Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : (1987 Views)

She Showed Me Her True Colors In Bed Today. *picture* / How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : / I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Thespecialone(m): 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2010
First things first, I'm a wild child, very intelligent. I was dating this girl for a while, she said she loved me and all that stuff. We were together for over six months then I decided to try out something. I told her my ex brought a baby girl to my parents house claiming it was mine and I was to go for a paternity test. I eventually did go for a paternity test and it proved 99.9% I was the father. On hearing that she said she wanted out of the relationship, she did not want to date a single dad etc, I appealed to her but to no avail. She promised that we would still be friends.

I spoke to her a two weeks after, she said she was already in a relationship (pretty fast). OK, bobo nor talk.

I called up her yesterday and told her the whole story was a big joke, I had no daugther, it was all a hoax.She was speechless and embarassed ,

NLer's you see how a simple joke can bring out people's true colors?
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by oyinda3(f): 12:18am On Jan 09, 2010
what a foool u are. undecided
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Flashfast1: 10:53am On Jan 09, 2010
@ Oyinda
I totally agree with you.

@ poster
Of all the fools I have seen in my life I must admit that you are the biggest. In fact you are too big a fool to be called a fool. of all the tests in the world you chose to apply the stupidest.
I sincerely think your ex should thank God that it ended the way it did, cos if you could pull something like this barely six months of dating only God knows what you would have done to test her after dating her for a year.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Bim4u: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2010
i concur that it the worst joke ever and he pulled it on himself.
How can sying you've got a child be a joke some girls don't like baby father
i for one don't want to date a babay father
Your loss,
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by henryhemon(m): 11:43am On Jan 09, 2010
@poster,
No mind them jare,those calling u a fool.probably she was doubledating on u.women can be deceptive.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by freecocoa(f): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2010
@ op dat was a very xpensive joke,u went a bit too far.but i must also say that ur gf acted 2 fast too,i mean seeing smone else just after 2 weeks?she wasn't into u all.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Moneyline(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2010
That is serious!
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by waleski(m): 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2010
dumb guy playing a joke on ur self maybe u dnt knw dat one of d taboos of a relantionship is bringing up a story abt an ex.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Fearcom(m): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2010
You and your BIG MOUTH grin
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2010
[color=#990000][/color]you're so STUPID!
sorry for u,
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Fearcom(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2010
Try this joke should you find yourself at an airport anywhere in the United States;That you are the suspected terrorist,AbdulMutallab's supervisor and that you have come to query him,and find out why the bomb you told him to use failed to detonate? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin . . . . . , twerp.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by funkybaby(f): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2010
oyinda.:

what a foool u are. undecided

i agree. a very silly and childish joke.

anyway, its your loss. . . .
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Pweety4me(f): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2010
Ok so u think have done something really great now?anywayz u went kinda overboard that was just 2 major anywayz chop ur sh*.t ermm wat happens next? undecided
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Spyker: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2010
How i wish she was really in another relationship, jokes get limit ooh. What if she comes with a baby that it is hers and that she hid it from you until she realized that it was time to tell you, what would you do?
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by chiogo(f): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2010
Hmm @ poster, na you sabi.

You made the worst joke ever and got the worst reaction ever. You're even, break a leg. cool
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by THEAMAKA(f): 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ poster, how many times are you gonna post this same topic?
you're a big fool! you don't play games like that. love or no love, what girl wouldn't walk out on something like that. so you thought she was stupid?
you even have a lot of guts to come here and brag about your stupidity.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Jaideyone(m): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2010
lmao, the poster is really a fool grin grin grin grin grin o ma se o.
and he thinks he's very intelligent
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by jenibayo(f): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2010
THE AMAKA:

@ poster, how many times are you gonna post this same topic?
you're a big fool! you don't play games like that. love or no love, what girl wouldn't walk out on something like that. so you thought she was silly?
you even have a lot of guts to come here and brag about your stupidity.

Poster u be mumu,as amaka say u be big fool.Take am like dat ok.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Emilo(m): 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2010
So what, he went too far with the joke, that did not give the girl the audacity to walk away that soon or she didnt profess love during the relationship, after all d poster did not kill a child he only gave one life.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by invisible2(m): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2010
The poster is not a fool! He made a joke, an expensive one and wanted to see the girls reaction and the first thing the girl did was to jump into another bed as fast as 2 weeks later? Did she verify, did she give any advice to the guy? She just scrammed, I bet if you marry her and she finds out a bad past you have (and believe me most peeps have many) she will dump her matrimonial vows and scramm! She is guilty also, or do you think the mere news of fathering a child pushed her, she have been two timing since!
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by freecocoa(f): 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2010
I don't know why most of u see nothing wrong in wat the girl did,agreed the joke was xpensive,wat a wise girl thats in love would do,is atleast ask questns,try to find out more things,even if she won't stay atleast show some concern,feel the hurt 4 sometine & then move on,not jumping into anoda reletionship in just 2 weeks.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by tngtech(m): 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2010
@poster

do you really love her, cuz if you do u won't av,
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Secretz(f): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2010
Jokes are meant to be funny . . . and from where I am reading, neither of you are laughing right about now. You got what you asked for, 'the show of her TRUE colours'.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by omega25red(m): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2010
Poster
what a dumb ass you are you may have lost someone who could have been the one because you are so immature and decided to play mind games with her.
Question for you: Would you at your age be willing to date a single mother? geezzzz some people and their mind F@$ks
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Zmkg: 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2010
Ah! ladies do una wan kill d guy? The joke was funny. At least i'm laughing, Ha ha ha.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by invisible2(m): 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2010
My grouse is the way they were calling him fool ad if it has now become his surename. He told a joke and it backfired and he lost his gurl, he didn't kill nobody.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by N101: 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ poster

You pretty much showed your true colours as well.

In any case, it seems neither of you were serious.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by elecktra(f): 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin
am i the only one who sees the joke in here, its a joke cos am laffing my head off dude the joke is on you
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by freecocoa(f): 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ omega,she obviously wouldn't have been the one cos if she was,she would have been sensible enough to reason with him b4 walking out of the reletionship.the poster made a mistake but why can't u all see that the girl didn't do the right thing or that she reacted too quickly.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2010
She's already in a another relationship, what about you? cheesy
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by jenibayo(f): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2010
Poster look for someone else.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by biina: 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2010
The aged do not pretend to be dead, else they be buried for real undecided

Help ! ! !. / What Is Your Plan Towards Your Current B/f Or G/f. / 4girls Fightng 4my Guy In His Party(live News)