Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling (10593 Views)

UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter / Ghanaian Girl Ruling The World Of Modeling With Boobs / Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by Idonki(f): 10:26pm On May 06, 2017
If these two students of Federal Polytechnic Nekede should pose like this in the public in the name of Modeling, who knows what would happen when they are inside

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by SINZ: 10:32pm On May 06, 2017
Its art smiley

6 Likes

Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by yarimo(m): 10:33pm On May 06, 2017
Chai see potable boobs, meanwhile acting chairman Vaseline crew SAMBISA FOREST branch is here. Thank you grin

6 Likes

Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by decatalyst(m): 10:43pm On May 06, 2017
He get big cassava...baby pana!

grin grin

The lady be begging him like...

10 Likes

Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by LOGDAN(m): 10:52pm On May 06, 2017
tongue
Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by NevetsIbot(m): 10:56pm On May 06, 2017
omo. This guy get yam inside him boxers
Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by Davash222(m): 10:58pm On May 06, 2017
NevetsIbot:
omo. This guy get yam inside him boxers
Dafuq

You didn't notice those beautiful boobs of that lady

Hmmm, I dey suspect you.

23 Likes

Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by mikool007(m): 12:27am On May 07, 2017
Well the name of their poly is nak.d so i do nt blame dem grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by Nobody: 12:29am On May 07, 2017
na real breast be that o

1 Like

Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by midehill(m): 12:36am On May 07, 2017
the girl is more stupid
Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by SexyNairalander: 12:41am On May 07, 2017
booked

The only thing I can see in the picture is the girl portable boobs n nipplez

6 Likes

Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by purespikes: 5:01am On May 07, 2017
Mtchewww
Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by Venica(f): 7:44am On May 07, 2017
what is happening here
Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by Dyoungstar: 9:52am On May 07, 2017
Get 5k every Tuesday by following our weekly episodic comedy skits and answering questions that follows at the end.

Starts on the 9th of May 2017.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--cGPLh2lM8

T&C

To qualify for the giveaway price

1. You must be a follower of any of our handles on Instagram/Twitter.

2. You must like our facebook fan page

3. You must be subscribed to our YouTube channel
---------------
Subscribe:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV9i7BQkZiQNytGH-Ff5eZg

★☆★ FOLLOW US BELOW: ★☆★

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/yetfilmsng

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Yet_FilmsNg

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yet_filmsng/
Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by sbashir10(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2017
The girl right hand tho... it's really long

1 Like

Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by duduade: 10:04am On May 07, 2017
What a modelling This is a standing...
Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by emmyid(m): 10:31am On May 07, 2017
Op get your facts right, they are not students of NEKEDE. They are both based in Calabar. I know them, the girl is from Obudu and schools @ School of Health Calabar. The dude was my neighbor, dnt know his scl for now.

2 Likes

Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by firstking01(m): 12:32pm On May 07, 2017
Haaa, this can't be real nau...either photoshopped or an art work.
Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by RealHaute: 12:37pm On May 07, 2017
Venica:
what is happening here

Are you Ireneony 's longlost twin sister?
Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by Prinszevor(m): 12:37pm On May 07, 2017
Chaii na waw o
Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by sinaj(f): 12:39pm On May 07, 2017
That guy boxers looks familiar grin
Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by Wangxiao(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2017
sinaj:
i bet you know the boxers chassis no
Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by sinaj(f): 1:08pm On May 07, 2017
Wangxiao:
i bet you know the boxers chassis no
I think I do grin
Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by malware: 1:40pm On May 07, 2017
sinaj:

Seems like you've been there before grin
Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 07, 2017
Am seeing nippless....i like it grin
Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by Venica(f): 3:00pm On May 07, 2017
RealHaute:

Are you Ireneony 's longlost twin sister?
hmmm. how?? can i see her picture ?
Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by Idonki(f): 3:51pm On May 07, 2017
Venica:
what is happening here

Dy re modeling,,,,, Lols
Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by Realkenny(m): 4:13pm On May 07, 2017
Mehn DAT guy carry something

Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by Realkenny(m): 4:15pm On May 07, 2017
SINZ:
Its art smiley
art of sinz
Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by Realkenny(m): 4:15pm On May 07, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
na real breast be that o
omoko

Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by kateskitty(f): 5:14pm On May 07, 2017
Those balls look unnatural undecided
*run out of thread*
Re: See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 07, 2017
Idonki:

If these two students of Federal Polytechnic Nekede should pose like this in the public in the name of Modeling, who knows what would happen when they are inside

please send me the girl's no.

20k for a night

I'm serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] / Lady Goes Braless On Facebook To Celebrate World 'no Bra Day' (photos/video) / I Am In Love With Misspicy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.