Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,011 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:26 AM

Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls (36969 Views)

Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free / The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP / Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Olukat(m): 2:45pm On May 07, 2017
So BH still have the ability to hold back our citizens?
But they don't have control of any territory in Nigeria,
Probably they are held in Chad...Hmmm
Congrats to APC

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 07, 2017
The release of these girls occured just when the military bombarded bokoharam.The chibok girls wouldnt have been released by bokoharam.I believe the governor of borno released them.
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by MarshRiley(m): 2:46pm On May 07, 2017
I'm still suprised that some Nigerian Youths still don't know what's going on!
Come may 29,the only thing the presidency will say is " We rescued some chibok girls"
Then the gullible ones will applaud and we'll continue living in this annoying state of the economy for another one year

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by salesforce: 2:46pm On May 07, 2017
Naija
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by ajisebioyo1(m): 2:46pm On May 07, 2017
God will forgive us in this country.
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by FLYFIRE(m): 2:47pm On May 07, 2017
abescom:
Some of them are just talking trash. Let's assume the girls were not taken by any bokoharam and were just kept somewhere or that Boko haram actually took them but it was all planned by perpetrators of evil which to be honest is quite possible. But the question is :

1. Why wasn't Jonathan with all the power he had in the land while he was president not able to unravel the mystery and free the girls? Note that he had the support of all the army, police, airforce, navy, all intelligence departments, the CBN, the majority at the upper and lower chamber, the sympathy of Nigerians who wanted the girls released, the sympathy of the parents of the girls who would not have minded he shaming whoever are involved.

2. Why did Jonathan and his government claim there was no such kidnap only to come out 48 hours later to say they have the situation under control. If there was no kidnap, why the change of tone?

3. Could Nigeria's evil politicians have successfully fooled the whole world? Note, not a single intelligence department the world over has claimed there was no kidnap by Boko haram or that it was planned? Do we have more intelligence than Russia? The UK? The USA? China? Isreal and co? You may say USA wasn't supporting the GEJ government but he had ample support from China and Russia? If it was fake or planned how come none of these countries haven't said so so far?

3. BBC and many other media houses have had journalists ( I personally met one at BBC road at Ikoyi he and myself came for an interview with D1 of Kennis music unfortunately I can't share what I heard on here) doing their investigative work but none has been able to come up with your type of truth. They all must hate GEJ then?

I await your reply but off course I know no genuine thing will be said to this posers.
No one will reply to your post....you typed RUBBISH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by kamalcole3000: 2:47pm On May 07, 2017
timijoseph01:
Anytime PMB score low popularity
Give them some chicbok girls..

Strange but True..!
Fraud of the century.
Arranged chibok girls.

This government is one of comedy!
Since they are Fulani herdsman govt they must think Nigerians are cows.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by greatermax77(m): 2:48pm On May 07, 2017
Boko Haram now work like NYSC, releasing Chibok girls in batches.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by BornAgainMay: 2:49pm On May 07, 2017
abescom:
Some of them are just talking trash. Let's assume the girls were not taken by any bokoharam and were just kept somewhere or that Boko haram actually took them but it was all planned by perpetrators of evil which to be honest is quite possible. But the question is :

1. Why wasn't Jonathan with all the power he had in the land while he was president not able to unravel the mystery and free the girls? Note that he had the support of all the army, police, airforce, navy, all intelligence departments, the CBN, the majority at the upper and lower chamber, the sympathy of Nigerians who wanted the girls released, the sympathy of the parents of the girls who would not have minded he shaming whoever are involved.

2. Why did Jonathan and his government claim there was no such kidnap only to come out 48 hours later to say they have the situation under control. If there was no kidnap, why the change of tone?

3. Could Nigeria's evil politicians have successfully fooled the whole world? Note, not a single intelligence department the world over has claimed there was no kidnap by Boko haram or that it was planned? Do we have more intelligence than Russia? The UK? The USA? China? Isreal and co? You may say USA wasn't supporting the GEJ government but he had ample support from China and Russia? If it was fake or planned how come none of these countries haven't said so so far?

3. BBC and many other media houses have had journalists ( I personally met one at BBC road at Ikoyi he and myself came for an interview with D1 of Kennis music unfortunately I can't share what I heard on here) doing their investigative work but none has been able to come up with your type of truth. They all must hate GEJ then?

I await your reply but off course I know no genuine thing will be said to this posers.

Bro you just wasted your time to typy rubbish. GEJ knew the power behind Boko Haram was stronger than him.

GEJ knew everything about Boko Haram but some ppl in Nigeria are untouchable, that's why he was always lamenting that he knows the ppl behind Boko Haram but he can't touch them.

Believe me, Buhari and Tinubu know about Boko Haram origin.......

Beside, nobody was kidnapped, because there is no how we can have 200and something ppl writing weac In one school

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by otil1: 2:50pm On May 07, 2017
What's this one yapping about with so much anger.

For me, until those girls are allowed to share their experiences and talk freely, nobody can actually bet on what happened.

It came out that they were initially camped in a private house in Maiduguri. Who has investigated that?

abescom:
[s]Some of them are just talking trash. Let's assume the girls were not taken by any bokoharam and were just kept somewhere or that Boko haram actually took them but it was all planned by perpetrators of evil which to be honest is quite possible. But the question is :

[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by agabaI23(m): 2:50pm On May 07, 2017
abescom:

lol you think your posers are without answers? Probably your own type of answers i guess. Lol. If
you really think that GEJ had the support of the army and everything up north , UK, EU and the US then you require no answer.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Victor08032(m): 2:50pm On May 07, 2017
cool coolBuhari &some APC Leaders are aware

we should have ask him when should we expecting season 3of these films

politician ENI BA MA JEUN GBONGBON ATILEKUN GBONIGBOIN

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by 4dor: 2:50pm On May 07, 2017
exlinkleads:
I wrote a post about this purported capture and release of Chibok schoolgirls yesterday and many people were criticizing me, saying that my cynical approach to things is not good and is not patriotic. I told them they only way to be patriotic to a government is to criticize what you think is not right.

