Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs (13115 Views)

Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams / 7 Signs That School Is Not For You / UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Freelancerx: 10:39am On May 07, 2017
Hey guys! It's another give away time from Tecno Mobile.

University of Ibadan has been known to rank top 5 among the universities in Nigeria, and it still is. A recent report has placed it as the best university in Nigeria, being the 8th best University in Africa. Though we can do better; this is commendable.

There have been an aged-long rivalry among universities in Nigeria as per which is really the best in terms of facilities, quality of teaching and quality of students. It seems this debate won’t end soon as many students have been advancing different reasons they think their school is the best.

If you think you have the best reasons why your school is the best in Nigeria, TECNO Mobile is kick-starting a Campus based activity known as Camon CX Campus Challenge. Students across Nigeria Universities are required to take a selfie in their favorite spots on campus and post online using the hashtag #CXCampus #Unilag if you are a student of university of Lagos or #CXCampus #Uniben if you are a student of University of Benin.

5 Lucky winners will smile home with the new Camon CX. The Camon CX is bundled with 16MP front camera with Dual LED flash and same 16MP Camera at the back with Quad-LED flash for capturing clearer selfie and brighter pictures even in the darkest of environment.

Rules and Regulation for Camon CX Campus Challenge

1: Take a selfie in your favourite spot in your campus.

2: Facebook – To submit your entry On Facebook, click on the Camon CX Campus challenge Post on Facebook, and submit your entry as a comment. [The Camon CX Campus post will be pinned]. Like and share the Facebook post for your entry to be valid.

3: Instagram & Twitter – Post your challenge on Instagram or Twitter, using the hashtag #CXCampus #UNILAG (if you’re a student of University of Lagos) or #CXCampus #Uniben (if you’re a student of University of Benin), follow @tecnomobileng, and state the reasons your school is the best in Nigeria.

4: Invite your Family and Friends to like, comment and share your picture online.

5: Our pool of judges will select the 5 best winners with the most “Creative” and “Intelligent” reasons, from the universities nationwide.

6: The 5 lucky Winners will be decorated as TECNO Youth Ambassadors and awarded a brand new Camon CX.

7: The CX Campus Challenge will run from 8th May to 31st May, 2017.

8. Terms And Conditions Apply

So what are you waiting for? Let the Selfie-fest begin. You might just be lucky wink

Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Behankey(m): 10:50am On May 07, 2017
Can graduates rep their schools too? To win the phone.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by chicwoman(f): 11:03am On May 07, 2017
We that are not students again cannot compete for it?
I've been hearing good reviews on the camon Cx

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Techm8: 11:48am On May 07, 2017
I'd have surely won this if i were still in school. so many nice spots in my school mehn.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Techm8: 11:50am On May 07, 2017
chicwoman:
We that are not students again cannot compete for it?
I've been hearing good reviews on the camon Cx
this is not for grads like you. Goan buy your own, you have finish school. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Dandsome: 12:30pm On May 07, 2017
Alright, I hope one day we'll see a campaign for why my cloth is the best.
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 07, 2017
Those of us that haf finish school nko?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by paolokonqueror(m): 2:38pm On May 07, 2017
Lol unless they will verify if someone is really in school, I don't mind going to any school to snap and win the CX!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Behankey(m): 4:57pm On May 07, 2017
paolokonqueror:
Lol unless they will verify if someone is really in school, I don't mind going to any school to snap and win the CX!
Lol. See me thinking I should use one old pic to try and win too. Really wanna get hold of that phone tho.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by chicwoman(f): 6:33pm On May 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin
I wan collect abeg
At least it will help my selfie game
Techm8:

this is not for grads like you. Goan buy your own, you have finish school. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Abdstrakt(m): 5:28pm On May 12, 2017
Behankey:
Lol. See me thinking I should use one old pic to try and win too. Really wanna get hold of that phone tho.
Azin ehn....e sure me die say I for win. Mad chillin spots dey my school that year. Walai I miss school o.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Abdstrakt(m): 5:30pm On May 12, 2017
paolokonqueror:
Lol....thief like you grin
How will they verify. Surely ID's can be faked.
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by TheMainMan: 7:23pm On May 12, 2017
mtcheww!.... cant i win it without ds much publicity undecided undecided undecided...

not interested
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by chiefolododo(m): 7:24pm On May 12, 2017
T
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by kings09(m): 7:24pm On May 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by spidey77: 7:25pm On May 12, 2017
una no get work
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by jamalnation(m): 7:25pm On May 12, 2017
hehe
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 12, 2017
IamAirforce1 really needs these phones to use and snap his face and his TV

Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by omoadeleye(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2017
H
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 12, 2017
grin
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Jodforex(m): 7:33pm On May 12, 2017
cheesy
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by dfrost: 7:35pm On May 12, 2017
Foxyn:

grin Wetin the guy do you nah? Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by cinoedhunter: 7:37pm On May 12, 2017
Replacement of my okpor in progress...
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by themonk(m): 7:38pm On May 12, 2017
grin
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by themonk(m): 7:38pm On May 12, 2017
angry
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Mznaett: 7:40pm On May 12, 2017
grin
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by idris4r83(m): 7:41pm On May 12, 2017
Vbhf
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Dottore: 7:47pm On May 12, 2017
Space booked
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by nmreports: 7:49pm On May 12, 2017
Makes sense
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 12, 2017
Foxyn:
See shade grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FSB Scholars Cry Over Non-Payment Of Arrears By The FG / Total Ban Of Bullying In Nigerian Schools / Futo Pre-degree Form Now On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.