Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

The New Look Of Ojodu Berger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Look Of Ojodu Berger (52958 Views)

See The New Look Of Ogoni Land As Cleaning Kicks Off - Photos / See The New Look Of The Oshodi-Apapa Expressway - Photos / See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by salford: 8:54pm On May 06, 2017
My friend in Nigeria sent me these pics of the great work Ambode is doing in Lagos....I knew what this area looked like when I last visited Lagos. Infact, i am shocked.

Unfortunately for my friend...he lives in the Ojodu/Denro axis of Ogun state which hasnt seen any significant development since Amosun was sworn in as governor. Hopefully. The ogun state countepart wakes up before the end of his tenure.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by salford: 8:56pm On May 06, 2017

2 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by salford: 8:58pm On May 06, 2017
The guy is really doing a great job. If not for the landmark buildings...i would surely miss my way around this area i grew up in.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Guestlander: 9:01pm On May 06, 2017
Lagos marching on step by step, one block at a time.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Jirate(m): 9:04pm On May 06, 2017
salford:
The guy is really doing a great job. If not for the landmark buildings...i would surely miss my way around this area i grew up in.

How I Wish the Same Can Be Said of Buhari..., Honestly. cool

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Afonjashapmouth: 9:06pm On May 06, 2017
Was at berger today mehn I was hyper impressed.... Berger wey b like mile 12 market before

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by salford: 9:07pm On May 06, 2017
Guestlander:
Lagos marching on step by step, one block at a time.
Yes o. There are two interconnnected pedestrian bridge in the picture. The blue one over the lagos-ibadan express way, and the green one over ojodu road.

10 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by salford: 9:09pm On May 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Was at berger today mehn I was hyper impressed.... Berger wey b like mile 12 market before
Infact...my brother. i was shocked when i saw the pics. I am not one that hails politician, but this guy is doing a great job..not just in ojodu berger, but everywhere in lagos.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Oildichotomy(m): 9:17pm On May 06, 2017
It is quite surprising how somebody who supposedly live outside the country judging from his comment is posting pictures about developments in Nigeria.

A governor constructed a layby a pedestrian bridge and some some adjoining roads within the vicinity and we won't hear word like he was voted in to do otherwise.

Personally, I don't celebrate a Nigerian politician for doing his job. We are so used to mediocrity that when we see something new we jump up like he is doing anybody a favour. And the best any buttlicker will say is, we should celebrate them to do more, like WTF, I pay my f**king taxes to Lagos State govt monthly and he should use it for developments as expected Why the Fuss!!

I've passed this level please, maybe it is just me!!

178 Likes 22 Shares

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by slimfit1(m): 9:18pm On May 06, 2017
I was thinking Lagos should be looking at trams now and Abuja should have one by now. This is the effect of putting Hausa people in sensitive position. Don't worry Hausa people don't read so I can say anything.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Acetyl(m): 9:21pm On May 06, 2017
salford:

Infact...my brother. i was shocked when i saw the pics. I am not one that hails politician, but this guy is doing a great job..not just in ojodu berger, but everywhere in lagos.
If only Amosun the ogun state counterpart can wake up cos 80per. of those seen on the fly over live around :Denrol, Alagbole, Akute, Ishashi and so on...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by kropotokin33: 9:25pm On May 06, 2017
if only otorm can do this in benue grin

4 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by decatalyst(m): 9:32pm On May 06, 2017
Now, Lagos is the new Capital of Nigeria... Oops! Abuja is the administrative HQ grin

March on, Ambo.

3 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by iluvdonjazzy: 9:34pm On May 06, 2017
great
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by SweetJoystick(m): 9:52pm On May 06, 2017
Lagosians go still spoil road and bridge in few years time angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by agrovick(m): 10:46pm On May 06, 2017
Amosun is a monumental flop

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:28pm On May 06, 2017
Ambode achievement don dwarf Fashola own. kudos to him one of the few working governors in Nigeria. Majority are just occupying space.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by tollyboy5(m): 11:48pm On May 06, 2017
as in the last night I got to ojodu I was confused because ojodu I know is like okokomaiko grin ambode is working but the useless governor of ogunstate would only spend money at Abeokuta instead of areas close to Lagos like agbara sango ijebu ode sagam angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 12:35am On May 07, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Ambode achievement don dwarf Fashola own.
kudos to him one of the few working governors in Nigeria.
Majority are just occupying space.

