Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (65656 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) / Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by moonstar01: 12:44pm On May 07, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

This epistle all for me?... shocked ....yawns...

JUST LIKE ALL THE EPISTLES YOU POST ON NL. SHARE IF YOU WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS RECESSION!
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 12:47pm On May 07, 2017
moonstar01:

JUST LIKE ALL THE EPISTLES YOU POST ON NL. SHARE IF YOU WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS RECESSION!

I want to employ you as my Press Secretary.

You seem like a fan and you have spirit.

Are you in Abuja?
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:54pm On May 07, 2017
See him looking so pitiful after PMB removed his balls
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by toofit007: 12:56pm On May 07, 2017
Yyeske:
Story for the gods, where was she when miscreants were walking aimlessly in Onitsha, Aba, Asaba, PH etc or are you telling me that your Biafra will be declared in London? Eziokwu gini?
I will take you serious if you can tell or quote anywere ,we're revolution has been carried out from the point of discuss, in other word every revolution has been carried out ,outside the territory of the assumed enemy especially by those who are spearheading such revolution. it is just a pity that you can not swallow your shame, when you don't have what it takes to engage me in a constructive arguments. the order was ..... protest were ever you reside and she protested based on were she reside and I also protested base on where I reside. all those who protested in Biafraland did such because that is were they reside. hence she also protested in London because that is were she reside. Now kiss the truth. in your first argument, you presented your case as if she had never protested since this struggle began; hence, I deconstructed your argument by even providing you with facts and figures that she has once protested but interesting of you to swallow your shame and go back to your shell, you rather prefer to go the way of deluded sets of miscreants on nairaland by saying ( story for the gods) which shows that even though you accept that your argument has been defeated but you equally beg me to knock some sense into your empty skull, which I have just done. even though am not surprised because it is what you are paid for, that your doing. family of BMC. Boy, I may not be able to give all the senses you needs to be functional in you life, hence am ordering you to go and get more sense so that you can be effectively useful to your self because Eziokwu bu ndu.

3 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by PANDA2: 12:58pm On May 07, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

I want to employ you as my Press Secretary.

You seem like a fan and you have spirit.

Are you in Abuja?
First of all refund all the money you looted before looking for person to employ. Shameless criminal

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 1:02pm On May 07, 2017
PANDA2:

First of all refund all the money you looted before looking for person to employ. Shameless criminal

Yawn. ..I am talking to Moonstar, my friend and not you.

Please, mind your biz. Thanks.
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by backtosender: 1:03pm On May 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
Storms ?

grin grin grin

This people will not kill person.

I think I will soon be a Biafra Warlord. They can get very fine girls enh !!! grin

Please keep her away from FFK. I dnt want story that 'toush' the soul when he is high on his imported weed ooo.
is all in his imagination likewise Bianca's case ffk just need to look at this picture and get ogasim
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by PANDA2: 1:06pm On May 07, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Yawn. ..I am talking to Moonstar, my friend and not you.

Please, mind your biz. Thanks.
The money belongs to All of us in this country, not your friend moonstar alone
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by backtosender: 1:22pm On May 07, 2017
Adiola:
I thank goodness am half Igbo
do yo want to totally clean out your afonja blood in you lol that one u need exorcism with holy water
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by elfeezy(m): 1:25pm On May 07, 2017
sarrki:
So he has a beautiful wife like this him go carry olosho

