Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

The New Look Of Ojodu Berger - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Look Of Ojodu Berger (52988 Views)

See The New Look Of Ogoni Land As Cleaning Kicks Off - Photos / See The New Look Of The Oshodi-Apapa Expressway - Photos / See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Sureshegsy(m): 7:14pm On May 07, 2017
pls who is working most between Ambode and Amosun
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 7:17pm On May 07, 2017
Lorax:
I don't know why people keep praising Ambode, the only roads he keeps fixing are those In the high brow areas. Have you gone to Apapa, Olodi-Apapa, Festac, Satellite town just to name a few? The roads there are terrible. Just pass through Oshodi-Apapa express way and see things for your self.

browniex:
please don't reason like this,fashola transformed lagos from a ragtag dirty,chaotic,and crime ridden place to a livable city,his performance was holistic and commanding, the results are everywhere, Ambode is just applying the paintwork to the beautiful sculpture put together by fashola.

Ambode's budget is N813 billion, 2 times larger than Fashola's budget, but Ambode is still preoccupied with road patching and overhead bridge when Fashola was not only building roads and bridges, he was at the same time building hospitals, schools, housing estates, power plants, maternity centers, water words and so on.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 7:19pm On May 07, 2017
Sureshegsy:
pls who is working most between Ambode and Amosun

You can not compare them because their financial strength is not the same and their scope of responsibility and population are not the same.

Ambiode's budget is 4 times larger than Amosun's budget.

1 Like

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by fyneguy: 7:30pm On May 07, 2017
Oildichotomy:
It is quite surprising how somebody who supposedly live outside the country judging from his comment is posting pictures about developments in Nigeria.

A governor constructed a layby a pedestrian bridge and some some adjoining roads within the vicinity and we won't hear word like he was voted in to do otherwise.

Personally, I don't celebrate a Nigerian politician for doing his job. We are so used to mediocrity that when we see something new we jump up like he is doing anybody a favour. And the best any buttlicker will say is, we should celebrate them to do more, like WTF, I pay my f**king taxes to Lagos State govt monthly and he should use it for developments as expected Why the Fuss!!

I've passed this level please, maybe it is just me!!

Yeah it's just you. it's either upbringing or xxxx

Acknowledging someone's performance does not amount to bootlicking!. There's no harm in making good remarks to encourage people doing well.

1 Like

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by mykelmeezy: 7:32pm On May 07, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Your ipob mentality reflects on your posts on NL hence me highliting it to show people where you are coming from.

Like I said, worry more about your village abeg.

the fact that m not ipob or m barely even Nigerian highlights your ignorance
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Oildichotomy(m): 7:50pm On May 07, 2017
fyneguy:

Yeah it's just you. it's either upbringing or xxxx

Acknowledging someone's performance does not amount to bootlicking!. There's no harm in making good remarks to encourage people doing well.
It seems you have serious comprehension issues, We are talking of the average Nigerian politician here.

Note the bolded
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Fourwinds: 7:54pm On May 07, 2017
kropotokin33:
if only otorm can do this in benue grin
heheheheheheee...dat sleeping governor.!!! he can not even preserve d lives of his people.....he is d number one most USELESS governor in Nigeria
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Ajibel(m): 8:17pm On May 07, 2017
deomelo sounds very much like aressa. Are you the one sir?. I miss that moniker here grin grin
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by salford: 8:20pm On May 07, 2017
Lorax:
I don't know why people keep praising Ambode, the only roads he keeps fixing are those In the high brow areas. Have you gone to Apapa, Olodi-Apapa, Festac, Satellite town just to name a few? The roads there are terrible. Just pass through Oshodi-Apapa express way and see things for your self.
Ojodu berger is not an highbrow area though.

1 Like

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by lloyds(m): 8:22pm On May 07, 2017
deomelo:

Fashola built 15 waterworks

How many Ambode don build? None

Fashola built 5 power stations

Fashola built 3 bridges including the best bridge in In Nigeria and West Africa called Lekki Ikoyi bridge>

Fashola built 6 modern jetties

Fashola built countless housing estates

Fashola build dozens of new schools

Fashola built many hospitals including the first burn center in Nigeria and the first Cardiac and Renal hospital in Nigeria.

Fashola built 13 maternity centers.

Fashola built many parks including the Freedom park

Fashola build 30 skill acquisition centers

Fashola built rice and cassava mill

Fashola build the Lagos state energy college

Fashola built the new LASG house of assembly

How many ambode don build? None

Fashola built 2 asphalt plant

Fashola built Fashola Paving Stone manufacturing plant

Fashola build many modern court houses

Fashola built many modern markets including the new Oyingbo market

Fashola's work is enough to fill more than 10 pages on NL, but Ambode's work can not fill 1 single page.

Fashola's work goes beyond overhead bridge and basic roads which so far is Ambode's preoccupation which is very basic and non ground breaking per Lagos standard, but no governor in Nigeria past or present can overtake Fashola's achievements because his body of work was very comprehensive and across the board.

I know hate and ignorance are the foundation of your comment so I do understand.

