Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (65638 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) / Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by gemini35(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2017
hardywaltz:
Two fraudsters have slowly climbed up the social ladder from Yahoo Yahoo to Freedom fighters...
Comparing the noisemaker Nnamdi Kanu when he was boasting of collapsing the Zoo on his pyrate radio station and Nnamdi Kanu now obeying a bail handed down to him by a Zoo Judge; I think it best to assume that watery Kuje Beans is the best treatment for Schizophrenia.
e paine u well well, [biafra] ur presido that is eating salad in aso rock,and kanu that,s eating beans, how far

3 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by naijafella(m): 11:17am On May 07, 2017
forMom:
Pretty lady.She got good choice. wink

embarassed NK has this sexual appeal that makes you wanna

Olosho
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by manu1: 11:20am On May 07, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

I am happy you like me to the extent of reading ALL my posts. Definition of a true fan!

Here's a medal for your services... but while at it, can you also speak to your OWN bigots. Stop being a hypocrite grin

Long live the Land of the Rising Sun wink

FFK SPOTTED

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by toofit007: 11:29am On May 07, 2017
Yyeske:
Winnie Mandela was storming the streets of Soweto leading protests when her husband was incarcerated, where was this one.
Nonsense,
i can see that you are completely deluded with past events concerning this struggle, but to help you out from your DELIRIUM, this is the site you need.... http://an24.net/2016/09/23/biafra-first-lady-uchechi-okwu-kanu-leads-ipob-mega-protest-in-london-videophotos/ because we biafrans deconstruct arguments with facts and figures, that is why we always say eziokwu bu ndu. only if you can search for the meaning.

4 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by D34lw4p(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2017
[b][/b]
Nkem4040:
Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Storms Nigeria To See Her Husband
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by Daremee: 11:33am On May 07, 2017
TheDirectorate:

@ GeneralOjukwu
Mr Man

YOU ARE ONE OF THE DESPICABLE FOOLS STOKING THE EMBERS OF ETHNIC HATRED IN THIS COUNTRY
WITH YOUR RIDICULOUS MONIKER WHICH YOU USE TO SPREAD YOUR MESSAGES OF HATE
FOR SOMEBODY WHO HAS TRAVELLED THROUGH THIS COUNTRY, YOUR ATTITUDE IS PATHETIC
YOU ARE ANTI NORTH AND SUFFER CHRONIC IGBOPHOBIA
HENCE YOUR DENIGRATION OF ANYTHING IGBO.
'Uber driver stole lady's bag', YOU JUMP IN TO STATE THAT THE DRVER MUST BE IGBO
'Women?' YOU JUMP IN TO SAY IGBO WOMEN ARE KONJI EXPORTERS AND IMPORTERS, Meantime you always visit Tanzania for sex tourism
You refer to ALL IGBO MEN as drug addicts, and Fulani as sodomites
An Igbo man visits KANU in jail and you have the nerve to call him an opportunist. Jealousy. Is it because you were not allowed in?
YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH AN IGBO WOMEN, ESPECIALLY BIANCA OJUKWU, are you nursing an emotional assault? Oh, and of course your OLUCHI
MR MAN, there is a thin line between drug addiction and perfume addiction, which at least you cannot dispute
BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU ARE KNOWN, AND YOUR ANTICS ARE CLEAR TO ANY REASONABLE PERSON.
You have boldly claimed that the Ooni sent thugs to burn down the Oba's palace, and you have said as much in front of your friends. We know your motives, and your manipulative ethnic agenda, using a race that you despise, and trying to present yourself as one of them and sympathetic to their cause outwardly while hiding under the shadow denigrating their icon both with your moniker and your disgusting entries on this forum.

Don't mind the stupid eediot. Clearly obsessed with Igbo women, married to one, yet anonymously abuses them and a total disgrace to the Yoruba race.

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 11:35am On May 07, 2017
manu1:

FFK SPOTTED

grin You don make me ex-Minister, na wa for you grin
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 11:35am On May 07, 2017
Daremee:

Don't mind the stupid eediot. Clearly obsessed with Igbo women, married to one, yet anonymously abuses them and a total disgrace to the Yoruba race.