For festac
pls dont let hate[b][/b] ruin ur career, ur too young for that ok..
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by forMom(f): 1:46pm On May 07, 2017
Fabulocity:
I know!!! Thought I was the only one that noticed! I think he's sexy, he has this subtle sex appeal lol. I can only imagine how he looked when he was younger. Such a fine man!
There's one pic of him I saw last year.
I was like omg!
Had to remind myself he's married.
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 1:46pm On May 07, 2017
toofit007:
I will take you serious if you can tell or quote anywere ,we're revolution has been carried out from the point of discuss, in other word every revolution has been carried out ,outside the territory of the assumed enemy especially by those who are spearheading such revolution. it is just a pity that you can not swallow your shame, when you don't have what it takes to engage me in a constructive arguments. the order was ..... protest were ever you reside and she protested based on were she reside and I also protested base on where I reside. all those who protested in Biafraland did such because that is were they reside. hence she also protested in London because that is were she reside. Now kiss the truth. in your first argument, you presented your case as if she had never protested since this struggle began; hence, I deconstructed your argument by even providing you with facts and figures that she has once protested but interesting of you to swallow your shame and go back to your shell, you rather prefer to go the way of deluded sets of miscreants on nairaland by saying ( story for the gods) which shows that even though you accept that your argument has been defeated but you equally beg me to knock some sense into your empty skull, which I have just done. even though am not surprised because it is what you are paid for, that your doing. family of BMC. Boy, I may not be able to give all the senses you needs to be functional in you life, hence am ordering you to go and get more sense so that you can be effectively useful to your self because Eziokwu bu ndu.
I won't really be obliged to go personal with you, meanwhile Nwoke Eziokwu bu ndu, kindly tell her to stay around to lead the next protest..
Stop using abusive words, it adds nothing to the crap you're agitating for. You're a kid and can never match me man to man and good enough i stay in Onitsha.
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by PiuzDaniel89(m): 1:57pm On May 07, 2017
Nkem4040:
Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Storms Nigeria To See Her Husband
gud
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by kiosk1: 1:59pm On May 07, 2017
Adebola314:

Ibos are the dumbest set of people in this country. How can any sensible ibo consider Ffk as someone to be that is fighting their cause? Ffk that has serially denigrated, and continues to denigrate their women, was the first one to tell them to jump into the lagoon long before Oba Akiolu, and is now making a caricature of their so called Biafra movement, while exposing their so called freedom fighter Nnamdi Kanu as a simpleton who has no intellect or even vaguely understands his mission or purpose.

I say, give them their Biafra, so we can all hear word. They will finish themselves with their ogbunigwe there. Only foreigners will be spared because they don't place any value on their own people.

It's unbelievable that these dumb ass tribe are hobnobbing with Fani Kayode who is considered nothing but a rabble rousing crackpot upstart in yorubaland, not to mention Fayose who is trying to save himself from drowning, with his arms flailing all over the place..
OBJ continues to deal with them.....

The most sensible comment on this thread!
The image of Foolish Nnamdi Kanu gisting, feasting and laughing away like a goat and posing for selfies while sitting at FFK dining table is an open wound sprinkled with salt. The IBO so called Hero could not even first pay visit in sober remembrance to the parents or families of those restless and ideological IPOB youths who were gunned down in their prime while agitating for his release. No, he went to fill his stomach first at FFK house. Shameless fool. What a disgrace. The man is nothing but a fraud.
Is this the best that a people, once rumored to be so highly educated and advanced as far as the black race is concerned can do?
An educationally challenged and clearly ignorant scammer like Kanu has become their new 'hero'? I weep for these people.

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 2:04pm On May 07, 2017
omo southeast ladies rock. their beauty is uncompetitive in this Nigeria

I don't know why I cherished beautiful lady this much, beauty turn me on easily smiley

he should remain the gentleman that his look portray and enjoy with his family
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by slurryeye2: 2:24pm On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
better than Awolowo the rat poison king
kiss the truth

Just the way Azikiwe masturbated to death
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 2:30pm On May 07, 2017
frankdoz25:
book haram terrorist; what are you doing here? have u finish your assignment of decimating lepros infested north-east before spewing thrash about righteous nnamdi KANU.
bro if u see onye otapiapia come am for me...u need one
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by bolaidu001: 2:40pm On May 07, 2017
kiosk1:

The image of Foolish Nnamdi Kanu gisting, feasting and laughing away like a goat and posing for selfies while sitting at FFK dining table is an open wound sprinkled with salt. The IBO so called Hero could not even first pay visit in sober remembrance to the parents or families of those restless and ideological IPOB youths who were gunned down in their prime while agitating for his release. No, he went to fill his stomach first at FFK house. Shameless fool. What a disgrace. The man is nothing but a fraud.
Is this the best that a people, once rumored to be so highly educated and advanced as far as the black race is concerned can do?
An educationally challenged and clearly ignorant scammer like Kanu has become their new 'hero'? I weep for these people.

