Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

A Plot Of Land At Nekede For Sale. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Plot Of Land At Nekede For Sale. (487 Views)

Three And A Half Plot Of Land For Sale At Nekede IMO state / A Plot Of Land For Sale At Nekede Poly / 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land At Nekede For Sale. by obicentlis: 11:08pm On May 07, 2017
Hi guys,

I want to dispose a plot of land at Federal Poly Nekede, Owerri. I'm not an agent. If you dealing, you are dealing with the owner. The plot is at Umuerim, if you know the terrain very well. Close to the school. Existing Hostels are around the area . A plot around that side is 6m.

If you are interested, write me : obicentlis@yahoo.com
Re: A Plot Of Land At Nekede For Sale. by obicentlis: 8:30pm On May 13, 2017
Still available.

(1) (Reply)

A Room Self Con To Let / Get A Free Plot Of Land When You Buy 5 Plots At 750k Each / Brand New 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom For Sale At Gbagada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.