Fashola built 15 waterworks

How many Ambode don build? None

Fashola built 5 power stations

Fashola built 3 bridges including the best bridge in In Nigeria and West Africa called Lekki Ikoyi bridge>

Fashola built 6 modern jetties

Fashola built countless housing estates

Fashola build dozens of new schools

Fashola built many hospitals including the first burn center in Nigeria and the first Cardiac and Renal hospital in Nigeria.

Fashola built 13 maternity centers.

Fashola built many parks including the Freedom park

Fashola build 30 skill acquisition centers

Fashola built rice and cassava mill

Fashola build the Lagos state energy college

Fashola built the new LASG house of assembly

How many ambode don build? None

Fashola built 2 asphalt plant

Fashola built Fashola Paving Stone manufacturing plant

Fashola build many modern court houses

Fashola built many modern markets including the new Oyingbo market

Fashola's work is enough to fill more than 10 pages on NL, but Ambode's work can not fill 1 single page.

Fashola's work goes beyond overhead bridge and basic roads which so far is Ambode's preoccupation which is very basic and non ground breaking per Lagos standard, but no governor in Nigeria past or present can overtake Fashola's achievements because his body of work was very comprehensive and across the board.

I know hate and ignorance are the foundation of your comment so I do understand.

149 Likes 21 Shares

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by mannobi(m): 12:49am On May 07, 2017
Lagos has always been better than Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by salford: 1:24am On May 07, 2017
Oildichotomy:
It is quite surprising how somebody who supposedly live outside the country judging from his comment is posting pictures about developments in Nigeria.

A governor constructed a layby a pedestrian bridge and some some adjoining roads within the vicinity and we won't hear word like he was voted in to do otherwise.

Personally, I don't celebrate a Nigerian politician for doing his job. We are so used to mediocrity that when we see something new we jump up like he is doing anybody a favour. And the best any buttlicker will say is, we should celebrate them to do more, like WTF, I pay my f**king taxes to Lagos State govt monthly and he should use it for developments as expected Why the Fuss!!

I've passed this level please, maybe it is just me!!
if you only knew the importance of ojodu berger. This area is a transport hub that connects people in a short time you to many places within lagos...its in a very strategic location. I grew up in that area and traffic was hell? There were countless loss of life on that part of lagos/ibadan express way. What has FG done on that expressway to prevent traffic accidents. Do you not pay federal tax too?

Like seriously, you comparing politics/developments in an advanced country to that practiced in Nigeria? You know the difference is like day and night.
In Nigeria, there are many governors that dont give a fuuuck, so if there is one or there are two that gives a fuuuuck. abeg let us commend him or them before he stops giving a fuuuuck too.

Can you kindly tell us the governor of your state of origin? it would be nice to know if he is one of the useless ones or not in the country

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 1:40am On May 07, 2017
salford:

if you only knew the importance of ojodu berger. This area is a transport hub that connects people in a short time you to many places within lagos...its in a very strategic location. I grew up in that area and traffic was hell? There were countless loss of life on that part of lagos/ibadan express way. What has FG done on that expressway to prevent traffic accidents. Do you not pay federal tax too?

Like seriously, you comparing politics/developments in an advanced country to that practiced in Nigeria? You know the difference is like day and night.
In Nigeria, there are many governors that dont give a fuuuck, so if there is one or there are two that gives a fuuuuck. abeg let us praise him or them before he stops giving a fuuuuck too.

Can you kindly tell us the governor of your state of origin? it would be nice to know if he is one of the useless ones or not in the country

Well said.

27 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Jetleeee: 1:49am On May 07, 2017
salford:

In Nigeria, there are many governors that dont give a fuuuck, so if there is one or there are two that gives a fuuuuck. abeg let us commend him or them before he stops giving a fuuuuck too.