They love my sweet..... wink

You don make me ex-Minister, na wa for you grin
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by ab11baddo(m): 11:54am On May 07, 2017
ipodstinks:
Are you comparing yourself to white men again? When will attachment leave una body. Remember white men are not dirty, hateful, they don't do ritual and don't carry drug. Also not cannibal in nature.
my brother u should know by Now about d inferiority complex of d igbos.... dats why they like attachment to any thing.... Niger delta, Trump, Israel, China, USA..... it's a disease
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by jlauren2006: 11:55am On May 07, 2017
dacovajnr:
You're so Obsessed with afonja that you couldn't see that the girl involved is Igbo...Well you spoke for your tribe already.

How did u knw he spoke for him tribe. U knw if him na na Oluchi or Oluma from the user name. Lol. Birds
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by Toketimt: 11:56am On May 07, 2017
So this biafran fraud has a beautiful woman as wife yet he was caught with a prostitute on the day of his arrest. Very hopeless and useless man. Does this epitomises all Biafra men?
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by jlauren2006: 11:57am On May 07, 2017
vecman22:

Can't you see his a changed man now Is dis the KANU we both kwn

Haba he had to b forgiven na,don't you kwn when someone is very sorry for what he did...

Na happy time him dey, u knw since when him don Bleep last... Lol
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 11:58am On May 07, 2017
Point of correction Mr Op, she is in biafra land not Nigeria. Does that picture look Nigerian to you.
Get your fact right
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by jlauren2006: 11:58am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
my friend shatap there
that line is already stale.
changed indeed like you're in his heart.
Nonsense trash

The count want him to come home and Bleep d beautiful Beast, that why dey released for now. Gbam
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by BrokenTV: 12:00pm On May 07, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

Sincerely I always imagine d guy with some programmed 4g chip head implant with his stupid ass glued to a sit and his fingers on d refresh button like a trigger waiting to defend d aso villa walking dead n to attack any percieved threat....
The only time that the guy have rest on Nairaland, is only if he is sleeping.
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by Ubanaese1: 12:02pm On May 07, 2017
[s]
jlauren2006:

The count want him to come home and Bleep d beautiful Beast, that why dey released for now. Gbam
[/s]
but omakali mma i
isn't it?

aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
Afonja married women forks random men while their husband watch
Afonja women are dirty
kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by Splashme: 12:06pm On May 07, 2017
Davash222:

Una federal might

Which might? Abi na 'Night' you wan type??
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 12:09pm On May 07, 2017
gemini35:
are u supporting biafra or pained,whats ur point?
I've made my point so swerve
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by Kuriou: 12:14pm On May 07, 2017
TheDirectorate:

@ GeneralOjukwu
Mr Man

YOU ARE ONE OF THE DESPICABLE FOOLS STOKING THE EMBERS OF ETHNIC HATRED IN THIS COUNTRY
'Uber driver stole lady's bag', YOU JUMP IN TO STATE THAT THE DRVER MUST BE IGBO
'Women?' YOU JUMP IN TO SAY IGBO WOMEN ARE KONJI EXPORTERS AND IMPORTERS, Meantime you always visit Tanzania for sex tourism
An Igbo man visits KANU in jail and you have the nerve to call him an opportunist. Jealousy. Is it because you were not allowed in?
YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH AN IGBO WOMEN, ESPECIALLY BIANCA OJUKWU, are you nursing an emotional assault? Oh, and of course your OLUCHI
MR MAN, there is a thin line between drug addiction and perfume addiction, which at least you cannot dispute
BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU ARE KNOWN, AND YOUR ANTICS ARE CLEAR TO ANY REASONABLE PERSON.
You have boldly claimed that the Ooni sent thugs to burn down the Oba's palace, and you have said as much in front of your friends. We know your motives, and your manipulative ethnic agenda, using a race that you despise, and trying to present yourself as one of them and sympathetic to their cause outwardly while hiding under the shadow denigrating their icon both with your moniker and your disgusting entries on this forum.

Dis FFK no get shame o. Na only for NL he dey flex muscle with his monikers. So this overgrown baby was once a minister of this country? Na OBJ I dey blame. Pa Jonathan come add kerosene for fire. Take that his albino join , Plus cocaine.
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 12:16pm On May 07, 2017
toofit007:
i can see that you are completely deluded with past events concerning this struggle, but to help you out from your DELIRIUM, this is the slite you need.... http://an24.net/2016/09/23/biafra-first-lady-uchechi-okwu-kanu-leads-ipob-mega-protest-in-london-videophotos/ because we biafrans deconstruct arguments with facts and figures, that is why we always say eziokwu bu ndu. only if you can search for the meaning.
Story for the gods, where was she when miscreants were walking aimlessly in Onitsha, Aba, Asaba, PH etc or are you telling me that your Biafra will be declared in London? Eziokwu gini?
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by ejykzy: 12:17pm On May 07, 2017
Stupid Afonja's are been used by useless Zombies, all na jealous bkos there's no HERO dats has eva emerged frm ur Zones, all we can see in Afonja land is fools been control by zombies, so don't refer Ipob's as donkeys....ANU OFIA

