Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,500 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover (64608 Views)

Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate / Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe / Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by DeadlyViper000: 10:58pm On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Okay
[/s]
get out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by BeardedMeat(m): 10:59pm On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

This one, na laff I just dey laff 4 your mata.

Shatap there, nonsense trash, trash trash trash.

And now you are trying to change your style in order to mislead NLers that you are not Omenkalives. Smh! grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by vatiqan(m): 10:59pm On May 07, 2017
Ajala the traveller! where are those mofos that killed cow, tortoise, and even dashed out water melon, to celebrate the return of this sick man? Baba God, na ur hand e dey now o. Remembering Southern Kaduna!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by LionDeLeo: 10:59pm On May 07, 2017
DeadlyViper000:
[s][/s]
yes laughing away your frustration grin
you never see anything more pain and frustration coming

useless post

Frustration? I don pass that level oh! I thank God sha.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by DeadlyViper000: 10:59pm On May 07, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Viper! Tell him o! grin
when you knock their oblong skull they'll be shouting like mad people grin

cc
Omenkalives Jetleeee

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by LionDeLeo: 11:01pm On May 07, 2017
DeadlyViper000:
[s][/s]
yes laughing away your frustration grin
you never see anything more pain and frustration coming

useless post

BeardedMeat:
And now you are trying to change your style in order to mislead NLers that you are not Omenkalives. Smh! grin

See them, laff want kill me. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by BeardedMeat(m): 11:02pm On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Will you now leave?
Why modify my post to add a dot in between your name? Keep trying! grin
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Realist2: 11:03pm On May 07, 2017
Only God know how many billion will be wasted once again, until he finish our tax payers money before he will give up. God knows that he is of no use to the country again.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by LionDeLeo: 11:03pm On May 07, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Why modify my post to add a dot in between your name? Keep trying! grin

And that shouldn't ring a bell inside that thing in your skull? Very pathetic.
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by DeadlyViper000: 11:03pm On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

See them, laff want kill me. grin grin grin
[/s]
Nonsense trash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by BeardedMeat(m): 11:05pm On May 07, 2017
DeadlyViper000:
when you knock their oblong skull they'll be shouting like mad people grin

cc
Omenkalives Jetleeee
More pains for zombies! Wait till the vegetable comes back as corned beef, then they would understand.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by nnowu(f): 11:05pm On May 07, 2017
This country is a joke!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by DeadlyViper000: 11:06pm On May 07, 2017
BeardedMeat:
More pains for zombies! Wait till the vegetable comes back as corned beef, then they would understand.
more pains my mission is to inflict more pain to people like omenkalives

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by sapele914(m): 11:08pm On May 07, 2017
ephi123:

Who is talking about Jonathan here? Are you seeing double?

We are talking about young vibrant leaders ready to deliver for their country, you are here talking about what exactly?! Can't even make head or tail of your comment. Abeg, goan take a seat.
Young vibrant leaders my ass you can't give what you don't have, you fine young cannibal,dreamer go and get a vibrator if you need some motivation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by DeadlyViper000: 11:08pm On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

[/s]
get out

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by guru03(m): 11:08pm On May 07, 2017
Toh Baba! Ka dawo lafiya. But Baba please do the needful by stepping aside and let Osibande take over, must u die as the president?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by sirusX(m): 11:08pm On May 07, 2017
sapele914:
olofofo abi na amebo how do the stories add money to your bank account abi you dey work for state house or nta?
You talk like a child...but I'm not here to talk trash or play the name game

I am more concerned about the power of information, which is being withheld by the governing officials

Don't you watch news or read papers or books? It's all about learning something or understanding the situation at hand

Take for instance, the recovered loot from Abacha or that from whistle blowers...what happens to it if the government remains mute on information?

How are things being utilised, and what projects have being executed with the available resources?

