Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

SOCIAL MEDIA Manager/facebook Ads - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SOCIAL MEDIA Manager/facebook Ads (611 Views)

Dear Business Owner, Hire A Social Media Manager Today. / Social Media Manager, Writer / Tips On Becoming A Social Media Manager (videos Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOCIAL MEDIA Manager/facebook Ads by J0nyb0y(m): 8:28pm On May 06, 2017
Hello nairalanders, please help an upcoming social media manager...

A friend of a friend has asked me to help him open a Facebook page for his poultry business.... It's a fairly large business Dealing in equipments sales to battery cages etc..

I was at his office sometimes ago to discuss and take pictures of the firm etc... He is paying me on monthly basis (tho not much). And has asked me to develop a budget for Facebook advertising... For the business..

I already opened the Facebook page up to a week now but still have less than 10page likes... And he is still expecting my reply on the fb ads budget. Now the question is

1. For a new page, how do I get initial likes so as not to disappoint him
2. What budget permonth do you think I should tell him for someone that wants to run fb ads on the page targeting ages 20-70 and the whole Nigeria only for a poultry business...

Please I need advice from experienced people as I don't want to disappoint him. Thanks.
Re: SOCIAL MEDIA Manager/facebook Ads by MICHEAL346(m): 11:00pm On May 06, 2017
call me up 08089682718
Re: SOCIAL MEDIA Manager/facebook Ads by J0nyb0y(m): 2:27am On May 08, 2017
MICHEAL346:
call me up 08089682718
thanks, ill call you asap...

please anybody else that has idea should please help
Re: SOCIAL MEDIA Manager/facebook Ads by Nobody: 4:31am On May 08, 2017
Sequel to your first question, i think you need a targetted email list for your page, whereby you send an invitation request to them and they'll add you and you invite them to like your Page..and trust me your page wilk get enough likes cause those type of friend are interested in that field

The 2nd question, it all depends on budget and the kindof crowd you want to pull

Pm me for more details
Re: SOCIAL MEDIA Manager/facebook Ads by J0nyb0y(m): 9:06pm On May 11, 2017
Any ideas please
Re: SOCIAL MEDIA Manager/facebook Ads by silasbiz(m): 11:26pm On May 11, 2017
Here is a Nairaland post that will help you.
www.nairaland.com/3792362/get-u.s-virtual-credit-card

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money Online By Working Part Time Job, Earn Up To ₦5,000 Daily. / Broker Performance Report: Top Ten Stockbrokers For The Week / New Board Composition Raises Concerns Over Etisalat’s Ownership Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.