You didn't count numerous roads Fashola constructed e.g in my area Wemco road, Yaya Abatan ogba, even IKEJA CITY MALL etc. Fashola try abeg.

2 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 8:37pm On May 07, 2017
[s]
mykelmeezy:

the fact that m not ipob or m barely even Nigerian highlights your ignorance
[/s]

It's not only ignorance when you deny your own identity, is also a damn shame.

Be proud of who you are no matter what.

1 Like

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by redsun(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2017
The new lagos state government is truly making some well thought-out road constructions and diversions that are really easing up traffic,making commuting less hellish in lagos, and they are happening speedily to my earnest surprise. Kudos to the works commissioner for his/her genuine approach to making significant difference in a short space of time
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 8:39pm On May 07, 2017
lloyds:

You didn't count numerous roads Fashola constructed e.g in my area Wemco road, Yaya Abatan ogba, even IKEJA CITY MALL etc. Fashola try abeg.

I know I left out a lot especially roads because roads are basic, even useless Fayose dey patch roads.

..but Fashola built more roads than any governors in the history of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2017
deomelo:

Coming from ipob villager wey dey celebrate village footpath you call road by a governor with no meaningful achievements apart from the same MOU signing that jokers like you celebrate on NL.

Nna, abeg face your village and ugly village roads.

These ipob villagers sef. grin grin
lol I'm proud of my village, are you proud of yours ? I doubt cus as usual afonjas all claim to be from Lagos. We don't abandon our ancestral homes like you people reason why non of you guys is proud to show your village and non of your governors is keen to develop the rural areas. I throw a challenge to you to upload your ancestral village and I will upload mine.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 9:07pm On May 07, 2017
[s]
Ucheosefoh:
lol I'm proud of my village, are you proud of yours ? I doubt cus as usual afonjas all claim to be from Lagos. We don't abandon our ancestral homes like you people reason why non of you guys is proud to show your village and non of your governors is keen to develop the rural areas. I throw a challenge to you to upload your ancestral village and I will upload mine.
[/s]

I'm glad you are proud of your village so the best advise now is to worry more about your village.

2 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:23pm On May 07, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I'm glad you are proud of your village so the best advise now is to worry more about your village.
Always proud of mine unlike you, as usual you will dodge the challenge but I'm not surprised. By the way when I made the comment I did not include your name so I wonder what business your amebo self got to do with my comment.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 07, 2017
Acetyl:
If only Amosun the ogun state counterpart can wake up cos 80per. of those seen on the fly over live around :Denrol, Alagbole, Akute, Ishashi and so on...

Amosun na mumu sadist. He is only concerned about Abeokuta, he knows another state would soon be carved so he is in a haste to use the collective funds for Abeokuta only.

A Governor from either Akute, Magboro, Ibafo, Mowe, Agbara, Sango, Agbado, or Sagamu is what the state needs. Someone who can harness the spill of Lagos commerce and population to their economic advantage.

And Makun/interchange should be the capital please.

2 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 10:33pm On May 07, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Always proud of mine unlike you

I'm a Lagosian and I'm proud of my state hence my vigorous defense and knowledge of my state unlike you village with zero knowledge about any place beyond your village and village activities.

as usual you will dodge the challenge but I'm not surprised.

What's your challenge because if it is about LAGOS, bring it on anytime any day.

By the way when I made the comment I did not include your nameI wonder what business your amebo self got to do with my comment.

You don't have to mention my name, it's a discussion forum and you don't get to dictate who respond to your post or challenge your ignorant assertions about my state

Again, stick to your village governor, village roads and village activities.

2 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 10:50pm On May 07, 2017
sammydirectly:

Amosun na mumu sadist. He is only concerned about Abeokuta, he knows another state would soon be carved so he is in a haste to use the collective funds for Abeokuta only.

A Governor from either Akute, Magboro, Ibafo, Mowe, Agbara, Sango, Agbado, or Sagamu is what the state needs. Someone who can harness the spill of Lagos commerce and population to their economic advantage.

No, there are major projects spread out all over towns in Ogun state from Ije ode to shagamu like the bridge below in Ijebu Ode, there's another under construction in Shagamy.

1 Like

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Acetyl(m): 10:53pm On May 07, 2017
sammydirectly:

You correct...
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 11:16pm On May 07, 2017
Acetyl:
You correct...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242182_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242184_4_jpeg9679ccb5a92f650b83fcf29e0a6a6775

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242185_6_jpegc57de7ffb63a04971dc3a933cf2f080d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242186_7_jpegaba4c12c0307ac56aedf5e7b2dadf69b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242195_16_jpeg8478ec28fa40c5f169aa51aa9b461b1d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242196_17_jpeg46bf4496d08a7627f25dbf5588cfbfd4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242197_19_jpeg679db6b81a9bf927f70c81bd1418fcff

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242198_20_jpeg3cac50b8521ddc22bcf9624ec7ee5693

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242200_22_jpeg2ddb582a11acd6f750cc3f46aaa54520

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242203_25_jpeg358b682fb20ba6b54769b3a0c1186138

