Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Why Are Chibok Girls Always Released Before Democracy Day? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Chibok Girls Always Released Before Democracy Day? (2547 Views)

This Photo Speaks Alot About The Politricking In Nigeria, Years Before Democracy / "Shettima Is The Boko Haram Boss & The Keeper Of Chibok Girls" - Sheriff's Aide / Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Chibok Girls Always Released Before Democracy Day? by saintmark88(m): 7:37am On May 07, 2017
Pls be aware, right thinking folks out ders, the number of people who applaud this mass release, out numbers those who are trying to make it a political thing, politicking with the lives of their own fellow human beings.

When the over 20 something girls were release last year or early this year, was it also in may.weren't we told that negotiations continued.

How come the Swiss govt, the Intl red cross and other notable international orgs how confirmed their involvement in the negotiations, would connive and start playing APC propaganda. If u PDP folks wanna look for something to discredit, pls not this, look for something else, there are so many things to discredit in this govt, the more u discredit this release with baseless assumptions, the more u make us remember how foolish and clueless GEJ was
Re: Why Are Chibok Girls Always Released Before Democracy Day? by genearts(m): 7:39am On May 07, 2017
what about the 21 girls released after amina ali, was that befor democracy day too.

what is so special about democracy day? what about oct 1st?

picture of you marching with bbog or shut your smelling mouth and use the lagoon

heartless bigot

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Chibok Girls Always Released Before Democracy Day? by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:51am On May 07, 2017
BECAUSE OF DILIGENT WORK OF THE NEGOTIATORS TO BEAT DEADLINE AND ACHIEVE SOMETHING.
Re: Why Are Chibok Girls Always Released Before Democracy Day? by unite4real: 7:53am On May 07, 2017
Eketem:
Just asking ohhhhhhh.

Remember the first Chibok Girl Freed " Amina Ali" she was released on the 16 th of may last year a few days to democracy day to celebrate Buharis one year in office

Now again a few days to his second year in Office another set have been released.

Is this how they will be released for democracy day till he leaves office?

The timing is a little too convenient, I am one of those who marched for the chibok girls but this all sounds a little bit too convenient for me.

Anytime Nigerians say there is nothing to show to celebrate Democracy Day Chibok Girls get released.

Is this deliberate?

Do they hold the negotiations only when democracy day is approaching so they can use that as some achievement?

I am starting to believe that this was all a ploy

So the last over 20 chibok girls released in October 2016 was also before democracy day abi. Enemy of state
Re: Why Are Chibok Girls Always Released Before Democracy Day? by vecman22(m): 8:22am On May 07, 2017
brightballer:
Why do you guys always think anyone against Buhari and APC is an IPOB or a PDP man?

Are we not all in this country?
Where is Lalasticlala sef?

Because only donkeys (Igbos) could reason dis way...
Re: Why Are Chibok Girls Always Released Before Democracy Day? by obyrich(m): 8:49am On May 07, 2017
AceRoyal:

Zombies trying so hard to do damage control&earn their pay.
Well politicans will always continue to play on the
intelligence of gullible people like the Op, that are
devoid of any form of common sense.

Quick questions:
when and how did BH release them?

Was a truce Called?

what was given in exchange for the gals?

Will Shakau that was wounded in an airstrike as
claimed by the military, agree to release them?

why the increased&inceasent attack by BH if
negotiations are truely ongoing?

why this news after PMB's Friday jumat
appearance?

pls answer SENSIBLY without insults or tantrum!tongue
Exactly my thought. When did they hold the negotiations? Did they call a truce or was the negotiations holding paripassu with war? Something is not adding up here.
Re: Why Are Chibok Girls Always Released Before Democracy Day? by obyrich(m): 8:50am On May 07, 2017
unite4real:

So the last over 20 chibok girls released in October 2016 was also before democracy day abi. Enemy of state
Independence.
Re: Why Are Chibok Girls Always Released Before Democracy Day? by brightballer(m): 9:03am On May 07, 2017
vecman22:

Because only donkeys (Igbos) could reason dis way...
So you call human like you donkeys?

