Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Cyprus Visa Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cyprus Visa Application (2522 Views)

Let's Talk About Turkish Republic Of North Cyprus Visa / Cyprus Visa Enquiry / 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Cyprus Visa Application by jnrremedy(m): 8:08pm On May 07, 2017
pls I need help concerning Cyprus student visa. I was recently given a provisional admission in a school in Cyprus. I am about to pay the required first trench of the school fees but I need info on their visa application before I do
pls those with experience should help
I need info about the duration of the application process here in Nigeria, how easy it is, the necessary documents needed by the embassy for the application, can It done in proxy

thanks in anticipation of ur answers
Re: Cyprus Visa Application by jnrremedy(m): 6:32am On May 08, 2017
pls guys help a brother in need
Re: Cyprus Visa Application by elijah101(m): 1:38pm On May 08, 2017
If it's north Cyprus ... go to the north Cyprus post and ask your questions ... if it's south Cyprus ... the school you apply to will process your visa for you ... kapish
Re: Cyprus Visa Application by bodubaba24: 5:30pm On May 08, 2017
Please what is studyg and work in Cyprus like.?
How easy is it yo cope with life there?
What is d cosy of leaving?
How easy is it to get job while studying?
Re: Cyprus Visa Application by Moranc(m): 2:09pm On May 12, 2017
elijah101:
If it's north Cyprus ... go to the north Cyprus post and ask your questions ... if it's south Cyprus ... the school you apply to will process your visa for you ... kapish
https://www.nairaland.com/3794606/brother#56454195
Re: Cyprus Visa Application by elijah101(m): 2:21pm On May 12, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/351402/north-cyprus

Read carefully from page 1 and make sure you understand
bodubaba24:
Please what is studyg and work in Cyprus like.?
How easy is it yo cope with life there?
What is d cosy of leaving?
How easy is it to get job while studying?
Re: Cyprus Visa Application by justwise(m): 8:44pm On May 12, 2017

(1)

Nigeria Living In Namibia / Amendment To Visa Application After Submission (before Decision)? / Austrian Study Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.