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242204_26_jpegdf4963c29b6fa4cf6d452093b43ddf00

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242207_27_jpega74a6f1aa5e19ac991402597853ed1d2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242211_32_jpegc7cd61c07e131800a9febaa8ba675b65

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242212_33_jpega92a52309725091d43be35e39c8d617d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242216_37_jpegae0208bcd4a19975b1fc0b27dca0793e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242217_38_jpegd5355eb48b9099eca28404c1345fa396

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242219_40_jpeg2427fbdb0d8cf3477abd0a7faa706518

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242231_55_jpeg91122f653e1c9cc904939e6d6e88b367

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242232_56_jpeg9c5977d6da86c8d915b1deeb65f7df39

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242234_58_jpeg35de082e2d555ee08b64667a286fa5cb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242236_60_jpeg556dc24fbbe832e1ee259a0e2aad3e80

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242237_62_jpege9e1dde65d29a0d1b8c81bc5545eb1d3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242242_64_jpegcd9afab0ffd63e435f78864543c7cec0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242246_70_jpegdcb91e66cb54f1423306bbdefb62023c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242245_69_jpegad652eecc6941a9a6bdf074c83be9c68

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242251_74_jpeg43dd92b450d1a40fc21c68e82acae2ce

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242254_77_jpeg2b8bae357beb85ab0f0adc3aec0fe9d3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242258_79_jpegecbdfaccd7296fa6188c3ffef650d469

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242261_83_jpeg0ba40c1872aaf7fe1e458ba0b53d5eff

Nothing correct about what you just quoted, Amosun is actually one of the best in Nigeria, even with the state's financial difficulties, he's still delivering quality projects all over the state.

These are some of the best and most modern schools in Nigeria, all built by Amosun.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:32am On May 08, 2017
deomelo:

I'm a Lagosian and I'm proud of my state hence my vigorous defense and knowledge of my state unlike you village with zero knowledge about any place beyond your village and village activities.

What's your challenge because if it is about LAGOS, bring it on anytime any day.

You don't have to mention my name, it's a discussion forum and you don't get to dictate who respond to your post or challenge your ignorant assertions about my state

Again, stick to your village governor, village roads and village activities.
lol I said it, Lagosian my foot. I knew it and you never disappoint, every afonja here are all from Lagos make una de deny una states.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Devices(m): 12:36am On May 08, 2017
They said ojudu berger and one fat, pig-headed animal is displaying old pics.

Are these people cursed or what?
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Devices(m): 12:38am On May 08, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
lol I said it, Lagosian my foot. I knew it and you never disappoint, every afonja here are all from Lagos make una de deny una states.
The fool will also tell you tomorrow that he is from ogun state, just wait and see.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:44am On May 08, 2017
Devices:
The fool will also tell you tomorrow that he is from ogun state, just wait and see.
lol that is how they all form as if they are all from cities because there villages are nothing to write home about. When we talk they call us villagers but what they don't know is that we don't forget or deny our root that is why we have the most developed villages in Nigeria.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Devices(m): 12:50am On May 08, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
lol that is how they all form as if they are all from cities because there villages are nothing to write home about. When we talk they call us villagers but what they don't know is that we don't forget or deny our root that is why we have the most developed villages in Nigeria.
. Don't listen to them.
They are ashame of disclosing their real States,
To them every afonja is a Lagosian.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by darlingtin1985(m): 12:54am On May 08, 2017
salford:

Infact...my brother. i was shocked when i saw the pics. I am not one that hails politician, but this guy is doing a great job..not just in ojodu berger, but everywhere in lagos.

Bros, not everywhere in Lagos. Those living at Ojo Local Government Area will attest to what am saying.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 1:58am On May 08, 2017
[s]
Ucheosefoh:
[/s]

Face your village and poor village roads and useless village governors.

You should be out there celebrating the latest Obiano sign worthless MOU news.

Devices:

. Don't listen to them.
They are ashame of disclosing their real States,
To them every afonja is a Lagosian.

ipob thug don land. How bodi for village?

1 Like

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by mykelmeezy: 2:07am On May 08, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]
It's not only ignorance when you deny your own identity, is also a damn shame.
Be proud of who you are no matter what.

really nyugga

you shoving a tribe down my throat??
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Trexnemesis(m): 2:51am On May 08, 2017
I just hate seeing all those yellow buses. Nuisances in the roads.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 3:09am On May 08, 2017
mykelmeezy:

really nyugga

you shoving a tribe down my throat??

Yes, I'm because you are what I called you.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:37am On May 08, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Face your village and poor village roads and useless village governors.

You should be out there celebrating the latest Obiano sign worthless MOU news.

ipob thug don land. How bodi for village?
lol ewu you are not proud of your state that is why you are claiming Lagos up and down. Your governor no see MOU sign cus nobody wants to invest in a dead state, as for your village, na your type be my mama tell me say I'm from Lagos so Mr man stop denying your root even if it is not worthy to be called a place people can live, just be proud of it and hope when you grow up you will bring changes to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm / Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs / Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.