Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

The New Look Of Ojodu Berger - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Look Of Ojodu Berger (52990 Views)

See The New Look Of Ogoni Land As Cleaning Kicks Off - Photos / See The New Look Of The Oshodi-Apapa Expressway - Photos / See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Nobody: 8:54am On May 08, 2017
deomelo:

No, there are major projects spread out all over towns in Ogun state from Ije ode to shagamu like the bridge below in Ijebu Ode, there's another under construction in Shagamy.

You are a fellow sadist. The only thing Amosun has done in his 6 years outside of Abeokuta is a bridge in Ijebu Ode, another in Shagamu, an uncompleted road linking Ofada to Mowe, abandoned bridges in Ilaro, Alagbole, Agbado and Akute. Whereas, Abeokuta has innumerable and unused bridges and roads. Another one just took off recently. In Mowe, Pakuro, Ibafo, Magboro, Arepo, all the roads are bad. Amosun is unconcerned with those places. And by the way, he does nothing else but roads. At Mowe bustop, for instance, the schools on both side of the roads are eyesores. Doesn't he see how schools are in Lagos?
No schools, no hospitals, no light no tangible transport scheme, just Abeokuta roads and bridges? Amosun is a monumental failure and a one-sided myopic sadist.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by mykelmeezy: 11:25am On May 08, 2017
deomelo:

Yes, I'm because you are what I called you.

you need brain reevaluation
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 2:28pm On May 08, 2017
[s]
Ucheosefoh:
lol ewu you are not proud of your state that is why you are claiming Lagos up and down. Your governor no see MOU sign cus nobody wants to invest in a dead state, as for your village, na your type be my mama tell me say I'm from Lagos so Mr man stop denying your root even if it is not worthy to be called a place people can live, just be proud of it and hope when you grow up you will bring changes to it.
[/s]

Leave me alone and face your village governor, village roads and and village activities.

Na by force.?

2 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 2:29pm On May 08, 2017
mykelmeezy:

you need brain reevaluation

Must be your conclusion after looking and seeing yourself in the mirror.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 2:32pm On May 08, 2017
[s]
sammydirectly:

You are a fellow sadist. The only thing Amosun has done in his 6 years outside of Abeokuta is a bridge in Ijebu Ode, another in Shagamu, an uncompleted road linking Ofada to Mowe, abandoned bridges in Ilaro, Alagbole, Agbado and Akute. Whereas, Abeokuta has innumerable and unused bridges and roads. Another one just took off recently. In Mowe, Pakuro, Ibafo, Magboro, Arepo, all the roads are bad. Amosun is unconcerned with those places. And by the way, he does nothing else but roads. At Mowe bustop, for instance, the schools on both side of the roads are eyesores. Doesn't he see how schools are in Lagos?
No schools, no hospitals, no light no tangible transport scheme, just Abeokuta roads and bridges? Amosun is a monumental failure and a one-sided myopic sadist.
[/s]

Stop vibrating out of control, Amosun is doing a great job so if not transforming the whole state into Dubai of Nigeria overnight is killing you, I do understand your your frustration and mindless unrealistic expectations.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:12pm On May 08, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Leave me alone and face your village governor, village roads and and village activities.

Na by force.?
ewu are you not the one that quoted me first, am I not minding my business expressing my opinion before you carry your amebo self into my business. Its obvious have no point so you can as well GTF of my mention.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 4:05pm On May 08, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
ewu are you not the one that quoted me first, am I not minding my business expressing my opinion before you carry your amebo self into my business. Its obvious have no point so you can as well GTF of my mention.

This pesin still dey cry?

I said face your village and village roads and let Lagosians worry about Lagos. See wahala o grin

1 Like

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:26pm On May 08, 2017
deomelo:

I said face your village and village roads and let Lagosians worry about Lagos. See wahala o grin
Said by someone who have denied his state and now claiming Lagos. una no get shame I swear
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 5:33pm On May 08, 2017
[s]
Ucheosefoh:
Said by someone who have denied his state and now claiming Lagos. una no get shame I swear
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:40pm On May 08, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I can see they use me swear for you reason why you can't stay off my mention. Its non of your business what I do here so Mr stop stalking me haba.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 5:46pm On May 08, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
I can see they use me swear for you reason why you can't stay off my mention. Its non of your business what I do here so Mr stop stalking me haba.

Coming from the same joker who woke up in the morning to quote me from a thread that's already dead.

