Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Igbo Land - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Land (11172 Views)

African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land / Part Of Igbo Land Where You Mustn’t Kill A Python / Who Is The Strongest Igwe In Igbo Land. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Land by AbakalikiPress: 11:42am On May 07, 2017
agadez007:
ok,we continue when u return from mosque

Smh!
Grow up bro. And YES I am Igbo.
Not the blinded type anyways. My wife isn't Igbo.

Have a nice Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Land by agadez007(m): 11:45am On May 07, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

Smh!

Have a nice Sunday.
with those thick osobo marks?,nah,I think not

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Land by AbakalikiPress: 11:47am On May 07, 2017
agadez007:
with those thick osobo marks?,nah,I think not

What is Agadez anyway?
Are you asslicking Hausa culture? because na them get Agadez.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Land by agadez007(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

What is Agadez anyway?
cheesy cheesy

I am asslicking osobo culture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Land by AbakalikiPress: 11:51am On May 07, 2017
agadez007:
cheesy cheesy

I am asslicking osobo culture

undecided undecided
Bye, I'm late.... 12 don almost knack.
Be good bro.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Land by agadez007(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

undecided undecided
Be good bro.
am not your bro

I don't have brothers from osobo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 07, 2017
agadez007:
am not your bro

I don't have brothers from osobo
Keep axing his cone head with the truth cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Land by Probz(m): 12:15pm On May 07, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

Hhaha, this one you posted is the "Modernist" version of Igbo territory.
Ethnologists are not stupid.

Again, look at ANOTHER map of TRUE speakers of Igbo. Not political Igbo.

Again it agrees with all my points. Northern Enugu - OUT. Ebonyi - OUT, Anioma - OUT, Arochukwu - OUT
Again, let me mention that it isn't accurate, but it is close.

In rivers, only the Omumma general area is there. Ikwerre, Ekpeye and Etche are out.

Ekpeye's the only distinct lect in the Igboid continuum. The Etche you wan discredit is classed as pure Igbo (not even Igboid) but Izzi and Ezza aren't. Go figure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Land by agadez007(m): 12:24pm On May 07, 2017
blues20:

Keep axing his cone head with the truth cheesy
imagine that dude thinking he is conversing with babies,even a baby will see he is not igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Land by 1shortblackboy: 12:25am On May 08, 2017
agadez007:
imagine that dude thinking he is conversing with babies,even a baby will see he is not igbo
u cant know whether he's igbo or not stop forming james bond. ur only assuming he's not because he is not toeing ur normal line of land grabbing and by force attachement...... sorry sha i dey feel una pain

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:48am On May 08, 2017
1shortblackboy:
u cant know whether he's igbo or not stop forming james bond. ur only assuming he's not because he is not toeing ur normal line of land grabbing and by force attachement...... sorry sha i dey feel una pain
Igbo land

1 Share

Re: Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:48am On May 08, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

undecided undecided
Be good bro.
Onmenka show your self
Re: Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:50am On May 08, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

What is Agadez anyway?

You are noting but an imposter...you can't even speak Igbo...Jetlee,aka onmenka aka kunglang aka master Chen...imposter you won't face Benue state onmenka

1 Like

Re: Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:51am On May 08, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

Smh!

Have a nice Sunday.

Iam ikwere and iam Igbo... Oya say other wise onmenka
Re: Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:53am On May 08, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

Yes my bro. I am against any form of discrimination, but the truth is that over 50% of those who self identify as Igbo today have sources that are not igbo. Yet we are still trying to force the igbo identity on those who have chosen to remain true to their roots such as the Ikas, Ndokwas , Ikwerres E.tc.

Do you know that there is a language near my village in Ebonyi whose speakers don't even understand Igbo? They don't call God Chi or Chukwu or Obasi. Not even Olisa (which by the way comes from the Yoruba-word Orisha and Itsekiri Oritse)

Why I tell fellow Igbos to let these people be, they think I am being anti Igbo or something. If you look deep into the ancestry of a lot of Igbos, what you will find might shock you.
Even you talking might be an assimilated Igbo, especially seeing that you are from Anambra.