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 12:19pm On May 07, 2017
Beautiful woman! Beautiful woman!!. wetin. Abeg is she beautiful
Moreso, Nnamdi Kanu should remove that late sage(Awololo) cap; it is for special people not CRIMINAL
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 12:20pm On May 07, 2017
Kuriou:

Dis FFK no get shame o. Na only for NL he dey flex muscle with his monikers. So this overgrown baby was once a minister of this country? Na OBJ I dey blame. Pa Jonathan come add kerosene for fire. Take that his albino join , Plus cocaine.

LOL. ..this is so amusing. una don' make me FFK here grin

Now, go and cry more.
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by ejykzy: 12:20pm On May 07, 2017
Is neva a crime for someone to fight for his right and d right of his lovely pple, so u Afonja's will continue dwelling under d shadow of bunch of zombies. Una sey una go school pass for dis naija stil pple wey no even break chalk for classroom dey use una brain, very soon biafra go dump una like Ashawo, and those zombies go dump una like always Pad, then una go chop una yash for food,,,,fools
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by Cyjetty: 12:30pm On May 07, 2017
TheDirectorate:

@ GeneralOjukwu
Mr Man

After all this some Igbo some brainless Igbo will still go ahead and hail this crackhead looter.
Was it not the same FFK that told them plainly that they all need to be deported from Lagos?
That went ahead to claim that he had intimate relationship with their Hero's wife?
Now the agbaya is shouting Biafra fro the rooftops
The same Nnamdi Kanu visited his house to longthroat for food even as he had not visited his own people agitating for his freedom,
Or even the families of those young men who had lost their lives for his sake.
Stupid Fvccker has the nerve to criticize Chidoka as an opportunist for visiting Kanu
Sour grapes because he was not allowed entry into the court for his photo-op.
Myopic vision is what is holding down Igbo in this country. These people have no sense of history.

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by moonstar01: 12:36pm On May 07, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

They love my sweet..... wink

You don make me ex-Minister, na wa for you grin
Bros, CHANGE YOUR DIAPERS WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH YOUR TANTRUM. WE.RE.

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 12:38pm On May 07, 2017
moonstar01:
Bros, CHANGE YOUR DIAPERS WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH YOUR TANTRUM. WE.RE.
Your mum likes it hot and long. grin
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by Kzealz(m): 12:38pm On May 07, 2017
God bless u her excellency.. First lady of Biafra Republic..

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 12:39pm On May 07, 2017
Cyjetty:

After all this some Igbo some brainless Igbo will still go ahead and hail this crackhead looter.
Was it not the same FFK that told them plainly that they all need to be deported from Lagos?
That went ahead to claim that he had intimate relationship with their Hero's wife?
Now the agbaya is shouting Biafra fro the rooftops
The same Nnamdi Kanu visited his house to longthroat for food even as he had not visited his own people agitating for his freedom,
Or even the families of those young men who had lost their lives for his sake.
Stupid Fvccker has the nerve to criticize Chidoka as an opportunist for visiting Kanu
Sour grapes because he was not allowed entry into the court for his photo-op.
Myopic vision is what is holding down Igbo in this country. These people have no sense of history.

This epistle all for me?... shocked ....yawns...
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by arewaboy01(m): 12:40pm On May 07, 2017
just like bianca ojukwu
KANU shud beware of uncle ffk
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by moonstar01: 12:41pm On May 07, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

LOL. ..this is so amusing. una don' make me FFK here grin

Now, go and cry more.
Bros, CHANGE YOUR DIAPERS WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH YOUR TANTRUM. SO, YOUR DELIVERANCE SESSION IN GHANA IS NOT HELPING YOU? SO YOU NEVER TIRE FOR NL? WHEN EFCC HOLD YOU, YOUR HANDLES GO TO REST. SHOULD HAVE GUESSED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moment Tinubu Was Declared Winner Of APC Presidential Primary Election (Video) / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) / Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.