Don't mind them. Useless set of people. Their brains have been fried by money and mindless greed for acquisition of wealth, Why won't a pea brained half illiterate like Nnamdi Kanu become their leader when the rest of their so called leaders are frog jumping into the APC to continue being slaves of the Hausa-Fulani, just to get juicy contracts and appointments while the rest of their people wallow in poverty and underdevelopment.
Check them....Nnamani, Uzo Kalu, Nwobodo, the Ubah family, Arthur Eze(who has become campaign manager for PMB in south East), Chime, Iwuanyanwu, etc. many more are warming up to join their slavemasters.
Why won't a slowpoke like Kanu fill the leadership void in the south East ? Jokers, all of them! Comatose dreamers And before some of you start attacking me for telling you the truth, let me help you out......

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by newslifeop: 2:56pm On May 07, 2017
Hey ya
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 07, 2017
hardywaltz:
Two fraudsters have slowly climbed up the social ladder from Yahoo Yahoo to Freedom fighters...
Comparing the noisemaker Nnamdi Kanu when he was boasting of collapsing the Zoo on his pyrate radio station and Nnamdi Kanu now obeying a bail handed down to him by a Zoo Judge; I think it best to assume that watery Kuje Beans is the best treatment for Schizophrenia.
You sure got that one right. Our watery zoo beans reset the terrorist wannabe's brain. He now knows better than to mess with the zoo grin

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 4:00pm On May 07, 2017
kiosk1:

....You are in so much pain over people who care less about you...'You are 'weeping for Igbos',who sent you to weep for us??...Dont you and the clown you are crying with have any shame or dignity at all??...just see how both of you are spitting all over this thread over who Igbos choose to roll with...i am not such a fan of FFK myself as such,but you all are equally as bad as you claim he is,so swerve with your crocodile tears...Your agony and rants will not stop Igbos from kicking you all to the kerb and forming our own country,when the time comes.

....While you are weeping,dont forget to weep for how your region will be overan by hausa-fulani in he forseeable future,

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by toofit007: 4:41pm On May 07, 2017
Yyeske:
I won't really be obliged to go personal with you, meanwhile Nwoke Eziokwu bu ndu, kindly tell her to stay around to lead the next protest..
Stop using abusive words, it adds nothing to the crap you're agitating for. You're a kid and can never match me man to man and good enough i stay in Onitsha.
i can see you have lost what it take to tackle me constructively, now when will you call for the next protest so I can tell her to stay for it, but for all I understand all protest has been suspended for now in biafra land from IPOB highest command, hence the struggle has entered into another face. what we are observing now is sit at home so which date do you choose to call for your own protest if you have the 'balls' to command for a protest so I can notify her. small boy like you engaging me in an argument. I stay in Abia, because Eziokwu bu ndu nwachineke.
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by kiosk1: 4:50pm On May 07, 2017
Ngokafor:

....You are in so much pain over people who care less about you...'You are 'weeping for Igbos',who sent you to weep for us??...Dont you and the clown you are crying with have any shame or dignity at all??...just see how both of you are spitting all over this thread over who Igbos choose to roll with...i am not such a fan of FFK myself as such,but you all are equally as bad as you claim he is,so swerve with your crocodile tears...Your agony and rants will not stop Igbos from kicking you all to the kerb and forming our own country,when the time comes.

