Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs (37498 Views)

Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia / Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri / Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by ephi123(f): 7:54pm On May 07, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Why is Hungerbad threatening you? It seems he has run low from his supplier

I've given him the appropriate reply which is a "Mschew"

1 Like

Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by Abagworo(m): 8:27pm On May 07, 2017
What oil causes in peaceful communities. Brothers killing brothers for useless oil money.

1 Like

Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by RobbStark(m): 9:03pm On May 07, 2017
SlayerForever:

Yes my state is on the rise eziofia. I can never wish Rivers for myself. God forbid it! Cultist like you. All of you cultists and hired killers. Tufia!

Unam, your people want Rivers State so badly they wished it was theirs. Liepod like you.

No wonder they call you fools Igbo

1 Like

Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by nengibo: 9:27pm On May 07, 2017
SlayerForever:
Rivers of blood. I have to say, THERE'S NOTHING GOOD IN RIVERS STATE.
Yet una no go ever leave. Go to ur good state & mind ur business
Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by nengibo: 9:29pm On May 07, 2017
ifeanyiAdemola:

Why blame wike..
You won't blame-police/army his wike you will blame...Ask your self even tho rivers has one of the highest presence of military men in Nigeria how come the state is experiencing violence...obio/akpor is not the most violent LGA I'n Nigeria so what will you call those LGA in borno were the military is currently fighting bokoharam..
Dede so u can reason like this? Shocker

1 Like

Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by SlayerForever: 9:47pm On May 07, 2017
[s]
nengibo:
Yet una no go ever leave. Go to ur good state & mind ur business
[/s]
People like you are an integral part of the problem
Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by SlayerForever: 10:01pm On May 07, 2017
[s]
RobbStark:

Unam, your people want Rivers State so badly they wished it was theirs. Liepod like you.

No wonder they call you fools Igbo
[/s]

Gerrarahia with that stale rubbish biko. Cultist.
Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 07, 2017
SlayerForever:
Rivers of blood. I have to say, THERE'S NOTHING GOOD IN RIVERS STATE.

Thats Too Harsh, It Contributes A Significant Portion Of D Nations Revene Although Its A Riff Raff Haven
Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by AskProf: 10:08pm On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Igbos are coming to blame bubu.

Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by AskProf: 10:14pm On May 07, 2017
revelation1000:
This one's for those who are yet to win a bet all season, as the current season gets to its conclusion, call me and Be a part of my next big win which drops tomorrow morning (08/05/2017), and thank me later.. Serious minded and high stakers only..

Onye ohi...

Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by SlayerForever: 10:31pm On May 07, 2017
quentin06:

Thats Too Harsh, It Contributes A Significant Portion Of D Nations Revene Although Its A Riff Raff Haven

The last 5 words are okay with me kiss
Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by Psalm91v7(m): 1:19am On May 08, 2017
Them Mama Soldier's Be killing King's since 1666
Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by Nobody: 9:34am On May 08, 2017
SlayerForever:

Yes my state is on the rise eziofia. I can never wish Rivers for myself. God forbid it! Cultist like you. All of you cultists and hired killers. Tufia!

Rivers the envy of the SE and Igbos.
Even 1000yrs will never be enough to take your state to the level of Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by Nobody: 9:36am On May 08, 2017
quentin06:

What State are you from?
Don't be ashamed of your state, kindly say it and lets compare.
Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by Nobody: 10:09am On May 08, 2017
Ekinematics:

What State are you from?
Don't be ashamed of your state, kindly say it and lets compare.

Name one state in Nigeria that Traditional Chiefs are killed with impunity like rivers state.
Re: Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs by SlayerForever: 6:11pm On May 08, 2017
[s]
Ekinematics:

Rivers the envy of the SE and Igbos.
Even 1000yrs will never be enough to take your state to the level of Rivers.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] / Police Officers Break A Man's Head In His House In Delta (Disturbing Video) / ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.