Look in the mirror for Mr stalker. grin

You still need to worry more about your village though grin

2 Likes

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:18pm On May 08, 2017
deomelo:

Coming from the same joker who woke up in the morning to quote me from a thread that's already dead.

Look in the mirror for Mr stalker. grin

You still need to worry more about your village though grin
Ewu who started the quote? I de my own, you carry your stalking ass and start quoting me on a topic that is not your business. you are not the only person who is claiming to be from Lagos yet you are quoting me up and down, even real indigenes are all minding their business but an impersonator will not allow me to rest.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 6:59pm On May 08, 2017
[s]
Ucheosefoh:
Ewu who started the quote? I de my own, you carry your stalking ass and start quoting me on a topic that is not your business. you are not the only person who is claiming to be from Lagos yet you are quoting me up and down, even real indigenes are all minding their business but an impersonator will not allow me to rest.
[/s]

Ok no vex and stop crying.

Can you now go to your village and worry about your village road.?

1 Like

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:07pm On May 08, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Ok no vex and stop crying.

Can you now go to your village and worry about your village road.?
Can you stop quoting me and continue your fake claims.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 7:09pm On May 08, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Can you stop quoting me and continue your fake claims.

.Coming from the same joker who just quoted me grin

1 Like

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 08, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Stop vibrating out of control, Amosun is doing a great job so if not transforming the whole state into Dubai of Nigeria overnight is killing you, I do understand your your frustration and mindless unrealistic expectations.

You seem to be confused. Of course, Amosun is doing a great job... Clap for yourself. He is doing a great job in Abeokuta. Yes, wow. Who can doubt that, he is constructing roads and bridges where there are no needs for them. What mediocrity!
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 7:43pm On May 08, 2017
sammydirectly:

You seem to be confused. Of course, Amosun is doing a great job... Clap for yourself. He is doing a great job in Abeokuta. Yes, wow. Who can doubt that, he is constructing roads and bridges where there are no needs for them. What mediocrity!

You know there are no need for the roads and bridges because you are the state's traffic consultant and road engineer armed with surveys and stats that determines where the state should or shouldn't build roads and bridges?

I know some of you just open mouth and criticize blindly, but try to be sensible, rational and logical before opening your mouth again instead of the lame and ignorant assertions.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:48pm On May 08, 2017
deomelo:

.Coming from the same joker who just quoted me grin
niggar you gay ? why all this stalking

1 Like

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 08, 2017
deomelo:

You know there are no need for the roads and bridges because you are the state's traffic consultant and road engineer armed with surveys and stats that determines where the state should or shouldn't build roads and bridges?

I know some of you just open mouth and criticize blindly, but try to be sensible, rational and logical before opening your mouth again instead of the lame and ignorant assertions.

Please mention the state's, nay, Abeokuta's Traffic Consultant?
Mumu and his mumu governor of Abeokuta state
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 9:45pm On May 08, 2017
[s]
Ucheosefoh:
niggar you gay ? why all this stalking
[/s]

Coming from the same gay joker who just won't stop quoting me. grin

1 Like

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 9:47pm On May 08, 2017
[s]
sammydirectly:

Please mention the state's, nay, Abeokuta's Traffic Consultant?
Mumu and his mumu governor of Abeokuta state

[/s]

I was expecting you to show us the traffic survey and data that dictates where and when to build roads and brides instead of the same ignorant rants.

1 Like

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Nobody: 4:14am On May 09, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I was expecting you to show us the traffic survey and data that dictates where and when to build roads and brides instead of the same ignorant rants.

Your back and forth irritates me. Well, you and your gov should go and enjoy your empty bridges in your Abeokuta State and get the fvck out of my mention. Ignoramus.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 4:28am On May 09, 2017
sammydirectly:

Your back and forth irritates me. Well, you and your gov should go and enjoy your empty bridges in your Abeokuta State and get the fvck out of my mention. Ignoramus.

I was expecting you to show us the traffic survey and data that dictates where and when to build roads and bridges instead of the same ignorant rants.

1 Like

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Nobody: 5:11am On May 09, 2017
deomelo:

I was expecting you to show us the traffic survey and data that dictates where and when to build roads and bridges instead of the same ignorant rants.

Stay off my mention, silly gay.

Go romp your gay gov on your empty bridges in your Abeokuta state.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by stainlessnature: 7:00am On May 09, 2017
deomelo:

Very shallow and backward thinking.

