Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:56 PM

Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water (21937 Views)

Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls / Protest: UNIBEN Students Seize CBN Bullion Van, Army Vehicle (Video) / Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by Nobody: 7:50am On May 07, 2017
So what? It happens in almost all the schools in Nigeria.
Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by Nobody: 7:50am On May 07, 2017
Perpetuating the poverty mentality...these are our most educated people, the pride of our loins, the strength of our right arms and yet they can't figure out a way to get water into their hostels lol but if someone yells out ALUTA! all apes will obey...cultism sweet them pass

1 Like

Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by zswq(f): 7:51am On May 07, 2017
omoo u sure say dis school na uniben? E b like UNN (Mbanefo Hostel,)
Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by Kingeni: 7:51am On May 07, 2017
Hayorstimmy:
grin
So this is what you called queue? undecided

You must be joking, I bet you've never being to a worse school than this... my school can queue till tomorrow infact they can represent Africa in queuing....

unilorin i guess? grin
Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by obonujoker(m): 7:52am On May 07, 2017
Propaganda pictures.....

Buhari govt has paid the debts of federal institutions in the country....

So there is no way... Ipob liar...
Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by kings09(m): 7:54am On May 07, 2017
U self like trbl. U shld knw NLers by now cheesy
ybalogs:

Person no fit make mistake in peace again?
Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by 2shure: 7:56am On May 07, 2017
Uniben na dead
It took me 5wraps of regular to shotput dah year.
Fuc the toilet is disgusting.
Fuc
Most time i had to use those bank at main gate esp gtb.
I dey shiit well for dey toilet
Fuc uniben hostels are fuckd
From medical hostel to hall 5 and the rest.
Hall 3 ..na shiiiit hole.
Hall 4.managable
Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by tollyboy5(m): 7:57am On May 07, 2017
the truth of the matter is that many federal schools are scrab!
Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by NkayTiana(f): 7:57am On May 07, 2017
Please this is an old issue, stop lying jor like it's recent, cos even the paint on the wall is old, so it's before it was renovated..look for another story before you start painting Uniben bad
JoshuaKay:
So it happened that students have to stay on a long cue and some even climb on the storex tank in order to fetch water in the school hostels/halls. There have been shortage of water due to power outage in the halls for more than three days. Rumours have it that the school management is owing BEDC and that's why they refuse to supply electricity to the school for days now.
The funniest aspect of it all is that you need to have a "connection " for you to be able to fetch.
Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by NkayTiana(f): 7:59am On May 07, 2017
But it's being renovated my dear... not as bad as before
2shure:
Uniben na dead
Fuc
Hall 4.managable
Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by tollyboy5(m): 7:59am On May 07, 2017
2shure:
Uniben na dead
Fuc
Hall 4.managable
Not only uniben even other schools too undecided would still create a thread about futa in future no b now. make dem no locate me
Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by mctowel01: 8:06am On May 07, 2017
Lol, we often did this then in Unilag
Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by emaskocoded(m): 8:08am On May 07, 2017
Mhen diz one better ooo, u gatz cum see wah we re facing here in OAU
Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by comrChris(m): 8:09am On May 07, 2017
Uniben is overrated, the only thing that make sense there is their main gate

In case you want to quote me, l was there few days ago, l went round the school their hostels inclusive with my cousin, the school is so ugly

2 Likes

Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by veacea: 8:11am On May 07, 2017
hourl:
show us ur reference.. american olodo

Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by TheVictorious(m): 8:14am On May 07, 2017
Not surprised. One of the substandard federal schools.

How else do you expect a country where a university management cannot manage a good system to be
Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by Sammiel: 8:22am On May 07, 2017
As an alumnus of the great institution of learning, I can confirm that this is not something new at all. Some few years ago I experienced same thing in Uniben. The good thing is that there will always be an alternative and the problems are fixed as soon as the authority is informed about the development.
Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by Nobody: 8:30am On May 07, 2017
all this hassle just to learn and be called a student? besides there will be no employment waiting after, Rubbish!
Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:40am On May 07, 2017
Sisqoman:
Oga oo! am proud of my school sha! KWASU.
shey nah name of fruit ni?

as in "cashew"?

cos...

Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by Debbiepaul(f): 8:41am On May 07, 2017
nawa ooo for unibend
Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by Davidbanky(m): 8:44am On May 07, 2017
AHCB:
Which Hall is this, Hall 3 or Hall 4?

That tank looks familiar to the one in hall3 ...
Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by Davidbanky(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2017
Sammiel:
As an alumnus of the great institution of learning, I can confirm that this is not something new at all. Some few years ago I experienced same thing in Uniben. The good thing is that there will always be an alternative and the problems are fixed as soon as the authority is informed about the development.

It's really no news ....
Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by slawomir: 8:47am On May 07, 2017
am a uniben staff.

but electricity have been restored since on Friday afternoon na.
those pictures you took are not recent. they are as old as my grandfather.
even without bedc. uniben have a stand by generator that can power those bore holes that supply water.
stop destroying our image and get busy with something good.

uniben management is always up and doing. one of the most active in Nigeria.
Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by Gentlelord(m): 8:50am On May 07, 2017
From the first pic , that is Obviously Hall3 block C snapped from the 300series (3rd floor).
This ain't even queue sef, this is just a minor scarcity and it would be resolved soonest.
I can remember back then water could be so scarce that one would have to go to medical hostel or even at times Nursing hostel to get water. The queue was always x5 of Gtb bank customers

1 Like

Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by banmee(m): 8:51am On May 07, 2017
Marcofranz:
This looks like a slum.

Anyways not my business

I can just imagine how the bathrooms and toilets[code][/code] would look like? What a country. Smh.
Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by Produke(m): 8:57am On May 07, 2017
Una still de queue.Make una go hall 2
Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by temmypotter(m): 9:03am On May 07, 2017
OrestesDante:

Cue is correct bros!!! It's a variant spelling of queue. American english. undecided You always have your dictionary.
Conditions in Federal schools are pathetic
Lol, sarcasm.
Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by ojibole(m): 9:11am On May 07, 2017
slawomir:
am a uniben staff.

but electricity have been restored since on Friday afternoon na.
those pictures you took are not recent. they are as old as my grandfather.
even without bedc. uniben have a stand by generator that can power those bore holes that supply water.
stop destroying our image and get busy with something good.

uniben management is always up and doing. one of the most active in Nigeria.

oga this topic isn't false n uniben isn't great anymore simple n short.
Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by Okiemuteagro: 9:21am On May 07, 2017
Hall 3
Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by iukpe: 9:23am On May 07, 2017
hourl:
like CUE in virtual dj?
Same thing in virtual DJ, means " waiting to go" I guess QUEUE would be too long for virtual DJ button. grin
Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by abbeyty(m): 9:23am On May 07, 2017
but why some of these billionaire we have in that country not investing in something like water since government has failed us regarding this ..i am not talking about pure water company ohh
Re: Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water by hustla(m): 9:33am On May 07, 2017
These are the same ones who Will come online and compare uniben or oau to covenant University and he proud to display such ignorance

I can see where the poverty mentality suffer head attitude comes from now

See as the school be like poultry Smh
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos City Polytechnic Lecturers Arrested For Exam Malpractice / Medical Student: Lets Meet. / School Proprietor Accused Of Flinging Pupils Out Of School Bus In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.