This is another reason I am against Biafra, because trust me, once our common "enemies" are gone and all we have are ourselves, all the differences in our ancestries will come to the fore front, and we will almost tear one another to pieces. Tufiakwa.

Onmenka focus on Benue state I wonder if they use Igbo to swear for you...iam ikwere and iam igbo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:54am On May 08, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

lol honestly, you are just typing rubbish.
Bro, better accept the truth and let it set you free. The % of Yorubas that have identity issues are less that even the 5 million I quoted earlier.
While on the Eastern flank, Like half of them know deeply that they might not be igbo.

Onmenka go to benue ...Fulani's are still there
Re: Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:55am On May 08, 2017
Iam ikwere born in portharcourt and iam Igbo....Nothing will stop yjay

1 Like

Re: Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:57am On May 08, 2017
Welcome jetlee you have switched from your other account..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Land by agadez007(m): 6:39am On May 08, 2017
1shortblackboy:
Abakilikipress,now you decided to quote me with your other monicker

That's nice
Re: Igbo Land by nengibo: 7:39pm On May 08, 2017
ifeanyiAdemola:

[s]say this trash to the royal house of opobo and receive slap I swear[/s] ..
What is the royal house of Opobo called? Isn't it Opu Wari, and the king called Amanyanabo, wen did dis bcom an eboe title?

Dedetwo now you are ifeanyiAdemola, does your ignorance know no bounds, keep deceiving yourself on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Land by nengibo: 7:42pm On May 08, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

Yes my bro. I am against any form of discrimination, but the truth is that over 50% of those who self identify as Igbo today have sources that are not igbo. Yet we are still trying to force the igbo identity on those who have chosen to remain true to their roots such as the Ikas, Ndokwas , Ikwerres E.tc.

Do you know that there is a language near my village in Ebonyi whose speakers don't even understand Igbo? They don't call God Chi or Chukwu or Obasi Not even Olisa (which by the way comes from the Yoruba-word Orisha and Itsekiri Oritse)

Why I tell fellow Igbos to let these people be, they think I am being anti Igbo or something. If you look deep into the ancestry of a lot of Igbos, what you will find might shock you.
Even you talking might be an assimilated Igbo, especially seeing that you are from Anambra.

This is another reason I am against Biafra, because trust me, once our common "enemies" are gone and all we have are ourselves, all the differences in our ancestries will come to the fore front, and we will almost tear one another to pieces. Tufiakwa.
Obasi is Abasi in the ibibio dialect of arochukwu
Re: Igbo Land by nengibo: 7:44pm On May 08, 2017
ikwere1stson:
Welcome jetlee you have switched from your other account..
Fake Ikwere1stson, atleast know how to spell the name Ikwerre , ipob people are just too dum

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Land by Sammy07: 9:55pm On May 08, 2017
abeq who said ondo aren't Yoruba...
is it the entire ondo state or only ondo town...
I am confirmed ondo town (EKIMOGUN) indigene,,,,
don't tell me what I know

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Land by Probz(m): 10:00pm On May 08, 2017
ikwere1stson:

Onmenka focus on Benue state I wonder if they use Igbo to swear for you...iam ikwere and iam igbo
An Ikwerre who knows his roots. Jisie ike.
Re: Igbo Land by fratermathy(m): 2:34am On May 09, 2017
Probz:
An Ikwerre who knows his roots. Jisie ike.

You believed he is Ikwerre, even without him writing in Ikwerre, simply because he supports your interests but you doubt the Igboness of AbakalikiPress because he disparages your stand and that of your online hunters? Such double standards!

The so-called Ikwerre1stson is so bent on letting all know he is Ikwerre by posting it multiple times even when it is obviously encapsulated in his username. Such proclaimation of identity begs serious questioning. HopeAtHand.. take over from here. I need some Ikwerre interrogations for the self proclaimed Ikwerre1stson, just like blues20 and others have been interrogating AbakalikiPress.

Nairaland is really full of wonders!