....While you are weeping,dont forget to weep for how your region will be overan by hausa-fulani in he forseeable future,

Stay there and be dreaming while your fake freedom fighter is busy decorating the dining tables of cocaine addicts and looters he met whilst in prison, who have reset his fuzzy brain
Talking about your people, bros, they have no choice in who they choose to roll with....you people will be permanent slaves of the Hausa-Fulani. Even your IPOB master Nnamdi Kanu will yet disgrace you all by decorating the table of Buhari at the 'zoo' state house without any shame at all.
It's all about money and position with you folks, and ibos have no sense of righteous indignation or principles. They are ready to adopt other people's outcasts, worship trump and adopt Judaism or any other religion for their opportunistic purposes.
Why won't I weep for you people, Dude? You people are incapable of even running your own country if handed to you on a silver platter. You will finish each other first, then invite any other person, who is not of your tribe to rule over the remainder.
I still weep for you people!
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by oblaak(m): 5:00pm On May 07, 2017
sarrki:

E pain am
Shut up

Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2017
Which one be kanu wife? Beside the ashewo he was caught with, na how many women he marry?

One is cross eyed the other is not.

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2017
bolaidu001:

Don't mind them. Useless set of people. Their brains have been fried by money and mindless greed for acquisition of wealth, Why won't a pea brained half illiterate like Nnamdi Kanu become their leader when the rest of their so called leaders are frog jumping into the APC to continue being slaves of the Hausa-Fulani, just to get juicy contracts and appointments while the rest of their people wallow in poverty and underdevelopment.
Check them....Nnamani, Uzo Kalu, Nwobodo, the Ubah family, Arthur Eze(who has become campaign manager for PMB in south East), Chime, Iwuanyanwu, etc. many more are warming up to join their slavemasters.
Why won't a slowpoke like Kanu fill the leadership void in the south East ? Jokers, all of them! Comatose dreamers And before some of you start attacking me for telling you the truth, let me help you out......

Mayor has endorsed this message.

I know Kanu is in a position to enrich himself now collecting donations from IPOB members. Since the guy love ashewo pussy we will get Stephanie Otobo ready to help him renew his manhood. grin
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 6:45pm On May 07, 2017
kiosk1:

Stay there and be dreaming while your fake freedom fighter is busy decorating the dining tables of cocaine addicts and looters he met whilst in prison, who have reset his fuzzy brain
Talking about your people, bros, they have no choice in who they choose to roll with....you people will be permanent slaves of the Hausa-Fulani. Even your IPOB master Nnamdi Kanu will yet disgrace you all by decorating the table of Buhari at the 'zoo' state house without any shame at all.
It's all about money and position with you folks, and ibos have no sense of righteous indignation or principles. They are ready to adopt other people's outcasts, worship trump and adopt Judaism or any other religion for their opportunistic purposes.
Why won't I weep for you people, Dude? You people are incapable of even running your own country if handed to you on a silver platter. You will finish each other first, then invite any other person, who is not of your tribe to rule over the remainder.
I still weep for you people!

...You sound like a loser akready,pure and simple..You rantings has no bearings to reality but simply that of an individual out of touch with reallity.It simply portrays how hopeless,bleak and helpless you know your future is with Igbos in it..You just sat down and filled your skull with illusionary tales about things that ordinarily should be of no business of yours..Instead of you lots to chart a future for your tribe,you are jumping around on Igbo threads like hungry monkeys.

..Most Igbos are determined to form their own country by any meams necessary,how that will come about is none of your business.
....By the way,f anyone sounds like a cocaine addict,then its you....believe it or not.
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 7:42pm On May 07, 2017
THIS ONE JUST DEY GIVE THE IMPRESSION SAY MANY PPLE LOVE AM!
Re: Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) by Buike8: 7:44pm On May 07, 2017
Your country's national budget went missing. You did nothing
Unemployment and inflation in your country doubled within the year..You did or said nothing
You heard report of billions of dollars stashed in a room by corrupt politicians..You did not say or act to make sure your country's 'federal might' punished those politicians.
Religious and civil strife in the north has claimed so many lives yet u neither did or said anything.
Poverty and income inequality has more than doubled in your country yet u said or did nothing.
And here comes the man, Nnamdi kalu, who rose to free his people from not only the suffering and bigotry of Nigerians but also from the despicable silence of Nigerians like you when things go wrong. A reasonable reaction from someone who feels that we have had enough of the suffering meetted out to the people by our leaders and you are here screaming 'CRUCIFY HIM'. SHAME ON YOU!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) / First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.