Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls (37004 Views)

Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free / The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP / Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by alagba333(m): 3:37pm On May 07, 2017
My main wory is d swapping tin....
One of d gals previously released said they were all camped in a politician's house at a GRA in maid.... So why won't they look fresh....it is turnin out to be a drama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by michoim(m): 3:38pm On May 07, 2017
You have an absurd way of reasoning. You need mental realignment...
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by abescom: 3:39pm On May 07, 2017
ReubenE:

I very much agree with you.
I am not of the school that the kidnap did not take place. My own opinion is that the then opposition elements facilitated the process.
There are too many loose ends to ignore.

Jonathan, and many other actors I believe know about the conspiracy...but of course, feigning ignorance is our culture here.
A real leader should never at anytime have allowed such nonsense. He had all the power in the land but could not use it. He could have told the western world to help him but revealing what he knows to them and I am sure he would have helped and if you believe only 200 that were kidnapped them you are kidding yourself.

Way more than. Unfortunately let's leave it there.
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by abescom: 3:40pm On May 07, 2017
smartiyke78:

Well, evry1 is entitled to his or her opinion!!! However ur shalow thoughts nd hate wil not make u c wot odas re seeing or mayb ure just one of d sychophants we have here...

I blive u knw dat dis was one of d scripts writen and its bn acted upon by ur criminal blood sucking political con men driving dis zoo calld a country, 2 force GEJ's gvment out, but u wil not acept it here.....

D claimd abducted girls i saw in d picture lookd so healthy nd nourishd,,, they must hv bn specially fed nd takin care of by dia abductors..... courtesy of dia sponsors in d govmnt... " dey must have a fashion tailor " who is keeping fit wit wot de wear if u undstand wot i mean.....

We re waiting for d next episode....
Just as we are seeing or watchin dia script of using d same bokoharam in d name of fulani-herdsmen 2 downsize d number of christians nd islamize nigeria!!!

But d world is watching..... and 1 day monkey go go market, ee no go com back!!!
How come GEJ who is now no longer in government come out since to say? Or why hasn't any of the PDP people ever since come out to say it is a scam? Has anyone important revealed anything important since?
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by abescom: 3:42pm On May 07, 2017
aolawale025:

I want to believe you are a journalist. Why have any of the released girls not been granted access to their family? Neither have they allowed them to talk to the press.

While am not holding brief for GEJ. I want to believe there were a lot of saboteurs in his government. Working for boko haram. He himself said so.

Therefore it is very possible to have a form of organised kidnapping such as the chibok girls scam.

Recently I read an interview a pastor had with one of the girls in batch A. The story was revealing.

This chibok issue has so many questions begging for answers.

There is something called rehabilitation. The girls need to go through first.
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by NLProblemChild(m): 3:47pm On May 07, 2017
Olive33:
Apc bringing out their girls by batch ... 1st batch during buhari's 1st anniversary ..2nd batch today .. Just some days to buhari's 2nd anniversary .. The 3rd and 4th batch will be prolly be released during buhari's 3rd and 4th anniversary in May 2018 and May 2019 respectively .... Making it Apc only achievement in 4yrs .... Releasing girls from where they kept them ...

#SMH
see sensible talk
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by ajl: 3:52pm On May 07, 2017
Do these ignorant folks know the numbers of schools that were attacked or burnt down in Borno before the climax of eventual abduction of female students from this particular school. I use to collect data on terrorism related attacks across Nigeria including attacks by herdsmen; abduction of students was a possibility going by the pattern of attacks of schools by Boko Haram, who have always claimed they hate western education. Of course disrupting education of girls in the north will be at the top on their list. The abduction of the girls is symbolic for them. Nigerian security agents were never on top of their game. Look at how some students were abducted from their school in Epe. Even me who is not a security expert see the possibility of kidnap happening...when you have a school in the middle of no where that is surrounded by streams and creeks. Certainly disgruntled militants whose main source of income via bunkering has been disrupted will shift their focus to soft targets. The government and it's security agencies were never prepared.

About fulani herdsmen...there is nothing new in their activities except that they seem to be moving more southerly. This has nothing to do with politics. Fact is problem of desertification up north is forcing them to seek "greener" pastures to feed their herds in the south. But they have always been violent.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by alutapastor(m): 3:54pm On May 07, 2017
abescom:
Some of them are just talking trash. Let's assume the girls were not taken by any bokoharam and were just kept somewhere or that Boko haram actually took them but it was all planned by perpetrators of evil which to be honest is quite possible. But the question is :

1. Why wasn't Jonathan with all the power he had in the land while he was president not able to unravel the mystery and free the girls? Note that he had the support of all the army, police, airforce, navy, all intelligence departments, the CBN, the majority at the upper and lower chamber, the sympathy of Nigerians who wanted the girls released, the sympathy of the parents of the girls who would not have minded he shaming whoever are involved.

