Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,486 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:25 PM

Is It "Powerful Man Of God" Or "Powerful God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It "Powerful Man Of God" Or "Powerful God (444 Views)

Finally, Powerful Man Of God Delivers Woman Who Vomits Money In Delta (video) / *say It And Have It* Powerful Declaration!!! / No Other God Or Allah But Your Conscience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It "Powerful Man Of God" Or "Powerful God by julimax(m): 11:10am On May 07, 2017
When I hear statements like "that man is a powerful man of God" and I see people flock to him expecting signs and miracle to just happen, I just ponder on the following:

1. Is it the man that has all the powers or God which we all serve

2. Is it the man's prayers that heal you or God in heaven and your faith in God

3. As we go out everyday and survive our harsh environment, isn't that daily miracles we hardly acknowledge?

4. If we see him (man of God) as "powerful" that means he is higher in rating in God's eyes. Then, where do we stand in God's eyes? I thought all man are equal in the eyes of the Lord

5. If he is that powerful with healing as some people see, why don't he take his gift to hospitals? I'm sure his service will be highly needed there and the sick people there will certainly show faith in anyone praying for them cos they want solutions to their condition with all their heart. So no argument of "you need faith to be healed"

Well, I don't think I know much, how these spiritual things work, maybe someone can educate me further.
Re: Is It "Powerful Man Of God" Or "Powerful God by CandidSeeker(m): 8:16pm On May 07, 2017
They are 'Powerful Gods of Men'.

And they are simply doing their businesses, and not the work of God.

-Peace.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Last Conversation Between God And Humans 5 / Facts About So-called Christain In Nairaland. / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(fri. 12/05/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.