Don't mind that one forming Mr progressive àbúrò high standards. Someone that will still come here to praise Jona. We sabi am

The only time they remember standards is when its by a governor from the opposition

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Oildichotomy(m): 1:58am On May 07, 2017
salford:

This kind of warped mentality is what politicians do have even after they travel out and see how things are done. They come home and do some mediocre things and everybody shout uhuru. Again this same mentality Nigerians have when they travel out they obey laws to the latter but on touch down at MMA, lawlessness and foolishness starts.
For somebody who supposedly live outside Nigeria still fanning the state of origin tag suggest you are still myopic somewhat. Don't take it personal

I don't give a Hoot about my state government who throw some crumbs projects around and go around social media saying that's the best thing since jollof rice.

Rise and aspire above mediocrity. I suppose where you are based they don't celebrate things such as these. Learn from them bro

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Oildichotomy(m): 2:02am On May 07, 2017
Jetleeee:

Don't mind that one forming Mr progressive àbúrò high standards. Someone that will still come here to praise Jona. We sabi am

The only time they remember standards is when its by a governor from the opposition
You must be swallowing frog shiit to say that, You think I'm into the political ish you guys display here.

Who cares about Jonathan and his ilk?

Baba, be guided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by jullty: 2:08am On May 07, 2017
It is not ojodu berger. There is bridge there..Going towards redeemed church

1 Like

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by salford: 2:14am On May 07, 2017
Oildichotomy:
This kind of warped mentality is what politicians do have even after they travel out and see how things are done. They come home and do some mediocre things and everybody shout uhuru.
For somebody who supposedly live outside Nigeria still fanning the state of origin tag suggest you are still myopic somewhat. Don't take it personal

I don't give a Hoot about my state government who throw some crumbs projects around and I go around social media saying that's the best thing since jollof rice.

Rise and aspire above mediocrity. I suppose where you are based don't celebrate things such as these. Learn from them bro
Well..the laws in Nigeria still recognizes state of origin just as some laws in the US or Canada or the UK recognizes homosexualism.

If you dont....Are you ashamed of the governor in your state of origin? lets name and shame.

Even...Dele momodu with all his travels and exposure is myopic...Lol. You can see there are lots of us that are myopic

17 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Jetleeee: 2:14am On May 07, 2017
Oildichotomy:
You must be swallowing frog shiit to say that, You think I'm into the political ish you guys display here.

Baba, be guided

So na that kain chit you swallow wey make you dey yarn dust

If dem freestyle you now, you go call mods. Like say you sabi curse. It's always you puxxxs setting useless traps

Regarding your claim of not taking part in the political ish here, no let me open that your yansh. Without even going through your post history, I could tell by just looking at your topics lol.

Besides, I'm very familiar with your moniker. Who you wan fool ?

We know you son. cheesy

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 2:36am On May 07, 2017
Oildichotomy:

Baba, be guided

Oildichotomy:
This guy is finally free for doing something treasonable in Bubu eyes. Since in Buhari's administration, almost everything is either Kwaruption or treason.

Your rant was meaningless simply because people are free to highlight and recognize the work of their elected officials regardless if you fancy same or not.

There are dedicated forums all over the internet where they showcase and appreciate roads, bridges and what you call crumbs so what's so different here apart from the fact that you are allergic to people recognizing what their elected officials are doing.

And going by your quote above, you are nothing but another hateful and bitter ipob. We know your type.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by ademusiwa3r: 2:48am On May 07, 2017
Iture
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by salford: 3:08am On May 07, 2017
Oildichotomy:

Rise and aspire above mediocrity. I suppose where you are based they don't celebrate things such as these. Learn from them bro
Also...we commend our politicians in developed countries too and we shame the ones not doing well.

We still thank them even if the project is a pedestrian bridge or bicycle lane. lol...The comments below from facebook proofs it. They are thanking Brad Wall..the premier (governor) of a province in Canada for building an overhead bridge...This has nothing to do with mediocrity.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by salford: 3:21am On May 07, 2017
deomelo:

And going by your quote above, you are nothing but another hateful and bitter ipob. We know your type.

No wonder...Lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced / Photos of Peace Corps New National Headquarters In Abuja / Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.