Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? (1907 Views)

Preparing The Saints For The End Times Tribulation / How Do You Know That Your Pastor Is Not A False Prophet? / The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by christainslove: 5:49pm On May 07, 2017
There is a writer  who wrote about the Antichrist.
The Muslims believe that in the end time a leader called the Maddi would come and he would take over the world.The book writes that the Maddi of the Muslims has all the qualities of the Antichrist(the beast) in the bible.He will take over the world for seven years.
The Muslims said their prophet Jesus is also to come in the end times.He will say he is the real Jesus but he never died on the cross and he is not the son of God.However,he can perform signs and wonders and try to deceive Christains.The writer writes about how this Jesus has all the qualities of the false prophet in the bible.
The Muslims are said to be the ones to take over the world in the last days - they are trying to take over the world now- and they have an image in Saudi Arabia they want everyone to bow down to.This could be the image of the Beast.
If you bow to the image of the beast or take the mark of the beast,it means your name is not in the book of life.
Revelation 14 -
9And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 07, 2017
Ok
Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by iceboy4752(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2017
What idol is in Saudi Arabia that they bow down to when the act of doing that is shirk and shirk is the number one major sin in Islam?
Besides that, Imam Mahadi is different from Jesus. Just stop trying to vilify Islam with mendacious write ups. angry

4 Likes

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by iceboy4752(m): 6:18pm On May 07, 2017
Don't go and blasphemously call your Jesus a Satan. grin

1 Like

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by Jeepi(m): 6:21pm On May 07, 2017
some people just de jobless and foolish
Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by annunaki2(m): 6:36pm On May 07, 2017
iceboy4752:
What idol is in Saudi Arabia that they bow down to when the act of doing that is shirk and shirk is the number one major sin in Islam?
Besides that, Imam Mahadi is different from Jesus. Just stop trying to vilify Islam with mendacious write ups. angry

Is the black stone at the kaaba you muslims bow down to not an idol

1 Like

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by iceboy4752(m): 6:41pm On May 07, 2017
annunaki2:

Is the black stone at the kaaba you muslims bow down to not an idol

We don't worship the black stone or the Ka'abah.
Let me give you an instance on what Umar bin Khattab said prior to this.
There is a Hadith in Sahih Al-Bukari's collection which was narrated by 'Abis bin Rabia who said:

'Umar came near the Black Stone and kissed it and said "No doubt, I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit anyone nor harm anyone. Had I not seen Allah's Apostle kissing you I would not have kissed you."

3 Likes

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by iceboy4752(m): 6:44pm On May 07, 2017
Muslims believe Allah is the source of Good and evil or harm and not a black stone for that is shirk. Stop trying to make us look like Catholics or some Christians who tie the image of Jesus on their necks in a form of rosaries.

1 Like

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by Kingharzyz(m): 6:47pm On May 07, 2017
iceboy4752:

I wonder ooo.
dude is just jobless
Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by oladoja1(m): 6:55pm On May 07, 2017
op all what you wrote are rubbish, no one will take over the earth on the last except the creator of earth itself which God. it's either u take or leave it
Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by analice107: 7:02pm On May 07, 2017
iceboy4752:
Allah is satan, muhammed was forced to.work for him.

1 Like

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by analice107: 7:04pm On May 07, 2017
iceboy4752:

There is a Hadith in Sahih Al-Bukari's collection which was narrated by 'Abis bin Rabia who said:

'Umar came near the Black Stone and kissed it and said "No doubt, I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit anyone nor harm anyone. Had I not seen Allah's Apostle kissing you I would not have kissed you."

And yet you all travel the world to kiss it. How many of you die every year trying to kiss it?
Do you think denying it makes it true that you don't worship it?

6 Likes

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by analice107: 7:06pm On May 07, 2017
iceboy4752:
Muslims believe Allah is the source of Good and evil or harm and not a black stone for that is shirk. Stop trying to make us look like Catholics or some Christians who tie the image of Jesus on their necks in a form of rosaries.
You are worst than Catholics. Catholics do what they do but don't kill those who don't, You are satanic and kills those who refuse to worship satan with you.

4 Likes

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by annunaki2(m): 7:09pm On May 07, 2017
iceboy4752:

So you mean muslims venerate the black stone just because mohamed venerated it. How is that different from idolatry

4 Likes

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by iceboy4752(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2017
It is different because we don't worship it.

1 Like

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by iceboy4752(m): 8:01pm On May 07, 2017
Catholics pray through the images of Mary while we don't. Some believe the image of Mary is divine in the sense that it can either give them blessings or harm whereas what Umar said contradicts this.

1 Like

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by iceboy4752(m): 8:04pm On May 07, 2017
analice107:

Allah is satan, muhammed was forced to.work for him.

Yahweh the jealous god of the Bible was called a warlord in Exodus 15:3. No Qur'anic verse calls Allah a warlord. The Biblical god Yahweh also had an armoury according to Jeremiah 50:25( This one funny me).

3 Likes

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by iceboy4752(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2017
During wars, Muhammad ordered his men to spare women, children, old people, sick people, Churches, Synagogues etc.
What did the jealous god of Israel do about this?
in 1 Samuel 15:3, he commanded Saul and his men to kill women, children, and even animals.

