Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls (50148 Views)

Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls / New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by blaqroy: 9:43pm On May 07, 2017
Lairs......they have added more problems to the problem innocent ppl are facing
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by trinity11(m): 9:43pm On May 07, 2017
I tort they said the girls were secondary school girls.
can these group of women be in secondary school together?
ayam not understanding anything anymore oooo
Eleyi gidi gannnnn
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by LordVoldemort(m): 9:46pm On May 07, 2017
stephleena:
lol,buhari looking like a flag,a sitting flag..

All I expect from your double silencer lips is pure trash.

We will see what you will look like when you are at his age. Uncultured assh

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by BigBrother9ja: 9:47pm On May 07, 2017
[s]
Atmmachine:
[b]Chibok girls kidnap is the greatest scam in the history of mankind

If you believe this, you might as well believe that my
grandmother is still a virgin

Where were they all these years ?? Shekau lodged them in Eko hotel or were they in that same Sambisa Forest our Nigerian Army raided about 50 times, carried out about 20 airstrikes on

They rescued the girls that were kidnapped 5 years ago from notorious Boko Haram that would even kill an innocent goat because they're blood thirsty bastards

Where were they rescued from ?? Sambisa Forest ?? Shekau just freed them because he's now a pastor ??

You mean to tell me that these girls were kidnapped 5 years ago, kept in captivity ?? Why do they look healthier than all of the Boko Haram boys, Omenka, Ngeneukwenu and Buhari put together

[/s]
Very senseless assertion.
Grow up!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by Rilwayne001: 9:47pm On May 07, 2017
Atmmachine:
Chibok girls kidnap is the greatest scam in the history of mankind

Where were they all these years ?? Shekau lodged them in Eko hotel or were they in that same Sambisa Forest our Nigerian Army raided about 50 times, carried out about 20 airstrikes on

They rescued the girls that were kidnapped 5 years ago from notorious Boko Haram that would even kill an innocent goat because they're blood thirsty bastards

Where were they rescued from ?? Sambisa Forest ?? Shekau just freed them because he's now a pastor ??

You mean to tell me that these girls were kidnapped 5 years ago, kept in captivity ?? Why do they look healthier than all of the Boko Haram boys, Omenka, Ngeneukwenu and Buhari put together

cheesy
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by stephleena(f): 9:47pm On May 07, 2017
LordVoldemort:

All I expect from your double silencer lips is pure trash.

We will see what you will look like when you are at his age. Uncultured assh
e pain am#ntooor#
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by LordVoldemort(m): 9:53pm On May 07, 2017
stephleena:

e pain am#ntooor#

It pained to see a beautiful girl with no brain
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by Atmmachine(m): 9:55pm On May 07, 2017
tbaba1234:

Did the presidency not just negotiate with them for the release of the Chibok Girls? Most likely, In return, BH got back some of their people, imprisoned.

That is what makes them, bargaining tools..

How many Boko Haram were imprisoned ??

Show me their pictures or the news saying that they were captured

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by babtunns(m): 9:56pm On May 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

u dont understand how terrorist work..
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by tbaba1234: 9:58pm On May 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

How many Boko Haram were imprisoned ??

Show me their pictures or the news saying that they were captured

Go to the Nigerian Army Pages, you will see hundreds of pictures of captured BH suspects.
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by adigz3: 9:58pm On May 07, 2017
Scam of the highest order. Were they actually kidnapped to be released some day? Boko boys that have been looking for whom to devour now released chibok girls so that what will happen? let's even agreed it's true, A lot of people have been kidnapped before and even after chibok girls issues yet mo much publicity. Naija politics sha
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by tbaba1234: 9:58pm On May 07, 2017
trinity11:
I tort they said the girls were secondary school girls.

can these group of women be in secondary school together?

ayam not understanding anything anymore oooo

Eleyi gidi gannnnn

3 years ago..