There's more to life than insulting others if you don’t have an interest in the same thing or understand their point of view

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by freshinko: 11:08pm On May 07, 2017
Tomorrow is really, heavily pregnant.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by DeadlyViper000: 11:09pm On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Frustration? I don pass that level oh! I thank God sha.
[/s]
ok no problem thank God for your life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by BeardedMeat(m): 11:11pm On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Abeg ehn... Just go ehn.. grin
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by showlove911(m): 11:12pm On May 07, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] shocked[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]
......but wats so difficult in tending resignation? ...... y postpone the inevitable?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Pro2makx(m): 11:13pm On May 07, 2017
Step one as been done fine.
Step 2: Buhari will resign and relinquish power to the VP (dude also wanna be an international hero like Gej. Him (involving obj, and the remaining 2 past head of state, made sure the 82 chibok women deal was sealed, as a plus to his international reputation when he leaves)
Step 3: A very strong northerner will be nominated for VP (In a bid to make Osinbajo a proxy or figure head president. I don't see Osinbajo bowing to em)
Step 4; the presidential seat will be zoned to the north again, to compensate the north.
Lastly, the man going to London's days are numbered, he know, therefore much needs to be done to leave a good name.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by BeardedMeat(m): 11:14pm On May 07, 2017
sapele914:
Young vibrant leaders my ass you can't give what you don't have, you fine young cannibal,dreamer go and get a vibrator if you need some motivation.
Sarrki!! At last! grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by ephi123(f): 11:16pm On May 07, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Sarrki!! At last! grin

I just dey look the mu mu guy posting mumu-ishly all about.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Sanchase: 11:20pm On May 07, 2017
This implies the medical facility at Aso Rock funded by 2% of the national budget every year is nothing to write home about?

And even the top medical practitioners in Nigeria aren't qualified to treat buhari?

Nigeria is gone !!!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by BeardedMeat(m): 11:23pm On May 07, 2017
ephi123:

I just dey look the mu mu guy posting mumu-ishly all about.
That's his style. He has nothing tangible upstairs.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by sapele914(m): 11:26pm On May 07, 2017
doctokwus:

Happy over what?
I hate people who av d capacity and powers to do somethings entering into office and allowing criminals,bigots and political prostitutes determining events for them.Worse still wen d criminal activities of those close to them are revealed,they pretend to be blind, deaf and dumb.
Buhari allowed himself to be cowed by d criminals he either appointed or allowed to ascend into high offices,to d detriment of d Nigerian pple.Thats my issue with him.
I root for Osinbajo,not that he is sure proof of success,but he represents d nearest my sight can see for another chance at a leader making a success of leadership and most importantly,for him,I pray,to have d chance and courage to sack all those that held Buhari hostage right from day1!
Stiff necked fool,wrong interpretation mixed up with faint imagination. So Osinbajo is better than the other criminals and people buhari works with, I thought birds of the same feather flock together?
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by DexteryJoe(m): 11:27pm On May 07, 2017
running away again ain't u sir?, u beta step down now before u r stepped down into d grave

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by sapele914(m): 11:29pm On May 07, 2017
driand:
Final journey to the land of no return,

Adieu PMB!!!
same thing your parent's work colleagues wished in their minds when your parents left work on Friday,how sad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by quickly: 11:32pm On May 07, 2017
All d money he is spending for Uk for medical treatment. They can use it to build at least 3 new hospitals.

No shame

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by sapele914(m): 11:34pm On May 07, 2017
donaldinho111:
She and her husband didnt talk against foreign medical tourism but APC and Buhari used it deceitfully to campaign....Thats the issue
One word for you MUMU. Shame on your thought process,the principal of your secondary school should be flogged or maybe your parents need the caning,someone let you down real bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by sapele914(m): 11:40pm On May 07, 2017
doctokwus:

Where is d choice?
Buhari's failure is a tragedy for d Nigerian nation because he represented d best shot we had at a radical transformation of Nigeria:a cult figure,overwhelmingly supported by d people to carry out actions and policies no previous leader ever dared,with no integrity or scandal issues,all factors suitable for a reformer to succeed,but he seems to av allowed those he appointed,out of omission or commission allowed to ascend important positions,to ruin it for him.
Except for probably Osinbajo,I am afraid,no single politician alive,post 1999,has d capacity,integrity and determination of purpose that Buhari HAD,to set dis nation aright again,NONE.
The opinion of a helpless bigot. Save the night for music.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? / Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). / MC Oluomo’s Daughter, Ayinke, Enrolls In A Nursing College In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.