counting losses and regretting

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by judgedredd22(m): 7:08am On May 07, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Laughing at all the gullible comments of lazy, untrained ladies here.

You want me to act like a husband, spend on you but you don't want to do house chores - you get dumped.

The OP probably has been banged everywhere and wants other gullible gals to have a high mileage like her.

There's nothing the eyes won't see these days. Advising a woman to be a wh0re to secure a husband

Ladies...believe me, the best person to advise you on MEN affairs is a man who has absolutely no sexual interest in you e.g. Brother & father. Even male friends can secretly want to bed you so would lie

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by tainot2002(m): 7:09am On May 07, 2017
olabrad:

When I look at your dp, it is clear you are only looking for a maga.

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by tainot2002(m): 7:13am On May 07, 2017
sekxy:

Lol. .I'm not perturbed by anybody's history. I'm just myself ,and I will continue being myself

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Airtimex(m): 7:14am On May 07, 2017
Joavid:

This is the reason I advice guys to leave girls your age alone and concentrate on girls who mean business...

I don't understand why a reasonable man will leave a good girl to marry a runs girl undecided

Only the looks you will be getting on your wedding day from the guys she must have slept with, is enough to tell you...

Only few runs girls get lucky with such attitude...our young girls are easily convinced when it comes to shiiit like this post...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.