Do they have enough schools Lagos, hospitals, power plants, water works, maternity centers or is Lagos more developed than America where after almost 300 years of development and steady power supply they are still building new schools, hospitals, power plants and so on.

Please stop thinking like a 2-year-old kid.

you are still myopic in thinking. And who told you he is not doing that? And are you expecting him to do everything under 2years in office. It's people like you that create emity between great men cos you enjoy comparism. What you just did cannot sprout any meaning development.

And for your information, the last time I checked, Fashola is not Ambode
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by shinel(f): 3:02pm On May 09, 2017
deomelo:

Ignorance.

Ignorance didn't let you know that Fashola lit more streets and on top of that, Ambode is lighting streets with the powerplants than Fashola built.

Educate yourself abeg.

Fashola built more roads than any governor in the history of Nigeria

Fashola did all that and more.

Ignorance also prevents you from knowing that the funds Ambode is buying all the gear from came from the Lagos state trust fund Fashola created.

Educate yourself abeg.

IGR was N500 million monthly before fashola, but it was almost N30 billion monthly when Fashola left and what you are crediting Ambode for came because of the strong tax collection system laid by Tinubu and Fashola.

Educate yourself abeg.

Fashola built rice mills and Lagos was growing more rice which is what Ambode should improve on instead of importing and rebagging rice from another state.

Improve on your own capacity to satisfy your people instead of importing. This is common sense, but your type won't know.

Stop lying, Fashola paid billions to pensioners.

Lagos pays N45bn pension ON AUGUST 2, 201212:25 AM

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/lagos-pays-n45bn-pension

Lagos pays N14.48 billion to retirees

http://lagosindicator.com.ng/2014/01/13/lagos-indicator-lagos-pays-n14-48-billion-to-retirees

Educate yourself abeg.

Fashola did all that and even built hospitals too

Where is Ambode's hospitals?

Fashola built 5 power plants and this one is talking about generator. Is this a joke grin

Fashola Introduces 'Rent-to-Own' Housing Scheme

http://allafrica.com/stories/201407090149.html

Abeg stop the rubbish, Fashola intri=oduce that and even built housing estates too.

Show us the housing estates Ambode built.

Just rubbish

You know nothing about Lagos so keep quiet.

My point still stands Ambode achievements is closer to the masses than Fashola.

I have asked you to come with location fact not the paper link as usual paid agents like you always post.

How many roads in your area Fashola built?

You said he paid pensioners, who among your family member retired and got pension in his tenure. I can comfortably tag my mum's colleague that retired during Fashola tenure and just collected her pension with my mum's set as a retired Chief Nurse.

You said he built many new hospitals across the state, name them and the location.

You said he built power plant, I believe the power plant served your household during his tenure.

You said he built rice mill, I hope you bought the rice and eat with your family.

You said he built estate, and I guess that is where you're living presently.

I don't do paper and link arguments, come up with facts, so we can easily drive down to confirm your ignorance.

And also learn manners, you don't need to tell me to keep quiet before you make your point.

If I keep quiet to your ignorance, can you quote me?

1 Like

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 4:01pm On May 09, 2017
stainlessnature:
you are still myopic in thinking. And who told you he is not doing that? And are you expecting him to do everything under 2years in office. It's people like you that create emity between great men cos you enjoy comparism. What you just did cannot sprout any meaning development.

And for your information, the last time I checked, Fashola is not Ambode

There wasn't any assertion that he has to do everything in 2 years, I said he is far behind from where his predecessor was 2 years into his first term and also in his predecessors 2 year in office, Fashola was commissioning power plants, hospitals, water works, maternity centers and so on while Ambode is yet to come up with anything significant.

Learn how to read and comprehend simple English words.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 4:10pm On May 09, 2017
shinel:

My point still stands Ambode achievements is closer to the masses than Fashola.

I have asked you to come with location fact not the paper link as usual paid agents like you always post.

How many roads in your area Fashola built?

You said he paid pensioners, who among your family member retired and got pension in his tenure. I can comfortably tag my mum's colleague that retired during Fashola tenure and just collected her pension with my mum's set as a retired Chief Nurse.

You said he built many new hospitals across the state, name them and the location.

You said he built power plant, I believe the power plant served your household during his tenure.

You said he built rice mill, I hope you bought the rice and eat with your family.

You said he built estate, and I guess that is where you're living presently.