These are young women now.
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by Kunlexic(m): 9:59pm On May 07, 2017
Welcome back
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by Ujahp99: 10:01pm On May 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

You mean to tell me that these girls were kidnapped 5 years ago, kept
in captivity ?? Why do they look healthier than all of the Boko Haram boys, Omenka, Ngeneukwenu and Buhari put together

Sambisa is as big as maiduguri town itself.. And note, maiduguri is the largest city in terms of landscape in Nigeria.. So u don't expect the army to know the entire hideout.. When they say Sambisa, some people thought it's just a farm likeforest
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by aolawale025: 10:03pm On May 07, 2017
Whenever pictures of boko haram fighters are shown. They are always looking sickly, thin and hungry. These girls are healthy. Fresh. Not like people living in sambisa forest. Nigerians are yet to be told the truth about the chibok girls
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

My dear. These politicians think Nigeria is a country with brainless fools, they should keep gathering girls and bringing them to us. I just can't understand! This country is definitely in a state of anomie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:04pm On May 07, 2017
pls were dey released or rescued?
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by 2boiz(m): 10:04pm On May 07, 2017
Someone ones asked this question : Why is it that people are no longer believing this Chibok girls' story? Is anything wrong with the SCRIPT? Lol

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by able20(m): 10:04pm On May 07, 2017
Only if this story will make Buhari visible and healthy …kikikiki
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by hermosa7: 10:06pm On May 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

And who asked for your opinion?

undecided
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by ojibole(m): 10:10pm On May 07, 2017
hahahahaha buhari blike bag of bones 4d chair oga resign n face ur health oh.
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by vanunu: 10:12pm On May 07, 2017
These girls don't look as if they were held by shecow.
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by Pro2makx(m): 10:13pm On May 07, 2017
OP please change that topic.
It is supposed to be President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok women
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by comrChris(m): 10:13pm On May 07, 2017
They can only fool men they cannot fool God...

Just carry army people go keep for forest dey waste our money

Use to believe this chibok saga but the way this Apc is going about it shows everything is a scam

I can't buy it again

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by adegeye38(m): 10:21pm On May 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

m nt questioning maybe it was a scam or not, but do u knw hw big sambisa forest is?
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by Alphasoar(m): 10:32pm On May 07, 2017
Poorly achieved!
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by harizonal123(m): 10:33pm On May 07, 2017
stephleena:
lol,buhari looking like a flag,a sitting flag..
Lol! You now looking like a standing flag with ur small mouth. If I have the opportunity to kidnap u permanently for entertainment. I won't waste time doing so
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by nezer83: 10:33pm On May 07, 2017
Ujahp99:

Sambisa is as big as maiduguri town itself.. And note, maiduguri is the largest city in terms of landscape in Nigeria.. So u don't expect the army to know the entire hideout.. When they say Sambisa, some people thought it's just a farm likeforest

So u mean to tell us the Nigeria Army could not cover the whole of maiduguri no matter how big it is? So why the news that the boko boys have been chased out of the forest and forest reclaimed? U need to think deep bro.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by BamideleOJ: 10:37pm On May 07, 2017
Jeez, u call these ones Chibok girls.
What I see is some women with sagging breast happy to snap with buhari at a peanut price.
Until proven otherwise, this is Federal Scam!

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by stephleena(f): 10:45pm On May 07, 2017
harizonal123:

Lol! You now looking like a standing flag with ur small mouth. If I have the opportunity to kidnap u permanently for entertainment. I won't waste time doing so
kidnap me?lol....
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by grandstar(m): 10:56pm On May 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

In Germany, there is severe punishment for Holocaust denials.

It is bizzare that one would consider the abducting a myth when even the the president accepted it as a fact

Do you know that as the President and Commander of the Armed forces receives security report from the SSS constantly?

The girls released in a prisoner exchange. No combat was involved in their release.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by Kristokx(m): 10:58pm On May 07, 2017
Chibok girls is a scam!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How An Igbo Woman Saved Buhari From Coup Plotters In 1984 / Thank You FBI! Hold Your Breath Guys. It Is Coming! - Jackson Ude (Photo) / 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.