I had reasons to believe that Chibok school girls might be a myth that we will all here how it went down as the time goes on and suffice to say, is not only me that echoed this sentiments. Host of Nigeria, I mean 1000's of Nigerians believe this is the deception of the century. I mean most of them thinks that the government knows were this girls are all along.

See what Nigerians on twitter thinks about the release of Chibok schoolgirls...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/see-what-1000s-of-nigerians-are-saying.html

I think this rubbish needs to stop, even if nobody trusts the Nigerian Government, is the Swiss government and the Red Cross who are actually handling the negotiations lying?

Before chibok girls were kidnapped, after chibok girls were kidnapped and nobody is even talking about those ones.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:51pm On May 07, 2017
abescom:

If these issues genuinely plague your mind, then you have just shown that you have not been following Nigerian politics.
I have no time to type long replies.
The Chibok scam was perpetuated with the support of the western powers. The army and government of Borno were involved.
Russia and China had no vested interest and nothing to gain in assisting Jonathan.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Leebeedo(m): 2:52pm On May 07, 2017
GameGod:
Samuel, Uzor, Chidi, Chukwu, etc are not Nigerians abeg, they're Biadrug.
Oluwagbeminiga too right? SCUM!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by heckymaicon(m): 2:53pm On May 07, 2017
Buhari = FAILURE

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by 1miccza: 2:54pm On May 07, 2017
What more would you expect from a Government that'sā€‹ filled with Senile and criminal minded old actors instead of Technocrats. Our propaganda filled administration.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by me69: 2:55pm On May 07, 2017
These nigerians are deprived of intellect, maybe the reason this country is jagajaga is not because of corruption or bad leadership but perhaps because nigerians themselves have a problem
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Lilimax(f): 2:55pm On May 07, 2017
Another form of distraction from the main thing; this ruling government has failed the masses! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Shafiiimran99: 2:56pm On May 07, 2017
Chibok girls = fulani herdmen = 911 attacked = scam.
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:56pm On May 07, 2017
Olukat:
So BH still have the ability to hold back our citizens?
But they don't have control of any territory in Nigeria,
Probably they are held in Chad...Hmmm
Congrats to APC

lol
well said.
Aboki sense is very low, only violence dem sabi

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Made1414(m): 2:58pm On May 07, 2017
GameGod:

Receive sense, today is Sunday

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Tjohnnay: 2:58pm On May 07, 2017
2019 don dey come oo, all dis politifcians don dey humble der self smal small

God go punish all dis apc ppl, make una nor mumu oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by patnekkyuyahoo: 2:58pm On May 07, 2017
Want to divert the attention of our presido
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Saintdidi: 2:59pm On May 07, 2017
Is these democracy or a corpsocrary? Wuss set of pple lying everyday. God will soon unmask them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Achiles: 2:59pm On May 07, 2017
Jwonder:
Script well played, patiently waiting for Season 3. Chibok gals will be released and no boko haram member arrested, so shekau will just free d galz like that. it's obvious this Apc government see us as fools, if not they would have written the script very well before execution.

Why do you guys reason like school children? Chibok girls debacle was an international issue that got then UK and us involved. Do you think APC can fool them? You have to grow up please

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by FLYFIRE(m): 3:00pm On May 07, 2017
4dor:

I think this rubbish needs to stop, even if nobody trusts the Nigerian Government, is the Swiss government and the Red Cross who are actually handling the negotiations lying?

Before chibok girls were kidnapped, after chibok girls were kidnapped and nobody is even talking about those ones.
You have spoken like your mates devoid of wisdom. Who does the Swiss & RC speak with except those presented to them by the govt?
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by aolawale025: 3:03pm On May 07, 2017
abescom:

I want to believe you are a journalist. Why have any of the released girls not been granted access to their family? Neither have they allowed them to talk to the press.

While am not holding brief for GEJ. I want to believe there were a lot of saboteurs in his government. Working for boko haram. He himself said so.

Therefore it is very possible to have a form of organised kidnapping such as the chibok girls scam.

Recently I read an interview a pastor had with one of the girls in batch A. The story was revealing.

This chibok issue has so many questions begging for answers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 07, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Behold a true Nigerian, just see how tribalistic n sentimental u r. So others r not entitled to their opinion?

Thats the type of people Omenkalives breeds. Thank God I saw one Igbo name there. Omenkalives hates Igbos so much that every time a post comes up from Twitter, what he does is to count the number of Igbos there. He is very good at it. I guess the moniker you quoted is either him or learnt from him!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by tonytony208(m): 3:08pm On May 07, 2017
GameGod:

Believe me, it is only a blind idiot and fool that will believe this nonsense Buhari and apc are doing. Any nigerian that didn't fall from his mother's back will know that chibok issue is a scam

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 07, 2017
abescom:

Your lack of understanding is a huge drawback. APC used a strategy to disorganize and destroy the PDP to win the election. While Jonathan was watching helplessly. Their hands are on Chibok girls and they want to take the glory now after they kidnapped these young girls. They definitely cannot deceive everyone.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophetess Victoria Fayose's 78th Birthday Photos (Governor Ayo Fayose's Mother) / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks Pidgin: 'Why I Dey Support Atiku Not Buhari' (WATCH) / Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.