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Land by Probz(m): 2:45am On May 09, 2017
fratermathy:

You believed he is Ikwerre, even without him writing in Ikwerre, simply because he supports your interests but you doubt the Igboness of AbakalikiPress because he disparages your stand and that of your online hunters? Such double standards!

The so-called Ikwerre1stson is so bent on letting all know he is Ikwerre by posting it multiple times even when it is obviously encapsulated in his username. Such proclaimation of identity begs serious questioning. HopeAtHand.. take over from here. I need some Ikwerre interrogations for the self proclaimed Ikwerre1stson, just like blues20 and others have been interrogating AbakalikiPress.

Nairaland is really full of wonders!

I only saw that one comment. Does it look like I'm following the topic or that I'm bothered about the politics of the Nairaland Ikwerre association? Did I ever doubt that Abakaleke nigga's Igboticness? Save your nonsense epistle for someone who cares.

Come on shut up. Eyiye.
Re: Igbo Land by fratermathy(m): 2:51am On May 09, 2017
Probz:

I only saw that one comment. Does it look like I'm following the topic or that I'm bothered about the politics of the Nairaland Ikwerre association? Did I ever doubt that Abakaleke nigga's Igboticness? Save your nonsense epistle for someone who cares.

Come on shut up. Eyiye.

Wonderful! You came to a thread, skipped all its pages to the last, singled out one in your mind's eyes, and commented!

Bravo man! Bravo! Nairaland gets better everyday.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Land by Probz(m): 3:02am On May 09, 2017
fratermathy:

Wonderful! You came to a thread, skipped all its pages to the last, singled out one in your mind's eyes, and commented!

Bravo man! Bravo! Nairaland gets better everyday.
I'm allowed to skim read as much or little as I like and I don't need to get involved in Nairaland politics to make a comment. Doesn't make me a hypocrite.

How old are you?
Re: Igbo Land by HopeAtHand: 7:08am On May 09, 2017
ikwere1stson:

Iam ikwere and iam Igbo... Oya say other wise onmenka

hehehe. Igboman, only in your wet dreams are you an Ikwerre. Its quite shameful how individuals will deny their paternity just to score cheap on an online forum. Ure a disgrace to your ancestors for denying your origins, maybe you feel ashamed to call yourself what you truly are. I wish your parents can see this comment by you.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Land by Nobody: 7:23am On May 09, 2017
nengibo:

Obasi is Abasi in the ibibio dialect of arochukwu
Which one come be Ibibio dialect of arhochukwu. When did Arochukwu start speaking ibibio undecided Nawa!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Land by Nobody: 7:24am On May 09, 2017
HopeAtHand:

hehehe. Igboman, only in your wet dreams are you an Ikwerre. Its quite shameful how individuals will deny their paternity just to score cheap on an online forum. Ure a disgrace to your ancestors for denying your origins, maybe you feel ashamed to call yourself what you truly are. I wish your parents can see this comment by you.
Jumping to conclusion without due process is anachronistic. Have you interrogated him to know if he is Ikwerre or not undecided
Re: Igbo Land by HopeAtHand: 8:32am On May 09, 2017
blues20:

Jumping to conclusion without due process is anachronistic. Have you interrogated him to know if he is Ikwerre or not undecided

see how he spelt Ikwerre wrongly. Just like an Igboman spelling Ibo. Just like wrongly spelling your name Blues20 as Blus20. Your name is your most basic form of identification, you cannot be spelling it wrongly at this stage in life. That is his first blunder.

Also, it is a profund rarity for Ikwerres to call themselves Igbos. An Ikwerreman, born of another Ikwerre will call himself Igbo?, not possible. It makes absolute mockery of our collective desire and that of our leaders, dead or alive who made efforts to ensure Nigeria and her constitution recognised us as a distinct entity from Igbos. We usually gave people the beatings for calling us Igbos.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم / If Isoko Are Nt Urhobo, How Are Ukwani/ikwere Now Igbo(innocent Question) / Lawrence Adebajo Installed As Orimolusi Of Ijebu Igbo After 28-Year Legal Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.