2. Why did Jonathan and his government claim there was no such kidnap only to come out 48 hours later to say they have the situation under control. If there was no kidnap, why the change of tone?

3. Could Nigeria's evil politicians have successfully fooled the whole world? Note, not a single intelligence department the world over has claimed there was no kidnap by Boko haram or that it was planned? Do we have more intelligence than Russia? The UK? The USA? China? Isreal and co? You may say USA wasn't supporting the GEJ government but he had ample support from China and Russia? If it was fake or planned how come none of these countries haven't said so so far?

3. BBC and many other media houses have had journalists ( I personally met one at BBC road at Ikoyi he and myself came for an interview with D1 of Kennis music unfortunately I can't share what I heard on here) doing their investigative work but none has been able to come up with your type of truth. They all must hate GEJ then?

I await your reply but off course I know no genuine thing will be said to this posers.

I got my info from france from the beginning that was a scam.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by BornAgainMay: 4:01pm On May 07, 2017
alezzy13:

And you think such a man was fit to be president??

No, just for the records, I'm not holding brief for this government, who I believe has messed up.

HOWEVER, regarding the Chibok saga, there is no way you can exonerate the C-in-C at that time. He is the CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER OF THE COUNTRY!!,

but if with army, airforce, SSS, police, NSCDC, etc at his beck and call, he was still AFRAID of some individuals, then he had no business being in that position. scam or no scam, HE must take full responsibility. end of

Bro. The same way he didn't want to use his power as a president to null 2015 election that was full of malpractice, that's why he never tried to prosecute this ppl. He knew the security implications of prosecuting Buhari and Tinubu.. It will be a clash of Titans....

God bless GEJ. It pains me so well rite about now bcoz I voted against him.
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Bobby808: 4:03pm On May 07, 2017
abescom:
Some of them are just talking trash. Let's assume the girls were not taken by any bokoharam and were just kept somewhere or that Boko haram actually took them but it was all planned by perpetrators of evil which to be honest is quite possible. But the question is :

1. Why wasn't Jonathan with all the power he had in the land while he was president not able to unravel the mystery and free the girls? Note that he had the support of all the army, police, airforce, navy, all intelligence departments, the CBN, the majority at the upper and lower chamber, the sympathy of Nigerians who wanted the girls released, the sympathy of the parents of the girls who would not have minded he shaming whoever are involved.

2. Why did Jonathan and his government claim there was no such kidnap only to come out 48 hours later to say they have the situation under control. If there was no kidnap, why the change of tone?

3. Could Nigeria's evil politicians have successfully fooled the whole world? Note, not a single intelligence department the world over has claimed there was no kidnap by Boko haram or that it was planned? Do we have more intelligence than Russia? The UK? The USA? China? Isreal and co? You may say USA wasn't supporting the GEJ government but he had ample support from China and Russia? If it was fake or planned how come none of these countries haven't said so so far?

3. BBC and many other media houses have had journalists ( I personally met one at BBC road at Ikoyi he and myself came for an interview with D1 of Kennis music unfortunately I can't share what I heard on here) doing their investigative work but none has been able to come up with your type of truth. They all must hate GEJ then?

I await your reply but off course I know no genuine thing will be said to this posers.
Well, rubbish questions require rubbiah response too. Unless you are from the north, if no, have you ever been opressed by majority group before? Ok, let me put this in another way. Have you ever lived closed to any ippressed person before? Let me answer the two question. The answer is you have never experienced all these before. As you people continue to believe that what ever you do, you are always allowed to go free has changed. Very shortly, that notion will disappoint you. Mark somewhere that you cannot go free if you repeat all those things you did to GEJ. That time is gone. Am sure the short message is past such that your blind one side brain will understand

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by 740megawatts: 4:04pm On May 07, 2017
Dozieson:
K
Bros, how far na? Na your guy be this o. #akindeko
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by airminem(f): 4:10pm On May 07, 2017
What i do not understand is the cruelty we force on ourself and other people. Could Skekau be staged as scam!!

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by donaldinho111: 4:33pm On May 07, 2017
May 29th Broadcast things...

