Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs (37503 Views)

Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia / Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri / Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by ephi123(f): 5:16pm On May 07, 2017
HungerBAD:
Death everywhere in Rivers.

Rivers State is the official death capital of Nigeria. The Governor is from Obio/Akpor LGA of Rivers State where this chief was murdered.

Ironically,the same Obio/Akpor LGA is the most violent LGA in Nigeria.

Governor Wike how far?as the chief security officer of your state,what is going on?atleast pretend that you are even trying to stop the killings,instead of chilling and counting scores as per WE against THEM.

A different thread just showcased the ongoing developments in Owerri,but instead of Rivers to showcase anything positive,it is only stories of deaths every week.

Governor Wike you are a failure as regards safeguarding your citizenry.

This hypocrite will not say the same when people are slaughtered in Southern Kaduna. One standard for one, a different one for the other. Mschew.

@Topic, if monarchs are being killed, what is the fate of ordinary citizens? Nigeria is truly in a mess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 07, 2017
Oil money is always at the root of every single crisis in that region. From militancy to intra and inter-communal clashes such as this one before us. My father always had the opinion that oil is more of a curse than a blessing to Nigerian and I am seriously beginning to believe that. Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by smith666999(m): 5:21pm On May 07, 2017
Arsenal is still leading by 2 -0 against man united

2 Likes

Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by walexsho(m): 5:21pm On May 07, 2017
Person wey no get power to escape, Is that one a Monach?
Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by AkumahTalk(m): 5:22pm On May 07, 2017
After this they'll start shouting and demanding all multinationals that are operating in the area to move their HQ from Lagos to the Niger Delta. They still have not learnt how the world works.

5 Likes

Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by Erinz: 5:22pm On May 07, 2017
D problem b say na innocent ppl dem go start to dey arrest now....naija!!!

2 Likes

Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by HungerBAD: 5:24pm On May 07, 2017
ephi123:

This hypocrite will not say the same when people are slaughtered in Southern Kaduna. One standard for one, a different one for the other. Mschew.

@Topic, if monarchs are being killed, what is the fate of ordinary citizens? Nigeria is truly in a mess.

Thought you and i had a gentleman's agreement privately to stay off my lane ?will appreciate if you can keep to the code by ignoring all my posts.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by ephi123(f): 5:24pm On May 07, 2017
HungerBAD:

Thought you and i had a gentleman's agreement privately to stay off my lane ?will appreciate if you can keep to the code by ignoring all my posts.

Thanks.

Mschew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by Karlman: 5:28pm On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

CC Mynd44, OAM4J, seun
...it was so easy for you to point fingers but the moment you are hit back at you ran to the mods with your tails behind your back...what a sorry life!

2 Likes

Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 07, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
When will good news come from rivers..like rivers like kogi
Like Rivers like Benue.
Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by Edu3Again: 5:31pm On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Igbos are coming to blame bubu.

Now rivers don become ipob, when it suits you.

No worry our eyes don open
Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 07, 2017
@walexsho do you mean the power to "disappear"?
Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by Bsideboi(m): 5:39pm On May 07, 2017
Back then while serving in Rivers state,I heard about how ruthless this Minikwu man is...heard he was indirectly linked to the death of a man with that Agip area...N**ga even constantly tells my friend's dad about how he is expecting death anytime...I think he is also a patron to one street confraternity.

4 Likes

Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by LionDeLeo: 5:41pm On May 07, 2017
Karlman:
...it was so easy for you to point fingers but the moment you are hit back at you ran to the mods with your tails behind your back...what a sorry life!

Dude, rules are there, report me if I violate any.
Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by Coolgent(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2017
Chai! Ipob/jews They can even kill they own blood for the sake of money!
RIP Sir
Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by rafindo(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2017
And they want oil coys HQ to be relocated to ND.the must be on a high sapele.ND and violence are twin
Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by LionDeLeo: 5:43pm On May 07, 2017
Edu3Again:

Now rivers don become ipob, when it suits you.

No worry our eyes don open

Shites are members of Igbos I guess.

I doubt if you even understand what you are saying.
Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by Franzinni: 5:48pm On May 07, 2017
Inside job.... The real killer is going to be one of the members of that very meeting..

1 Like

Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 07, 2017
HungerBAD:

Rivers State is the official death capital of Nigeria. The Governor is from Obio/Akpor LGA of Rivers State where this chief was murdered.

Governor Wike how far?as the chief security officer of your state,what is going on?atleast pretend that you are even trying to stop the killings,instead of chilling and counting scores as per WE against THEM.

A different thread just showcased the ongoing developments in Owerri,but instead of Rivers to showcase anything positive,it is only stories of deaths every week.

Most violent? Off course Boko Haram has been dismantled in the Borno and Yobe states and Benue is now free from herdmen.
Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by nurusystem(m): 5:53pm On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Igbos are coming to blame bubu.

They are not Nigerian, we don't need them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 07, 2017
HungerBAD:

Most violent? Of course Boko Haram has been dismantled in the Borno and Yobe states and Benue is now free from herdsmen. grin
Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by Okoyiboz3: 6:01pm On May 07, 2017
What exactly is going on in Rivers state?

3 Likes

Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by Ubanaese1: 6:08pm On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Shites are members of Igbos I guess.

I doubt if you even understand what you are saying.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by Ubanaese1: 6:08pm On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Dude, rules are there, report me if I violate any.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by afamaustin(m): 6:08pm On May 07, 2017
This river state self,killing no be anything for dem
Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by shamecurls(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2017
Wike`s oracles need blood!

The last time he was Obio/Akpor local government chairman, history will never forget

It was Rivers of blood!

2 Likes

Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by RobbStark(m): 6:18pm On May 07, 2017
SlayerForever:
Rivers of blood. I have to say, THERE'S NOTHING GOOD IN RIVERS STATE.

There is everything gud wit your state. unam.
This is the same Rivers State you wish you have as yours. yeye dey smell.
Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by icejoel(m): 6:26pm On May 07, 2017
HungerBAD:

Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by LionDeLeo: 6:26pm On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash

Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash

Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash

Oh! You are back?

I know you ran out of mb, I dey feel your pain.

Meanwhile, so many work is there. You have just started, cos while you were hustling to get "something" for subscription, many things happened.

Pls, start before it is too late.
grin
Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by cpapa: 6:27pm On May 07, 2017
Coolgent:
Chai! Ipob/jews They can even kill they own blood for the sake of money!
RIP Sir
see Dis one did u read d story at all or u have brain malfunction
Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by hollywater: 6:28pm On May 07, 2017
HungerBAD:

What do you call Buhari then,the Chief security officer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped / Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) / Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.