Okay.
Re: Why Are Chibok Girls Always Released Before Democracy Day? by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:15am On May 07, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

I repeat "May your daughters be used for such a scam in the nearest future" Just say Amen.

May you daughters be used for such a callous and evil game.

You think international community is daft like some hollow heads? Stop politicising such delicate issues like this, it reeks of insanity and insensitivity.
this boy you are not intelligent at all chibok is a scam WHERE ARE THE FRONT RUNNERS OF THE SCAM they have all received appointments and kept quiet
Re: Why Are Chibok Girls Always Released Before Democracy Day? by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:20am On May 07, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Ipods and Wailers will always try hard to discredit any good new because they are too used to looting and corrupt practises.

May your daughters and every female in your lineage be used for such Nollywood Movie act. Amen.

Simple.

Answer all your questions by yourself. Just say Amen to my prayer.
answer the quote and stop running around ....if I hurt you when are with my property ,will u release it again
Re: Why Are Chibok Girls Always Released Before Democracy Day? by tomioro(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2017
Congratulations to the parents of the released girls. Efforts should be intensified for the release of the remaining girls
Re: Why Are Chibok Girls Always Released Before Democracy Day? by AceRoyal: 12:13pm On May 07, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Ipods and Wailers will always try hard to discredit any good new because they are too used to looting and corrupt practises.

May your daughters and every female in your lineage be used for such Nollywood Movie act. Amen.

Simple.

Answer all your questions by yourself. Just say Amen to my prayer.
So anyone that fails to be fooled by this administration is an Ipod/wailer abi.

Anyway, may your life&that of your lineage be totally shattered, mismanaged, and hardship ridden like this administration is doing to this Nation.
Make you &your generations b continually deceived, lied to and gagged like this administration is doing to Nigerians.

May it be so from now till eternity!
Amen!
Re: Why Are Chibok Girls Always Released Before Democracy Day? by Elose11(m): 12:21pm On May 07, 2017
kunlexy1759:
Could it be a coincidence?
Not coincidence, my friend. It's a well rehearse script. Oga Liar Mohammed told us a few days ago that Nigerians will be shocked with the achievements they are going to reel out on their second anniversary. This is one of them.
Re: Why Are Chibok Girls Always Released Before Democracy Day? by unite4real: 3:28pm On May 07, 2017
obyrich:
Independence.

Independence was October 1st and the 21 chibok girls were released 2 weeks after that. Not before democracy day nor independence day as falsely observed
Re: Why Are Chibok Girls Always Released Before Democracy Day? by rejoice4eva(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2017
The foundation of this anomaly is the deliberate refusal of the northern leaders of which Buhari is a prominent member to allow the light of education to shine in the north. Unfortunately the entire nation is now paying the price of their selfish ambition to hold unto power at all cost. Region who has produced more president than others still referred to as ELDS.. Are these Boko Haram not children of some people, they have wards and Local Govt. Seriously, i think these Northerner are over pampered.
Re: Why Are Chibok Girls Always Released Before Democracy Day? by MONITZ: 5:53pm On May 07, 2017
ourema:

That is what political offices have been reduced to. Propaganda and lies to keep the zombies quiet

I don't know y they feel they can fool a country of millions of adults, well their propaganda machinery is quite effective because some Nigerians still believe the girls were really kidnapped ...

It was all a ploy to kick Jona out of office, methinks Patience Jonathan knew it was a scam and that was y she said :"chai, chai there is God oh" ..And one curious thing is the fact that the girls re always released in the month of May when Democracy Day is to be celebrated, do we still need need a soothsayer to tell us more?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Pic) Many Die As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Destroys Eke-ukwu Market In Owerri / A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians / Tinubu Missed This Event Because His Car Is On Fuel Queue – Lamido Scoffs APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.