I don't do paper and link arguments, come up with facts, so we can easily drive down to confirm your ignorance.

And also learn manners, you don't need to tell me to keep quiet before you make your point.

If I keep quiet to your ignorance, can you quote me?

Lagos pays 4,636 retirees N24.42bn under CPS

The administration of Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN) has grown its stake in the administration of the Contributory Pension Scheme in Nigeria, having so far paid the sum of N24,429,829,010.60K (Twenty-Four Billion, Four Hundred and Twenty-Nine Million, Eight Hundred and Twenty-Nine Thousand, Ten Naira, Sixty kobo only) to 4,636 retirees who retired from the public Service from inception of the Contributory Pension Scheme till date.

http://laspec.gov.ng/lagos-pays-4636-retirees-n24-42bn-under-cps

Stop lying to yourself.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by deomelo: 4:42pm On May 09, 2017
One of the highlights of the 2015 budget will be the settlement of outstanding pension liabilities that were imposed by the Federal Government which later became contentious. Without consultation with the States, the Federal Government had reviewed pensioners’ entitlements upwards by 142% without a corresponding 142% upward review of States’ revenues,” he explained

Fashola Budgets N489.69 Billion For 2015

http://www.africanexaminer.com/fashola-budgets-n489-69-billion-for-2015/

And the funds paid by Ambode was the funds put in place by Fashola's in his 2015 budget.
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by OlugbengaE: 4:45pm On May 09, 2017
Oildichotomy:
It is quite surprising how somebody who supposedly live outside the country judging from his comment is posting pictures about developments in Nigeria.

A governor constructed a layby a pedestrian bridge and some some adjoining roads within the vicinity and we won't hear word like he was voted in to do otherwise.

Personally, I don't celebrate a Nigerian politician for doing his job. We are so used to mediocrity that when we see something new we jump up like he is doing anybody a favour. And the best any buttlicker will say is, we should celebrate them to do more, like WTF, I pay my f**king taxes to Lagos State govt monthly and he should use it for developments as expected Why the Fuss!!

I've passed this level please, maybe it is just me!!

LOL,
Have you heard of approval ratings before?
Why do some leaders have good ratings and others bad.
Ratings are based on performance, if you are a good leader, people will applaud you, if you are bad people will hate and criticize you.
Why do politicians or political parties have manifestos, Why do people voted based on their Manifestos?
Why cant the people just vote anybody and expect that will do the same job.
In many companies, there are employees of the month. which are celebrated sometimes with monetary benefits. Why do companies celebrate excellent employees who are already on their payroll? Why cant they say they are already being paid

Based on the level of development, every country has her peculiar problems. When solutions are proffered for these problems , people praise them.

In Ojodu beger, traffic and bad infrastructure were the problems, Ambode solved it people were happy.
In America, Bin Laden was a problem, Obama Killed him and Obama was praised throughout the world.

1 Like

Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Oildichotomy(m): 6:53am On May 10, 2017
7lives:

You don't give a hoot about your state government but you get mouth to downplay the good works of other state governors.
We know your types, your pains and frustration are immeasurable.
We are interested in what our government do around here, we criticise where necessary, we commend them where necessary, this is how we roll around here.
I can see how you roll around there have developed you so far.

Enjoy your myopic bubble while it last
Re: The New Look Of Ojodu Berger by Oildichotomy(m): 6:57am On May 10, 2017
OlugbengaE:

LOL,
Have you heard of approval ratings before?
Why do some leaders have good ratings and others bad.
Ratings are based on performance, if you are a good leader, people will applaud you, if you are bad people will hate and criticize you.
Why do politicians or political parties have manifestos, Why do people voted based on their Manifestos?
Why cant the people just vote anybody and expect that will do the same job.
In many companies, there are employees of the month. which are celebrated sometimes with monetary benefits. Why do companies celebrate excellent employees who are already on their payroll? Why cant they say they are already being paid

Based on the level of development, every country has her peculiar problems. When solutions are proffered for these problems , people praise them.

In Ojodu beger, traffic and bad infrastructure were the problems, Ambode solved it people were happy.
In America, Bin Laden was a problem, Obama Killed him and Obama was praised throughout the world.

If after what Nigerians have been through after 57 years with politicians , you still have the temerity to praise them for some kickback projects instead of holding them accountable for doing their job.

I'm afraid, You guys actually deserve the kind of politicians you get.

Enjoy!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm / Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs / Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.