Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff (24312 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Makun Release A Better Christmas Card / AY Makun, Yomi Makun And Lanre Makun Release Their Christmas Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by Onyejemechimere(m): 2:20pm On May 07, 2017
One of the worst places to look for the truth is on social media. That’s because even before the advent of filters and other photo editing applications, the Internet has always been a theatre of absurd lies.

Prior to last week, anyone looking through actress, Mercy Aigbe’s Instagram page would have concluded that she had a perfect marriage with her husband, Lanre Gentry. However, the truth showed its face last week and pictures of Mercy’s badly beaten face which circulated on the Internet became the fodder for jokes, indignation and angst online.

In the course of digging for information on what actually went down in the marriage, Sunday Scoop spoke with a source who once worked with Mercy at her Mag Divas Boutique, located at Omole, Lagos. According to the former employee, the actress and her husband often had quarrels in the boutique.

“Their marriage has always been a ‘strange’ one. On some days, they could come in laughing together and act all lovey-dovey and on some other days, they’d enter the shop arguing and cursing each other at the top of their voices.

“There have been several times that aunty Mercy and her husband came into the shop arguing at the top of their voices. There was a particular day that the argument was so heated that we thought the situation was going to degenerate badly. They continued shouting even as they went into Mercy’s office. However, they emerged some time later full of smiles and kissing each other. We, the staff, were really surprised and the incident strengthened our resolve not to interfere in their squabbles as they could be unpredictable,” the former staff of Mag Divas said.

Recalling another incident of intense anger between the couple, our source said, “The last scene I witnessed of them was when her husband came into the shop shouting. He accused Mercy of not giving him enough attention. He also complained that she doesn’t always cook for him and their children but prefers going to parties.”

Meanwhile, when Sunday Scoop got in touch with Lanre during the week, he maintained that his estranged wife has some type of mental illness. “I don’t want to say anything more about my marriage for now. When it is the right time, everyone will know the truth. Mercy has mental illness and I have taken her to several places all in a bid to get a cure. Right now, I have been prevailed on not to say anything again,” he said.

Lanre also claimed that the pictures of Mercy’s bruised face were taken on a movie set and she was only playing a game.

In a swift reaction, Mercy stated that her team had advised her to remain silent but she may be ‘forced’ to spill the beans on what actually happened in their seven years’ marriage. The actress asserted that Lanre was only trying to twist the narrative to suit himself but that she would speak at the appropriate time. According to her, he is telling lies wrongly thinking it would reduce or erase his guilt.

https://punchng.com/mercy-aigbe-husband-fight-often-actress-ex-staff/amp/

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by Ekakamba: 2:22pm On May 07, 2017
Make them upload the se.xtape fight-tape or eye-done-bee-leaf-eat.

Meanwhile.....

As a young lady & u have 'BREASTFED' over 20 guys, Don't call those things Ur breast, it's called COWBELL "OUR MILK"
tongue tongue tongue

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 07, 2017
TOR, OYA LET'S START FRYING BEANS grin grin

SINCE YOU WILL NOT HEAR TO STOP OVER-FLOGGING THIS MATTER

SHE WANTED MONEY, AND SHE GOT MONEY-PUNCH, HMM angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by babyfaceafrica: 2:34pm On May 07, 2017
And so?
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 07, 2017
Wait make I fry akamu angry
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by xynerise: 2:34pm On May 07, 2017
Its enough already angry

1 Like

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 07, 2017
This is no news
Every couple fights

The only couple in Nigeria that has never fought before is

President Muhammadu and Aisha Buhari

When he was strong enough to beat her, she was only a kid (12 years)
And when she was grown up enough to fight, he was already in his 80s.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by noetic5: 2:34pm On May 07, 2017
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by noetic5: 2:34pm On May 07, 2017
hmmm
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by Homers123(m): 2:34pm On May 07, 2017
Drama me,I drama you but those oyan frosh oo.
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by Tenim47(m): 2:35pm On May 07, 2017
OLOFOFO undecided
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by HarveySpecter1: 2:35pm On May 07, 2017
Mercy aigbe represents everything wrong with the girls/ ladies of today.
The parents that raised these women also raised the men. Why are they so morally handicapped?

See a pic of a married mother ......when you see a woman post this kind of pic on social media, you know she is begging to be f0rked.

The attached pic is one of the many provocative pics of 40 years old mama slaying for boys.
If you aren't done with your prostitution, why get married?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by obasi101(m): 2:35pm On May 07, 2017
come lalastical.... dis trend don tire me naa.. first na bbnaija #Efe... to Bank w and Adesua... now it's mercy n her hubby... nawa fr dis blog oo

1 Like

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by opethom(m): 2:35pm On May 07, 2017
Help me tell them that there is no perfect relationship.... I'm still single because to marry dey always scare me.... Let them settle their drift our of media pls

2 Likes

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by joey150(m): 2:36pm On May 07, 2017
Enough of this crap already!
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by arma: 2:36pm On May 07, 2017
Who are they and how that tek concern me?
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by Tolappstar(m): 2:36pm On May 07, 2017
enough of their drama please

check this website for free package http://www.totutorblog.com/2017/05/free-package-for-all-our-readers.html
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by Victornezzar: 2:38pm On May 07, 2017
UNIQUEISRAEL:
dd
HarveySpecter1:
[/quote][quote author=Tenim47 post=56293260]OLOFOFO undecided
noetic5:
ok
noetic5:
ok

U pple should fear God....today is Sunday
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by cr7lomo: 2:39pm On May 07, 2017
Yh...i knew mercy was mentality impaired after that her first movie that she acted like a tomboy going into school for the first time...with those large specs...omg
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by Yabsun(m): 2:40pm On May 07, 2017
OK. I think we can rest over Mercy's issue Biko. Has anyone heard from Bubu today jare? Hey! Okada pls toll gate !
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 07, 2017
LOL...

EVEN PASTORS IN THE CHURCH RUNS FOR POSITIONS

Victornezzar:

U pple should fear God....today is POSITION TIME
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by Victornezzar: 2:40pm On May 07, 2017
Seun please dis is Sunday
should we start dis week with dis crap?
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by eldav(m): 2:41pm On May 07, 2017
Seriously, nobody cares!
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by omooba969(m): 2:41pm On May 07, 2017
To claim that the hubby just woke up one morning & started beating mercy without reason is to say that he's mentally challenged.

Think about it cos every story has two sides to it.

However, there's no justification for Lanre's misbehaviour. On no account must the man or woman hit the other.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 07, 2017
FRY THIS BEANS AND LET'S SEE, IF YOU WILL BETTER

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by Ekakamba: 2:42pm On May 07, 2017
Solly, na four GGGG Eye dey use.
XX17:
The guy above me though.
Why u come deny me of FTC na! cry undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by Rastamann: 2:43pm On May 07, 2017
No mata what, do not hit a woman!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 2:44pm On May 07, 2017
Rastamann:
No mata what, do not hit a woman!

no matter what?

i don't think you know what that means.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff by Came: 2:49pm On May 07, 2017
He sure say she get mental illness because na head he dey always hit am... Yeye man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rugged Man Reacts To Buhari's Vacation / Ini Edo Delves Into Music, Set To Release Track? / "I Love The Smell Of Davido’s Fart!" - Mr Eazi Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.