APC na bastard party aswear cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Bigjagga(m): 4:38pm On May 07, 2017
Nothing is hidden under the sun.
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by LOVEGINO(m): 5:22pm On May 07, 2017
Recession wahala
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by ClassicJuliet: 5:29pm On May 07, 2017
abescom:

I await your reply but off course I know no genuine thing will be said to t his posers.
how can the security agents do their work for Jonathan when 6 are from Bayelsa and 45 are from katsina.....they simply comprised.
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Flagilator: 5:35pm On May 07, 2017
This is hope inspired and a succor to the families of the girls
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by FATBAYO(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2017
Politically planned kidnap.D realise of d remaining chibok girls will end d war with BH nd shekau will not be arrested or killed.
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Splashme: 5:36pm On May 07, 2017
Olive33:
Apc bringing out their girls by batch ... 1st batch during buhari's 1st anniversary ..2nd batch today .. Just some days to buhari's 2nd anniversary .. The 3rd and 4th batch will be prolly be released during buhari's 3rd and 4th anniversary in May 2018 and May 2019 respectively .... Making it Apc only achievement in 4yrs .... Releasing girls from where they kept them ...

#SMH

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by maldino: 5:38pm On May 07, 2017
abescom seems to be a govt official..
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Edu3Again: 6:00pm On May 07, 2017
IS IT TRUE THAT THE GOVT GAVE THEM 400 BOKO HARAM MEMBERS?
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 07, 2017
many heads will roll the day the truth about the kidnap of chibok girls come out. somebody will blow that whistle soon
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by afamaustin(m): 6:12pm On May 07, 2017
I will be the last person to be fooled about chibouk gals.rubbish country

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by abescom: 6:22pm On May 07, 2017
ClassicJuliet:
how can the security agents do their work for Jonathan when 6 are from Bayelsa and 45 are from katsina.....they simply comprised.
Who appointed them? If I appoint you and you get comprised, I will sack you straight off.

And don't even get me started on "how will he know" he had all the intelligent units in the land under his control as well.
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by maldino: 6:29pm On May 07, 2017
Abescom na only U come?...
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by DonMekino(m): 6:53pm On May 07, 2017
This matter is simple.... Waec should provide d names n passports of these waec candidates... Match it with all the rescued girls... Even though they can't speak simple English.... But in their defense... They are from the north where education is poor...
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by ridwanlawal: 6:57pm On May 07, 2017
Our government are just beating around the bush
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by dominusgai(m): 7:07pm On May 07, 2017
abescom:

Well, let's start with this, do you think any foreign intelligence agency would counter claim a speech made by an ally country about its people. Have you ever heard USA condemning the beheading of gay men by saudi Arabia, but if same is done in syria. Saudi Arabia citizens where part of the terrorist that bombed twin tower, yet they were not part of trumps travel ban. I repeat, no country goes against the words of an ally country.
Now let me ask, do you really think if the foreign intelligence agencies knew that the girls where kidnapped they would have lost interest that quickly? Which of the foreign agencies have you heard mention shakau?
See, if you are ignorant enough to be fooled, then I pity you. You better go and learn country politics so you will understand that silence does not mean acceptance.
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Jaysey(f): 7:19pm On May 07, 2017
propaganda against 2019 election
I am not understanding why some people still think there us something like "kidnapped chibok girls"
SMH
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Abbeyme: 7:39pm On May 07, 2017
Austin234:
The Chibok parents may be ignorant of the entire hoax

Food for thought
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Nasiruddeen(m): 7:53pm On May 07, 2017
[quote author=abescom post=56293331]Some of them are just talking trash. Let's assume the girls were not taken by any bokoharam and were just kept somewhere or that Boko haram actually took them but it was all planned by perpetrators of evil which to be honest is quite possible. But the question is :

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by johnbuck81(m): 7:55pm On May 07, 2017
eleko1:
Eyi e ri e wi. Kudos to Buhari govt,we truly see change.But for the damage/wreckage the Shoeless one/His PDP govt done to economy.Jona was busy campaign/dancing,rocking and em his DI-k @ the bum of one lady like dat on stage,while Boko boys transported Chibok girls away. Whether it is a scam or not,Blame Jona for his ineptitude
sambisa was combed up and down and no chibok girl was found...we all know that buhari knows n have a hand in this chibok kidnap. He also gave appointment to the principal of that school.
chibok is a well planned skim to discredit the previous administration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death / Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos / Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.