1 Like

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by iceboy4752(m): 8:10pm On May 07, 2017
The jealous god also commanded Moses and his men to annihilate the people of Midian in the same manner according to Numbers 37. They killed the deflowered women and took the virgins forcefully as wives. This was in accordance to what was commanded in Deuteronomy 21:10-11.
Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by iceboy4752(m): 8:11pm On May 07, 2017
How will I serve a warrior who owns an armoury? It sounds like one of those Chinese warrior gods. grin

2 Likes

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by iceboy4752(m): 8:12pm On May 07, 2017
So if you should call anyone Satan, it should be the jealous god of Israel. grin

2 Likes

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by alBHAGDADI: 8:17pm On May 07, 2017
iceboy4752:
It is different because we don't worship it.
All Muslims bow facing the Kaaba in mecca while praying. This Kaaba contains the black stone which had always been there during when the pagans used the Kaaba as their worship centre and place where they store their idols. Don't you ever wonder why Muslims can't pray without facing the Kaaba? If that stone was meaningless, you guys would've yanked it off. But no, cos you know its significance cos it fell from the sky.

I want you to read the Bible verses below and see the similarities the event it speaks of has with Islam. Notice how the men shouted "Great artemis" just as Muslims shout "Al.lah is great". Also the image those men were protecting fell from heaven (a meteorite) and is the same stone in the Kaaba in mecca today. That is the image of the beast.

Acts 19:34-35

34 But when they realized he was a Jew, they all shouted in unison for about two hours: "Great is Artemis of the Ephesians!"

35 The city clerk quieted the crowd and said: "Fellow Ephesians, doesn't all the world know that the city of Ephesus is the guardian of the temple of the great Artemis and of her image, which fell from heaven?

1 Like

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by masseratti: 8:27pm On May 07, 2017
iceboy4752:

if Allah apostle kissed the stone,that means allah's apostle worshipped the stone.

2 Likes

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by iceboy4752(m): 9:41pm On May 07, 2017
masseratti:
if Allah apostle kissed the stone,that means allah's apostle worshipped the stone.
See matter o! grin
This means all those kissing their boyfriends/girlfriends are worshipping them.
Even a mother that kisses her baby's cheek is worshipping it.

2 Likes

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by iceboy4752(m): 9:43pm On May 07, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
All Muslims bow facing the Kaaba in mecca while praying. This Kaaba contains the black stone which had always been there during when the pagans used the Kaaba as their worship centre and place where they store their idols. Don't you ever wonder why Muslims can't pray without facing the Kaaba? If that stone was meaningless, you guys would've yanked it off. But no, cos you know its significance cos it fell from the sky.

I want you to read the Bible verses below and see the similarities the event it speaks of has with Islam. Notice how the men shouted "Great artemis" just as Muslims shout "Al.lah is great". Also the image those men were protecting fell from heaven (a meteorite) and is the same stone in the Kaaba in mecca today. That is the image of the beast.

Acts 19:34-35

34 But when they realized he was a Jew, they all shouted in unison for about two hours: "Great is Artemis of the Ephesians!"

35 The city clerk quieted the crowd and said: "Fellow Ephesians, doesn't all the world know that the city of Ephesus is the guardian of the temple of the great Artemis and of her image, which fell from heaven?
Artemis is a Greek goddess so how does this relate to Arabia?
Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by annunaki2(m): 9:49pm On May 07, 2017
iceboy4752:

See matter o! grin

So the black stone was mohammed's girlfriend abi

4 Likes

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by analice107: 10:43pm On May 07, 2017
iceboy4752:

Yahweh the jealous god of the Bible was called a warlord in Exodus 15:3. No Qur'anic verse calls Allah a warlord. The Biblical god Yahweh also had an armoury according to Jeremiah 50:25( This one funny me).
hahahahahahahahahahahaha, the same warlord Yahweh muhammed claimed was the same god as allah? You are you confused.

U muslims kill yourselves and anyone who says Allah is not Yahweh, but now you just confessed that allah is not Yahweh.

allah is satan who almost killed muhammed except he summited.

Go figure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by masseratti: 6:51am On May 08, 2017
iceboy4752:

See matter o! grin
oh lawd have mercy
Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by alBHAGDADI: 7:03am On May 08, 2017
iceboy4752:

Artemis is a Greek goddess so how does this relate to Arabia?
If you read the whole of Acts chapter 19, you will see that Artemis was a goddess worshipped not only in Greece but all over Asia which includes Arabia.

2 Likes

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by alBHAGDADI: 7:14am On May 08, 2017
iceboy4752:

See matter o! grin
What will happen if some e tries to remove that black stone at Kaaba? What will happen will show you how much Muslims venerate that stone.

Kissing a stone is quite different from kissing your girlfriend. It's either you are mentally unstable or you hold that stone in High esteem for you to think about kissing it.

That stone was the same stone talked about in Acts 19, to show you that it has existed way before islam. Mohammad knew its significance, that's why he kissed it and venerated it. Otherwise, he would have yanked it off.

2 Likes

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by iceboy4752(m): 8:10am On May 08, 2017
analice107:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha, the same warlord Yahweh muhammed claimed was the same god as allah? You are you confused.

U muslims kill yourselves and anyone who says Allah is not Yahweh, but now you just confessed that allah is not Yahweh.

allah is satan who almost killed muhammed except he summited.

Go figure.

The yahweh described in the Bible can't be the real God.
Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by annunaki2(m): 8:19am On May 08, 2017
iceboy4752:

The yahweh described in the Bible can't be the real God.

And yet your mohammed claims he is the same as Allah who he claims is the real God. Can you see confused and pathetic you muslims are?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 More Contradictions / Redemption Song: Bob Marley’s Journey From Rasta To Believer In Jesus Christ / A Young Christian Lady's Torment On HELL.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.